German Bundesliga Thread

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Could someone who regularly watches this league tell me how are Osorio and Pardo doing with Stuttgart?
thanx in advance ;)

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
wooooooo weder bremen is winning 3 - 0 Monchengladbach at the moment.... keep it that way !! :D im gonna have a great breakfast + lunch tomorrow !! :D

keep going bremen dont stop !

edit : FT Werder Bremen 3 - 0 Monchengladbach

DANKE SCHOEN !!! :D :D :D

Last edited:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
wolfsburg-bayern 1-0 well thats a surprise :)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
acgaetano said:
are you from iran i live in england and there is not a channel that i know of that has german league games on it
If you can be bothered signing up to Setanta sports you can watch Bundesliga..for 150£ :o

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
milanissimo said:
wolfsburg-bayern 1-0 well thats a surprise :)
bayern have spent all their energies on beating inter.. now they have none left :tongue:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
karimi is leaving bayern and going to Salzburg?????????

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista said:
where did u get this information ? :conf:

Red Bull Salisburgo Sulle tracce di Karimi del Bayern
Gli austriaci del Red Bull Salisburgo sarebbe sulle tracce dell'iraniano del Bayern Monaco, Ali Karimi. Lothar Matthaus avrebbe avuto dei colloqui con la dirigenza del club bavarese per valutare la possibilità di un trasferimento in Austria. La trattativa sarebbe in costante evoluzione anche se la richiasta economica del Bayern sembrerebbe troppo alta per il club austriaco.

www.calciomercato.com

Last edited:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich on the weekend. looks like a great match to me :D

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
Milanista said:
Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich on the weekend. looks like a great match to me :D

who do you think will win

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
milanissimo said:
karimi is leaving bayern and going to Salzburg?????????
haha that would be a dream.
who the hell wants to go to austria for football?
austrian football is really ...... no word to describe this

Rex

Reaction score
Milanista said:

It's about North vs South battle, top standings vs runner-up, and the show-off between German International team-mates, Bremen's Klose vs Bayern's Podolski.

Surely will be tough, tricky and interesting match indeed. Psywar amongst club roster each are spreading the threats, though flashback taken most of players from both clubs weren't in good shape to start of the season due to played in last WC. But seeing the current performances each, the current standings say it all.

I guess the game will be ended-up with a tie result. Podolski might surprise the home-side earlier but Diego or Klose could be saviour their club in late of closing stages. :)
-----------------------------------------
Even in the bottom of my heart, I'd like to see Poldi's tally eventually graved the home-side's dream to secure the spot, and makes the Bavarian manage to take over the standings. :D

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
diego scored for bremen :head:

ht bremen 2 bayern 1 :head:

Last edited:

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
Very good first half! Bremen maybe better

Podolski again so dissapointed !!!
Think he had zero chances to score :head: :head:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoa, Vladut Munteanu is rocking for Cottbus. :eek:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
David, who's Vladut Munteanu and where did he play before moving abroad?

Passion, I recall you mentioning your opinion on the French Ligue 1 being more competitive than the Bundesliga. With Diego seemingly making headlines, do you think the Portuguese League (defense at least) is of better quality? I watched Werder-Bayern. Thought it was quite entertaining. Podolski should have been subbed out earlier and Lucio's own goal sums up his other shortcomings. What a goal by Wome though ...

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, Cottbus seem to always have had their eyes on the Romanian market but they either don't have enough money to get the best players or they're not that good at filtering them.

madthercot said:
David, who's Vladut Munteanu and where did he play before moving abroad?
He played for FCM Bacau and Dinamo.

He was always somewhat of a prospect but ultimately couldn't cut it at Dinamo (given their dumb managers, the blame for this is probably shared) and everyone forgot about him. But now he's reborn. With Mitea injured and D. Munteanu retired, his odds of being called up to the NT for the friendly vs. Spain in November are quite high.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
MUNICH vs E FRANKFURT .

after losing to bremen , i dont think munich will lose another match. they are at home and i think they should be able to win frankfurt more than 2 goals. :D

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista said:
MUNICH vs E FRANKFURT .

after losing to bremen , i dont think munich will lose another match. they are at home and i think they should be able to win frankfurt more than 2 goals. :D

Well the cup match against K"laurten they only won 1-0 !
I think they are in small crise at this moment, but I also think they gona win this match quite easily :)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
@ madtherchot:
Munteanu played for Dinamo Bucarest... prolly not very successfully if he never caught your eye...

This is only my second year in Romania so I probably never saw him. I hope Diego keeps this impressive start up. Most play goes through him and looks like he's pretty good at finding spaces and finishing relatively difficult chances. I wonder why Schaaf doesn't start Klasnic - I think he's better than Hunt who I've never heard of before Werder. I haven't seen Schalke or Hertha. Are they legit candidates for a top three finish?

David, seems like the days of Dinamo managerial mishaps is long gone. I gather V. Munteanu plays in midfield ... left probably? I hope we get to see him against Spain.

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
This is only my second year in Romania so I probably never saw him. I hope Diego keeps this impressive start up. Most play goes through him and looks like he's pretty good at finding spaces and finishing relatively difficult chances. I wonder why Schaaf doesn't start Klasnic - I think he's better than Hunt who I've never heard of before Werder. I haven't seen Schalke or Hertha. Are they legit candidates for a top three finish?

David, seems like the days of Dinamo managerial mishaps is long gone. I gather V. Munteanu plays in midfield ... left probably? I hope we get to see him against Spain.
Well did you see their perfomances in UEFA cup !! Terrible results :head:
Schalke out from Nancy and Herta out from danish Odense BK :conf:

Think that fight would be beetwen Bayern and Werder for the crown in Bundesliga.
My big hope were Bayer Leverkusen but their campaign for now is very dissapointing !!!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
David, seems like the days of Dinamo managerial mishaps is long gone.
Let's not lose hope yet. :D

madtherchot said:
I gather V. Munteanu plays in midfield ... left probably? I hope we get to see him against Spain.
Yes, he's a left winger. That's why the number of goals he scored so far in the Bundesliga is very surprising.

The guy used to date Ileana Lazariuc (Google her if you don't know who she is) when he was at Dinamo and after scoring a goal he took off his shirt to display a message : "SHAG ME!" :D ("Trage-mi-o!" - "shag me" is probably the closest English translation in meaning) with one of Ileana's FHM (she did Playboy too but that would've probably been too much for the FA) photos above it.

How about that Albert Streit? Is he really good or just an average player having a nice rally of form?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ Lucky V! Ileana's quite a hot number and no I hadn't heard of her prior to your kind intervention. Don't know if its my web browser, but I only managed to google the playboy pics :D Still brushing my Romanian but its always nice to increase my vocabulary. At this rate, I'll be pretty competent with indecent speech. I haven't heard much of Albert Streit. And no, I haven't lost hope ... especially with CFR's game coming which I'll surely watch live with my Dinamovist friend. Born in Cluj, I find it quite pathetic that he'll be routing for Dinamo.

I liked Leverkusen during their march to the CL final. I hope they find the right players once more although I feel 2002 will be their most successful season for quite some time.

Last edited: