Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
DO NOT READ KEVIN DING.

He's a bullshit blowhard who writes 'hot takes' for clicks.

The issue is Blake broke his hand and cannot play being a dumbass. Nothing else. He is a moron. He cost his team games by being an asshole fighting his "friend" and yes it was his friend.

He literally cannot due his job for 15 more games b/c of something non basketball related. Height of idiot
-

BTW he is a bitch. That's a known fact among NBA players. That's reputation he has among players. Not fans. PLAYERS. Zbo punked him. Draymond punked him. Sergie Ibaka Punched him. KD punked him. I could go down the line.

You dont watch games or go to games so it's hard for you to really get it but he does some fucked up shit when camera is off and then when ref looks he cries 'why me'. There's a reason he has this image among players but Zbo, Dray, and others who are physical do not.

None of this means he's a bad player btw, he's phenomenal, but his reputation is based on players not any fan.

:fp:

Do you watch NBA reality shows like basketball wives?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Blake turned out to be a full fledged idiot

who...this guy??

blake-griffin-grabs-trainers-head-on-tv.gif

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Timberwolves probably with a high pick again this year. They will have a scary team either way but with a high pick...:eek:

Last edited:

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My streaking clips are not historicaly the worst franchise ever anymore, courtesy of young Wolves... The Clippers don't have all time worst winning precentage. They are tanking a little bit now, KAT is awesome and so is Wiggins but they have a long way to being scary...

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
AIR GORDON! I can't believe he did those. He was low profile entering that contest and i'm pretty sure most of the viewers are surprised by his creativity. It felt like he was robbed but you can't go wrong picking between him or Lavine. The sitting mid air dunk was something special and Mailman 360 was equally great though. Amazing allstar basketball. Hopefully the main event will not be anti-climactic. :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
the allstar game is in 4 hours, right ?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
shit...3AM...I finally get how nonEU milan fans feel

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
AIR GORDON! I can't believe he did those. He was low profile entering that contest and i'm pretty sure most of the viewers are surprised by his creativity. It felt like he was robbed but you can't go wrong picking between him or Lavine. The sitting mid air dunk was something special and Mailman 360 was equally great though. Amazing allstar basketball. Hopefully the main event will not be anti-climactic. :lol:

I dunno, this All-Star game is pretty boring. I got it going on but I'm watching Arrow :o

Curry just dunked :thumbsup:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I dunno, this All-Star game is pretty boring. I got it going on but I'm watching Arrow :o

Curry just dunked :thumbsup:

that jordan dude's half time dunk tho'

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
What an anti-climactic way to finish this event. No defense. Half-hearted effort shown by most of the players. Dudes just keep shooting 3s the whole game. That was so lame to watch. I expected to see a competitive 4th quarter but that didnt happen. What a shitty game that was. :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
yeah, it's understandable why players would try to avoid contact in a friendly game, but the moving out of the way to let other players dunk and the unguarded 3s made the offensive plays feel lazy. They could've thrown in a couple of ISO moves here and there.

I think the rising star challange was a better game

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
trade deadline is today

kevin love pls danny bby

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
idk, well they are guaranteed to make the finals as they are...i dont see why they would trade him for what boston can offer.

BUT i would die of happiness seeing kevin love in celtics..and we'd become the best team in the east

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
id rather have kevin in the finals than avery jae and olynyk if i'm lebron!

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
id rather have kevin in the finals than avery jae and olynyk if i'm lebron!
Nah, he's terrible defensively and it's defense they need. He's horrible at rim protetction and pnr D. Impossible to mask, you can't suck at both as a big. Jae is two way player, 3 and D, Bradley as well, Kelly shoots excellent as well. So much 3pt shooting and so much D in that package, some post play from Kelly and some rebounding. It outweights passing, post play rebounding and shooting that love brings, imo. You have to play D 50% of the time, it's how it works.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok, sounds good. lets see it happen

welcome to boston kevin love

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ok, sounds good. lets see it happen

welcome to boston kevin love
Unfortunately Danny is too smart to part with that. Excellent contracts are jae and avery, uber cheap. Cavs won't settle for less..
Ingram, Simmons, Bender those should be your wet dreams hehe. Anyhow, the future is bright for Celtics..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well, i want a star by 3pm today
preferably 2 stars

put everything on the block

win title this year yolo

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rumors say celtics offering nets #1 for blake griffin.....?
ehhhhhh blake....ehhhhhhhhh

Schedule