• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Farry

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Chelsea have confirmed the sale of Thibaut Courtois to Real Madrid. Mateo Kovačić joins Chelsea on loan as a part of the deal.

Hopefully this starts the midfield Merry-go-round

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Leo has a good eye for Brazilian talent so we will see.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
top10 (2017/18)
0 goals 0 assists against juve, napoli, roma, inter, ac, fio
scored + assisted against tor, samp + ata
This. Anybody who has really watched him play will tell you he's totally ineffective up against any kind of organized team. Even at world cup he was invisible.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do we have any Serbian fans here who have an opinion on SMS?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan have agreed to sign 17-year-old Brazilian forward Lucas Ramalho from Brazilian club Clube Nautico for €300K. He will join on a three-year contract with an option for additional two years. Lucas was born in the US [@calciomercatoit]

Mirabelli made that move.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Pg 113 and ppl still crying for a thread name change.

RnB is shook

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have agreed to sign 17-year-old Brazilian forward Lucas Ramalho from Brazilian club Clube Nautico for €300K. He will join on a three-year contract with an option for additional two years. Lucas was born in the US [@calciomercatoit]

First Brazilian Leo signed?

hm 300k, must have some talent

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

darkxuy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
__________ _________Ibra_______ _Rebic___Diaz___Ziyech_ ____Bena___Kessie____ Theo_Tomi__Kjaer__DC
Why? Reality Era has been so productive so far.

You mean the commode where we were owned by a fraud? Who some people claimed nothing would change, he will pay debts and have a great mercato? :fp::lol:

This commode should be about change, far far from a continuation of something good :lol:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You mean the commode where we were owned by a fraud? Who some people claimed nothing would change, he will pay debts and have a great mercato? :fp::lol:

This commode should be about change, far far from a continuation of something good :lol:

Reality era brought in Elliot, Leo, Maldini, Higuain, Caldara

it deserves an encore imo and I don't necessarily relate the name to MR

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This. Anybody who has really watched him play will tell you he's totally ineffective up against any kind of organized team. Even at world cup he was invisible.

He's a good player but not worth the money.

Not to mention it's one thing to play as a free roaming CM in a 5 man midfield and a CM in a 3 man midfield.

The 3 man will expose any weaknesses in defense and work rate instantly.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
No chance he has regressed that badly. Bakayoko may have been the worst mid that I consistently watched in the EPL. I do admit that Draxler took a step back but I love his game.

Lol talk about an exaggeration. The entire Chelsea team underperformed last season not just Bakayoko. To put it in perspective, he got a WhoScored seasonal rating of 6.87 whereas the highest rated player was Hazard (7.69). Kante got 7.25, Fabregas 7.10 & Willian 7.01. To his credit, it was his first season in a brand new league unlike the others. He wasn't great by any means but certainly was no worse than average.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If you think reality era relates to MR, that’s insecurity. Reality era is all about Elliott and their glory.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Leonardo and Maldini are in Casa Milan. A meeting with Milan’s technical staff took place [@MCriscitiello]

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
If you think reality era relates to MR, that’s insecurity. Reality era is all about Elliott and their glory.

giphy.gif

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loan for yoko is great but I'm scared gattuso thinks our issue is winning the ball in midfield and not retaining possession

Last edited:

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
Wasn't there talk about Milan meeting with UEFA in August? I swear I read that somewhere, but I could not find it.. Does anyone here know?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Hmm... Based on the recent links I am guessing our starting line up is more or less complete, and we're just adding some depth. But I am also guessing that there could possibly be a miracle if there's a chance.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Radio Rossonera (Pietro Balzano Prota): Maldini and Leonardo are working tirelessly. Incoming and outgoing transfers. Bakayoko is not the only name.

Raccoon

Beginner
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on RR?

Hmm. I might be biased, bcs im swiss and in the national team he‘s a constant performer. Hes left foot is a thing of beauty. He can cross, shoot and has a high game intelligence. Hes a complete fullback. Defensively and offensively. But he has one downside. Hes quite slow. Therefore he works best with a fast winger, which we do not have on the left. This suits us badly at the moment. His first season with us was mediocre in light of his abilities. I hope he can do better and deserves another season. It may work out. Otherwise we need to think of selling him or exchange with a fb better suited to our needs. Which is not laxalt for sure, dude cannot defend to save his life. if rr plays to his full strenghts, there are not many lb ahead of him, based on talent. Fit is another question. All in all fullbacks, especially good fullbacks are a rare commodity. I think compared to late 00‘s the position died out in terms of quality. There are not many capable fb‘s anymore

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Radio Rossonera (Pietro Balzano Prota): Maldini and Leonardo are working tirelessly. Incoming and outgoing transfers. Bakayoko is not the only name.

Where are the other names? I woke up to nothing today. Shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.