The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-05-2012, 21:02   #4201
Danilo JBG
World Cup Winner

Imagine Gattuso playing Libertadores. It would be a dream. I imagine him having a day like that one against Tottenham at the San Siro. Nervous performance on the pitch and nervous attitude off it. But it was in a Champions League match. In a Libertadores one, that could cause some serious shit
Danilo JBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 22:18   #4202
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I'm gonna curse everyday that I didn't get that scholarship to Argentina if he goes to Boca. I'm already pretty pissed about it, that will just make it worse.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 19:27   #4203
Sven
Super Moderator

It's going to be very strange to see him playing with other shirt... But since it's going to happen anyway, it would be awesome in a crazy way to watch him in Argentina. Boca sounds like another planet also, far from Europe or any competition Milan is in.

Rino would certainly fit great in the atmosphere there. I bet he would have La Bombonera on his knees in a short time cause the stadium atmosphere would take the best of him... We know how he reacts when things get hot... He would live it every game.
Gattuso in Libertadores, acting as an enforcer for Riquelme... Now that sounds like total fantasy football.

I know it's all very unlikely, but if that's gonna happen I will totally watch him there. I've gone to Buenos Aires before for much weaker reasons. To watch Gattuso there is something I'm not gonna miss.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 19:32   #4204
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
It's going to be very strange to see him playing with other shirt... But since it's going to happen anyway, it would be awesome in a crazy way to watch him in Argentina. Boca sounds like another planet also, far from Europe or any competition Milan is in.

Rino would certainly fit great in the atmosphere there. I bet he would have La Bombonera on his knees in a short time cause the stadium atmosphere would take the best of him... We know how he reacts when things get hot... He would live it every game.
Gattuso in Libertadores, acting as an enforcer for Riquelme... Now that sounds like total fantasy football.

I know it's all very unlikely, but if that's gonna happen I will totally watch him there. I've gone to Buenos Aires before for much weaker reasons. To watch Gattuso there is something I'm not gonna miss.
omg....
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 20:13   #4205
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
omg....
sums it up.
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 20:33   #4206
naive_harry
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel2517 View Post
sums it up.
I am sorry but I can not ignore this, your name is ezekiel, and your avatar is an atheist, how does that work???
naive_harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 20:55   #4207
Sequiem
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexs, Aquilani

Quote:
Originally Posted by naive_harry View Post
I am sorry but I can not ignore this, your name is ezekiel, and your avatar is an atheist, how does that work???
Your name is Harry, but you're not a wizard. Huh?!?!
Sequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 20:56   #4208
nuttela
Super Bludfam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequiem View Post
Your name is Harry, but you're not a wizard. Huh?!?!

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 20:58   #4209
Sequiem
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexs, Aquilani

Quote:
Also! For those of us who aren't at all religious, it's a Bible quote made famous by the movie Pulp Fiction. You should know this if your memory isn't bad, unless you have poor taste in films.
Old 18-05-2012, 21:00   #4210
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Riquelme+Gattuso

Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 21:07   #4211
Sequiem
Primavera Player

Quote:
And if I'm allowed to reply to the same post three times...

Hitch was the fucking man! He should be everyone's avatar, even if you're religious. I have a muslim friend who's read nearly everything by Hitchens, articles and all. CH has a clarity of thought and a way with words that one has to admire.
Old 18-05-2012, 21:19   #4212
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 21:25   #4213
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Say "how" again.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 21:35   #4214
Dinar
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 21:41   #4215
Gooz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequiem View Post
your name is harry, but you're not a wizard. Huh?!?!
burrrrrrrrn.
Gooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 21:42   #4216
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
The prodigal son who's gone on astray.
ForzaSandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 09:04   #4217
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post

Would he be a starter? Who is playing next to Riquelme atm?

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 09:22   #4218
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

The Novara game was his best game since the Scudetto season. He actually looked somewhat fit now. Give him 1-2 months of regular playing time and he'd probably get close to his Feb-May 2011 form.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 03:35   #4219
milan88
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

Cristian Brocchi apparently tries to convice Gattuso to join Lazio.
milan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 20:31   #4220
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

I am dearly going to miss Gattuso, probably the worst departure for me of the ones leaving simply because he characterized this midfield with Pirlo for so long. During certain seasons they were the best midfield pairings I can remember and there couldn't be too many better throughout history. Absolutely loved watching this man in his prime. A true warrior and one who always gave everything he had to this team. Always a presence in the locker room and a great man, I will dearly miss you Rino.

I hope to see you back at Milan in the years to come.

God Bless Rino.

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote