The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2018, 20:56   #6161
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Firstly, we’ve spent 200m net strengthening the squad over the past 2 seasons (far more than our rivals) so 4th should be a given.

Secondly, Gattuso’s been in charge for over a year and the team still looks clueless and we regularly get outplayed by fodder teams for large periods of every game. How’s that progress? Also, whenever we win it seems to be from individual acts of brilliance from Suso/Higuain. Fact is, if Montella had Higuain instead of Kalinic with Suso playing out of his skin he’d still be here.

Btw, it makes me laugh when people say we play good football whilst we’re regularly pegged back in our own half by the likes of Genoa/Empoli Top 4 rivals aside (ie Juve, Napoli, Inter, Lazio) who all play better football than us, if anybody watches Serie A regularly they’d realise midtable teams like Torino/Atalanta also play better football as do fodder teams like Genoa, Sassuolo and Spal. If any of those clubs coaches took charge I doubt we’d play any worse than we’re playing now and probably a whole lot better.

Gattuso’s a solid caretaker but clearly lacks the tactical intelligence/flexibility/decision making skills of a top manager. Truth is he’s lucky to be in this job just like Bibbo, Brocchi and Dorf were. However, the only difference is they didn’t benefit from a 200m squad and stars like Higuain + Romagnoli.

I sincerely hope we replace Gattuso with a proven top coach (mainly Conte) if the opportunity arises.

#GATTUSOOUT

What the fuck are you talking about.

He took over at the end of last November. Hardly 'over a year'.

Shit against Genoa. Apart from 20 minutes towards the middle, we were on top and playing well.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 21:43   #6162
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Top 4 rivals aside (ie Juve, Napoli, Inter, Lazio) who all play better football than us, if anybody watches Serie A regularly they’d realise midtable teams like Torino/Atalanta also play better football as do fodder teams like Genoa, Sassuolo and Spal.
^ This is my favourite part I'm willing to bet good money that Kojak hasn't seen a single non-Milan game in Serie A this season. Probably not even Milan games.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 22:01   #6163
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
^ This is my favourite part I'm willing to bet good money that Kojak hasn't seen a single non-Milan game in Serie A this season. Probably not even Milan games.
Nah, its you that clearly doesn't watch any other games considering you rate Gattuso's coaching abilities

So let me get this straight, you think we play better football than our top 4 rivals or the fodder teams we drew against? OK

Get your head out of the clouds. If De Zerbi/Gasperini/Juric/Mazzarri/Semplici were in charge of Milan we'd be playing just as good if not better.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 22:05   #6164
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post

What the fuck are you talking about.

He took over at the end of last November. Hardly 'over a year'.

Shit against Genoa. Apart from 20 minutes towards the middle, we were on top and playing well.
Lol wtf are you talking about. Besides the opening 10 mins, Genoa dominated the first half and the second until they equalised. We only reacted and started playing with urgency once they were level (as usual). Hardly the behaviour of a quarter of a billion squad (when Genoa's entire team cost less than Higuain) or a top coach lol.
Old 01-11-2018, 22:07   #6165
Kojak
Banned

If Dorf or Bibbo had Higuain/Romagnoli at their disposal not to mention the rest of the 250m squad plus homegrown talents like Donnarumma/Cutrone they'd still be here.
Old 01-11-2018, 23:06   #6166
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Lol wtf are you talking about. Besides the opening 10 mins, Genoa dominated the first half and the second until they equalised. We only reacted and started playing with urgency once they were level (as usual). Hardly the behaviour of a quarter of a billion squad (when Genoa's entire team cost less than Higuain) or a top coach lol.
So not owning up to your hilarious lie of Rino being here for over a year?

We were on top until around 30 minutes, and then after they scored.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 23:30   #6167
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Milan have scored 20 goals in the first 10 games of the season, the most since 2005/2006
so shit

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 23:46   #6168
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Firstly, we’ve spent 200m net strengthening the squad over the past 2 seasons (far more than our rivals) so 4th should be a given.

Secondly, Gattuso’s been in charge for over a year and the team still looks clueless and we regularly get outplayed by fodder teams for large periods of every game. How’s that progress? Also, whenever we win it seems to be from individual acts of brilliance from Suso/Higuain. Fact is, if Montella had Higuain instead of Kalinic with Suso playing out of his skin he’d still be here.

Btw, it makes me laugh when people say we play good football whilst we’re regularly pegged back in our own half by the likes of Genoa/Empoli Top 4 rivals aside (ie Juve, Napoli, Inter, Lazio) who all play better football than us, if anybody watches Serie A regularly they’d realise midtable teams like Torino/Atalanta also play better football as do fodder teams like Genoa, Sassuolo and Spal. If any of those clubs coaches took charge I doubt we’d play any worse than we’re playing now and probably a whole lot better.

Gattuso’s a solid caretaker but clearly lacks the tactical intelligence/flexibility/decision making skills of a top manager. Truth is he’s lucky to be in this job just like Bibbo, Brocchi and Dorf were. However, the only difference is they didn’t benefit from a 200m squad and stars like Higuain + Romagnoli.

#GATTUSOOUT
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:50   #6169
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
4th place in the standings and 2nd place by goals scored... grazie mister! Tough game considering the shit bench. Leo owes him 2-3 gifts in January.

Pls dont sign Rino his teams dont score anything they are all about defense, "over a year after™" his team is 2nd by goals scored, after fucking Juventus with CR7 ... yeah, so bad. Some ppl just chose to be blind, always the same ones
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 07:26   #6170
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Nah, its you that clearly doesn't watch any other games considering you rate Gattuso's coaching abilities

So let me get this straight, you think we play better football than our top 4 rivals or the fodder teams we drew against? OK

Get your head out of the clouds. If De Zerbi/Gasperini/Juric/Mazzarri/Semplici were in charge of Milan we'd be playing just as good if not better.

We play better football than every team in Serie A barring occasionally Napoli and occasionally Juventus. And this would be clear to anyone who has watched at least 5 matches per week this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature
Old 02-11-2018, 09:48   #6171
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
We play better football than every team in Serie A barring occasionally Napoli and occasionally Juventus. And this would be clear to anyone who has watched at least 5 matches per week this season.

Yes the aimless back passing is a joy to behold. Or is it the non exiting counter attacking schemes? Or the 1 in a million trough ball? Or maybe its Kessie's non stop shooting the stands?

Or maybe conceding 14 goals while losing the lead numerous times, and sometimes being lucky enough to get a draw?

Signature

Last edited by Az.; 02-11-2018 at 09:50.
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:51   #6172
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Watch the matches, Ash, watch the matches.

Signature
Old 02-11-2018, 12:22   #6173
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

Oh my....I completely forgot about Brocchi being our manager.

About Rino, he is doing great. Empoli draw was a disaster and Inter loss is just humiliating, but we got clowned buy a teenagers mistake there. Apart from that just a solid job. For example we outplayed Atalanta and that draw was unfortanate.

Signature

Last edited by Shiby; 02-11-2018 at 12:26.
Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:27   #6174
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

"We play better football than every team in Serie A barring occasionally Napoli and occasionally Juventus."

Lol! Lol! Troll comment? Ban yrself!

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:56   #6175
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

#TroughBall
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 13:01   #6176
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

I remember two of the best team goals in the Napoli match
Yes, Milan lost...

But I agree with Necro.

Oddly enough, 2018 total points puts Milan in 3rd

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

Last edited by General; 02-11-2018 at 13:06.
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:13   #6177
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
So not owning up to your hilarious lie of Rino being here for over a year?

We were on top until around 30 minutes, and then after they scored.
So you think me posting a comment a month early is a hilarious lie? Talk about pathetic Had I posted it at the end of November I would've been perfectly correct. Big deal.

Tell you what is a hillarious lie though, you believing we dominated Genoa for half an hour and Gattuso being a quality manager Watch how Inter totally destroyed them and made it look easy whilst we only managed to win with a last minute wonder goal. That's what a REAL top coach can do.

Last edited by Kojak; 04-11-2018 at 12:26.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:16   #6178
Kojak
Banned

Quote:

Are you for real? You think we play better football then every team in Italy and on par with Napoli + Juve? And you had the audacity to claim I don't watch football matches? Epic fail + case closed
Old 04-11-2018, 12:19   #6179
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post

Yes the aimless back passing is a joy to behold. Or is it the non exiting counter attacking schemes? Or the 1 in a million trough ball? Or maybe its Kessie's non stop shooting the stands?

Or maybe conceding 14 goals while losing the lead numerous times, and sometimes being lucky enough to get a draw?
My personal fav is the constant building play from the back and the heart-in-the-mouth moments which follow.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:20   #6180
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
"We play better football than every team in Serie A barring occasionally Napoli and occasionally Juventus."

Lol! Lol! Troll comment? Ban yrself!