The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2018, 12:37   #6181
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
So you think me posting a comment a month early is a hilarious lie? Talk about pathetic Had I posted it at the end of November I would've been perfectly correct. Big deal.

Tell you what is a hillarious lie though, you believing we dominated Genoa for half an hour and Gattuso being a quality manager Watch how Inter totally destroyed them and made it look easy whilst we only managed to win with a last minute wonder goal. That's what a REAL top coach can do.
How did this REAL top coach do against Sassuolo?

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 16:26   #6182
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
How did this REAL top coach do against Sassuolo?
You mean the first game of the season where they lost by a single goal? All I know is that they qualified for the CL in his first season and are second in the table after winning 7 in a row including beating us.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 16:45   #6183
Kojak
Banned

People want Gattuso to succeed so badly that they’re blind to his many weaknesses. They badly want a club man to become a top coach/potential top coach like Conte, Zidane, Simone Inzaghi, EDF or a lifelong club fan like Sarri. However, unfortunately he isn’t anywhere close and we already had that figure who’s now coaching Napoli.

I can name at least 9 Serie A coaches who are better than Gattuso. Give any of Allegri, Ancelotti, Spalletti, Simone Inzaghi, EDF, Gasperini, Mazzarri, Pioli or Giampaolo the team and I’d bet we’d be no lower in the table and playing better football. Sassuolo/Sampdoria/Torino are just 3-4 points behind us with vastly inferior squads. Can you imagine if they had stars like Romagnoli/Higuain/Suso plus the rest of the 300m squad and homegrown talents like Cutrone/Donnarumma?
Old 04-11-2018, 17:17   #6184
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
People want Gattuso to succeed so badly that theyre blind to his many weaknesses. They badly want a club man to become a top coach/potential top coach like Conte, Zidane, Simone Inzaghi, EDF or a lifelong club fan like Sarri. However, unfortunately he isnt anywhere close and we already had that figure whos now coaching Napoli.

I can name at least 9 Serie A coaches who are better than Gattuso. Give any of Allegri, Ancelotti, Spalletti, Simone Inzaghi, EDF, Gasperini, Mazzarri, Pioli or Giampaolo the team and Id bet wed be no lower in the table and playing better football. Sassuolo/Sampdoria/Torino are just 3-4 points behind us with vastly inferior squads. Can you imagine if they had stars like Romagnoli/Higuain/Suso plus the rest of the 300m squad and homegrown talents like Cutrone/Donnarumma?
You try very hard to point out weaknesses of Milan

bravo

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 17:56   #6185
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
You mean the first game of the season where they lost by a single goal? All I know is that they qualified for the CL in his first season and are second in the table after winning 7 in a row including beating us.
Isn't this exactly what Rino is doing (in his 1st full season) ? Also, top 3 in 2018

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 18:06   #6186
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
So you think me posting a comment a month early is a hilarious lie? Talk about pathetic Had I posted it at the end of November I would've been perfectly correct. Big deal.

Tell you what is a hillarious lie though, you believing we dominated Genoa for half an hour and Gattuso being a quality manager Watch how Inter totally destroyed them and made it look easy whilst we only managed to win with a last minute wonder goal. That's what a REAL top coach can do.
Did Inter lose against Parma and Sassuolo?

That is what a top coach can do.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 19:33   #6187
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Isn't this exactly what Rino is doing (in his 1st full season) ? Also, top 3 in 2018
Trying is one thing achieving it is another. Regardless, when you spend 300m adding players like Higuain to a squad where Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Suso and Cutrone are already regulars 4th should be the minimum objective. Especially when your rivals haven't spent a fraction of that and sell their best players every year (Lazio/Roma).

Gattuso's practically been here a year and I haven't seen any significant improvement in game play or his coaching abilities. We regularly get outplayed for large periods of every game by fodder clubs and only seem to win by individual acts of brilliance from currently 2 of the best players in the league. He's not the guy who's going to close the gap to the top 3 and challenge for trophies. He was fired from all his previous jobs and was lucky to walk into the Milan job when he did. If he'd joined a few years earlier and managed the squads Dorf/Bibbo had he would've been binned too.
Old 04-11-2018, 19:34   #6188
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

See guys!!! This is where Milan suck!!!!

See!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 19:36   #6189
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Did Inter lose against Parma and Sassuolo?

That is what a top coach can do.
Nothing will ever be as shameful as taking 1 point in 2 games against Benevento

PS Inter have won 7 in a row and are second in the league with some dominating performances (including against us).
Old 04-11-2018, 20:04   #6190
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
dominating performances (including against us).
Well, the snek gave them the win and now the snek is naming you ...

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 20:14   #6191
Batman
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Quote:
People want Gattuso to succeed so badly that theyre blind to his many weaknesses. They badly want a club man to become a top coach/potential top coach like Conte, Zidane, Simone Inzaghi, EDF or a lifelong club fan like Sarri. However, unfortunately he isnt anywhere close and we already had that figure whos now coaching Napoli.

I can name at least 9 Serie A coaches who are better than Gattuso. Give any of Allegri, Ancelotti, Spalletti, Simone Inzaghi, EDF, Gasperini, Mazzarri, Pioli or Giampaolo the team and Id bet wed be no lower in the table and playing better football. Sassuolo/Sampdoria/Torino are just 3-4 points behind us with vastly inferior squads. Can you imagine if they had stars like Romagnoli/Higuain/Suso plus the rest of the 300m squad and homegrown talents like Cutrone/Donnarumma?

Did you say sarri is a lifelong fan?

Signature
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 20:15   #6192
Batman
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Quote:

PS Inter have won 7 in a row and are second in the league with some dominating performances (including against us).
Go follow them instead. Please?

Signature
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 20:43   #6193
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Did you say sarri is a lifelong fan?
Yes...and?
Old 04-11-2018, 20:49   #6194
Kojak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Go follow them instead. Please?
No, Ill continue following my favourite team and will only be satisfied once we return to the top. I wont accept anymore mediocrity like you and the past 5 years. No other top clubs fans (Juve/RM/Barca) would accept their clubs significantly underperforming for so long. If you have a problem with this I suggest you open a forum for Monza
Old 04-11-2018, 22:58   #6195
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

3points

Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 23:02   #6196
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

He managed to wake the team up with some clever changes. Without Higuain (and with him as he had a poor game before the injury), there was no one to incisively pass from the middle, and Udinese were comfortable in defense. By moving Suso to the center and keeping two wing forwards, our onward pressure increased significantly.

Borini would always look to come in to the box unlike Laxalt whod look to cross, and that was another benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:43   #6197
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:

don't bring inter here. go fucking watch genoa draw juve, by your logic we must be better than ladri. we dominated genoa more than enough after changing the formation.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:49   #6198
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:

i have no problem in admitting they were the better side against us but did you forget all the shitshow and winning late in most of their games this season? they were playing much much worse than us.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:52   #6199
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
No, Ill continue following my favourite team and will only be satisfied once we return to the top. I wont accept anymore mediocrity like you and the past 5 years. No other top clubs fans (Juve/RM/Barca) would accept their clubs significantly underperforming for so long. If you have a problem with this I suggest you open a forum for Monza
and bitching here would help achieve your goals?
Old 05-11-2018, 05:22   #6200
Saeed
Primavera Player

What Milan lacks the most is experience and a fighting mentality. So, for THIS Milan Rino is the BEST coach. Yes, he is the BEST for us at the moment.
Saeed is offline   Reply With Quote