Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ibra is really off right now, worst game I´ve seen him this year. They should let him go hunting for a week or something.

At times PSG played okey though, thats also new. And welcome.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
That's five wins and one loss away to Porto so far in CL for PSG, not bad.

So cute

771bc.jpg

Yeah, PSG looked better overall yesterday, except for Zlatan who was horrible. Even Pastore looked better with his stupid beard shaved off.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i feel sorry for ibra. Damn it, you have all the talent in the world, show them what you can do in the knock out stages please unless ofcourse you face us.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i think mourinho at PSG would be a good fit. given the admiration between mourinho and ibrahimovic it would be a perfect reunion

then mourinho can go off to england to end his career and ibrahimovic can return to milan and play until he retires...

and they all lived happily ever after :thumbsup:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
i think mourinho at PSG would be a good fit. given the admiration between mourinho and ibrahimovic it would be a perfect reunion

then mourinho can go off to england to end his career and ibrahimovic can return to milan and play until he retires...

and they all lived happily ever after :thumbsup:

Who knows, a return to Milan might not be impossible. According to aftonbladet - Raiola said that Ibra will not retire at PSG.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
'zlatan is a champion player' sayg G. He is always welcome, we will buy him when he is 34 :o. Even at that age, he will still be >>>>>> pazza

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
:eek: he have one assist, scored goal, and two times set up goal. => He got involved in ALL four goals. Some could say very good performance, but I saw whole match, and he got called offside many times and had few bad decisions. He could have scored more.

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I love how he rages when his team mates acts sloppy when up 4-0 in the 90th minute. :proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:lol:

Came in here to post this pic with the caption Dragon. I'm almost an hour late.

tumblr_meqecwhr9v1rd6tzso1_1280.jpg

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Lol, The person who came up with this analogy is a genius:

"Ibra is like that ex girlfriend that was always an intolerable bitch but the sex was out of this world" :lol:

Don't know if I agree but it seems pretty fitting for some reason :D

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Corriere: Ironic Ibrahimovic: "Messi's record? With all the penalties they've given Barcelona I could've scored 90 goals this season"

Obviously the video was right....what Messi can do with a ball, Zlatan can do with an orange.

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Obviously Zlatan never said that stupid quote, in fact an L'Equipe journalist confessed to making it up :fp: He didn't think it would spread like it did and now he's tweeting his worries that people won't find him credible anymore, well he obviously isn't and he should rather be concerned with what he's doing to Zlatan. :spank:
I saw his tweets this morning and honestly, how could he be surprised that people would have taken his "ironic joke" seriously? His credibility is the least of his worries.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
This is what I like about Ibrahimovic, footballers should not play like pussies and ever lie for more than 3 seconds on the ground, especially on their backs

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I dunno about Ibrahimovic, I actually like his personality but I dont think its 100% suited to football, he has 50% football, 25% street thug, 25% fighting crime which is a contradiction... this guy is wacko so I love him, but there is a sixth sense around him that makes other players much worse (or much better at the same time).

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
This is what I like about Ibrahimovic, footballers should not play like pussies and ever lie for more than 3 seconds on the ground, especially on their backs

ok jivris :/

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The last game against Evian was the best game I've seen PSG. 4-4-2 is the way to go for sure! Lavezzi's finnaly starting to look good!

Was also one of the few if not the only game this season that Pastore dident look like crap.

Schedule