Fernando Reges

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
he's badass as fuck, but I don't think pinto da costa would sell him for us

look at porto's transfer history, they rarely sell their best players to cheap mother fuckers like b&g, pinto da costa is one of the best club presidents in the world

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he's badass as fuck, but I don't think pinto da costa would sell him for us

look at porto's transfer history, they rarely sell their best players to cheap mother fuckers like b&g, pinto da costa is one of the best club presidents in the world

Especially after the Cissokho incident, Porto will not be dealing with us.

Anyways, now that he's renewed, we can forget about him

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Not yet.

Ag Fernando: "I spoke with Galliani. Napoli is going to make an offer"

13/01/2014 16:48

Antonio Araujo, Fernando agent of Porto, was interviewed exclusively by CalcioNapoli24.it : "The renewal? Are we talking about and nothing more. Just that, nothing official. If you can start in January, even in case of renewal? Yeah, I already discussed with Napoli, with Galliani of AC Milan and anyone who has shown interest. I have had several meetings. Napoli is going to make an offer, the player would love the blue hypothesis. E 'quiet, if there will be an agreement will be happy " .

http://www.milannews.it/calciomerca...iani-il-napoli-sta-per-fare-un-offerta-133511

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Not yet.

Ag Fernando: "I spoke with Galliani. Napoli is going to make an offer"

13/01/2014 16:48

Antonio Araujo, Fernando agent of Porto, was interviewed exclusively by CalcioNapoli24.it : "The renewal? Are we talking about and nothing more. Just that, nothing official. If you can start in January, even in case of renewal? Yeah, I already discussed with Napoli, with Galliani of AC Milan and anyone who has shown interest. I have had several meetings. Napoli is going to make an offer, the player would love the blue hypothesis. E 'quiet, if there will be an agreement will be happy " .

http://www.milannews.it/calciomerca...iani-il-napoli-sta-per-fare-un-offerta-133511
i hope that the loss against sassuolo will force :g: to make some moves.tbh there are not many excellent midfielders at a reasonable price,and we just keep passing them up.It happened with Strootman,and with Jorginho and Nainggolan.It's about time someone is actually bought

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great news, he's got the best years ahead of him!

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so how is the situation ?
he extends his contract with cheap release clause, and we're gonna pay that ?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so how is the situation ?
he extends his contract with cheap release clause, and we're gonna pay that ?

Hes joining us either now or in summer after :g: secured him with 3m per year. If he does renew, the clause will be very low 6-8m according to today's GDS

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hes joining us either now or in summer after :g: secured him with 3m per year. If he does renew, the clause will be very low 6-8m according to today's GDS

it's just ridiculous if he extends his contract after agreeing personal term with milan, but still decides to join us in summer

g must ask him to lower his salary demand should he not come for free

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
most ******** transfer saga

if everything is true

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Monto, DJ, Fernando, Poli, Cristante for 2 positions is great. Monto and Cristante can play that man uprfont also. Cristante specially, but in time...

Then there is Honda to play in the hole, and Elsha, Saponara, Niang, Kaka', Binho who can play wide for next year. Its good. :thumbsup:

nicgolfstar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Monto, DJ, Fernando, Poli, Cristante for 2 positions is great. Monto and Cristante can play that man uprfont also. Cristante specially, but in time...

Then there is Honda to play in the hole, and Elsha, Saponara, Niang, Kaka', Binho who can play wide for next year. Its good. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

"Just" need to strengthen our defense

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He hasn't renewed yet. I really think that he will be ours sooner or later.

Schedule