• It will be a draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probable formation according to milannews:

Diego Lopez; Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Honda; Bacca, Luiz Adriano.

fbb8aae23b1b856ce15a8ba01bddd559.gif

No Poli unlike in the other lineup:thumbsup:
No Balo:thumbsup:
Still no Dedication:thumbsup:
Honda:thumbsup: (best choice with Berto out & Bona needed deeper)
Same lineup two games in a row:thumbsup:

Starting to like Miha...

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
also great to see Zapata and Romagnoli start again as cb partnership. :thumbsup:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 4: AC Milan vs Palermo - Sat 19/09/2015 - 20:45 CET

bacca adriano

bona

mauri montolivo kucka

I know, a bit risky to start with mauri, but i really cant watch honda :(

I think right now it's too risky to play Mauri. Sinisa needs to field up the players who give him tha major guarantees especially now after the loss in the derby.

Hopefully we will win the next few games and set up a certain selfconfidence. As soon as the team has started to work as a whole Sinisa can start to try here and there some youth players and taking some risks like fielding Mauri or Ely in a starting line-up.

Yesterday I just read a nice anectode from Costacurta. Can't find the source now but asked about Romagnoli or De Sciglio and if they can be a future pilar of a strong Milan defence like in the old days he basically said that when he or Maldini were in the age of Romagnoli and De Sciglio they were making at least the exact same misstakes if not even worse, but both had a big leader like Baresi on their side making up for their misstakes, something Milan lacks today.

Last edited:

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
please Ely - Romagnoli please

also please win please

I like Ely but Zapata has been pretty much faultless defensively. No reason to fiddle around with the defence when it's uncalled for.

I remember last season when the back 4 would never be the same for successive weeks, it was brutal.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I think right now it's too risky to play Mauri. Sinisa needs to field up the players who give him tha major guarantees esoecially now after the loss in the derby.

Hopefully we will win the next few games and set up a certain selfconfidence. As soon as the team has started to work as a whole Sinisa can start to try here and there some youth players and taking some risks like fielding Mauri or Ely in a starting line-up.

Yesterday I just read a nice anectode from Costacurta. Can't find the source now but asked about Romagnoli or De Sciglio and if they can be a future pilar of a strong Milan defence like in the old days he basically said that when he or Maldini were in the age of Romagnoli and De Scigluo they were making at least the exact same misstakes if not even worse, bit both had a big leader like Baresi on their side making up for their misstakes, something Milan lacks today.

:thumbsup:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I think right now it's too risky to play Mauri. Sinisa needs to field up the players who give him tha major guarantees esoecially now after the loss in the derby.

Yesterday I just read a nice anectode from Costacurta. Can't find the source now but asked about Romagnoli or De Sciglio and if they can be a future pilar of a strong Milan defence like in the old days he basically said that when he or Maldini were in the age of Romagnoli and De Scigluo they were making at least the exact same misstakes if not even worse, bit both had a big leader like Baresi on their side making up for their misstakes, something Milan lacks today.

Yeah i know, not the right time for the youth.

shevyshevy

Primavera
Reaction score
From playing well.. We will start winning conviencingly.... We lost the derby, but we played well.. This is work IN PROGRESS

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I like Ely but Zapata has been pretty much faultless defensively. No reason to fiddle around with the defence when it's uncalled for.

I remember last season when the back 4 would never be the same for successive weeks, it was brutal.

That's happened for the past three seasons, lasting alot longer than a few weeks too

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Zapata-Romagnoli :thumbsup:

First time in 3 seasons that we have a CB pair starting 3 matches in a row?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Its cause we actually have a coach, you know. No more muppets.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did they also start together against Empoli? Yeah I think so Mexes was on the stands and I can't remember Alex starting this season so only Zapata is left.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

A coach with some balls, but his sibs he made in the last few games were questionable thiugh. Unfortunately in football you can never make the crosscheck to see if it was wrong for example to take out Bacca for Balo instead of Honda.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What is it about our manager that would inspire such a statement exactly? I mean, he's also a career .500 manager-it's not like he has set the world alight.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly bona-monty- kuco is a more than decent midfield against palermo. That trio did better than any combination since the season started and arguably preseason

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
no dedication :thumbsup:

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That's happened for the past three seasons, lasting alot longer than a few weeks too
Yeah I figured it was not just last season, although that had stuck in my mind. And when I say successive weeks I mean I don't remember seeing the same defence for two weeks in a row.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali di Milan-Palermo, gara valevole per la quarta giornata di Serie A, tra poco in campo allo stadio di San Siro a Milano:

MILAN: Diego Lopez; Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Honda; Bacca, Luiz Adriano.
A disposizione: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Alex, Calabria, Rodrigo Ely, De Jong, Jos? Mauri, Nocerino, Poli, Suso, Balotelli, Cerci.
Allenatore: Sinisa Mihajlovic

PALERMO: Sorrentino; Struna, Gonzalez, El Kaoutari, Lazaar; Hiljemark, Jajalo, Chochev; Vazquez, Quaison; Djurdjevic.
A disposizione: Colombi, Andelkovic, Daprel?, Goldaniga, Rispoli, Vitiello, Brugman, Rigoni, Maresca, Cassini, Gilardino, Trajkovski.
Allenatore: Beppe Iachini

http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/84884

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Thank fuck Sinisa realised how shit NDJ was and Monto took his chance.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Glad he kept the same lineup. Hopefully Honda does better... his work rate as a no.10 is important, just needs to be better on the ball.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Glad he kept the same lineup. Hopefully Honda does better... his work rate as a no.10 is important, just needs to be better on the ball.

same here. i'm really liking miha's decisions. i think he has been faultless aside from the time he took off honda when we go a man down (he did it twice). if that happens again, i really hope he takes out a striker.

forza milan.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Honda again??? :(

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
if honda doesnt preform again id like to see balotelli sub for him and see how that works out grant it adriano and bacca are well

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Livefootball.ws seems to have gone missing.

Does anyone have a streaming site or stream that's Sopcast?

Dirk Diggler

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo
Now that's interesting. I'm pretty sure that's the exact same lineup we had against Inter.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Schedule