Cheating Juventus

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Didnt even felt like watching football. It felt more as a pre directed play by the mafia.

Juve had 15 men on the pitch yesterday.

Vergognosa

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
the real side of juventus was exposed today. they are nothing but a disgusting bunch of cheating cunts. :head:

worst of the worst scum:

4401836w.jpg

bitch please. messing with mark van bommel? are you fucking kidding me?

lock him alone with BOSS in an empty room... :devil:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Matri's offside or non offside is a legit excuse tho. he was standing in front of the last man and the margin of call was very small. It was a 50-50. And the offside has been given many times.There is no excuse for Muntari's goal being disallowed. He could clearly see it considering his position.

Anyway its already been told upteen times and repeated even by Buffon. If the game became 2-0 at 25 it would have been a totally different story. So pathetic Serie A.

I'll take 3 more UCLs for all the Serie A titles we have ever won :o Its a fucking disgrace.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
milan vs rest of italy including the figc.

bring it on bitches.

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
Every AC MILAN fan has THE DUTY to HATE TRULY AND DEEPLY those cunts!thanks to the mafia,we have way less championships won.with this thiefs you just have to hate them.the only rivalry is with inter.for juve just PURE HATE! I HATE THEM TRULY!since calciopoli,people focused on inter.I ,ALWAYS knew where the problem is, and from where sooner or later will come: rubentus.bad habits never change.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Everyone except Matri heard the whistle. At least Abbiati did. It wasn't a legit goal but a goalscoring chance. EOD.

Was trying to do a meme with this image - http://i.imgur.com/eQurU.jpg

All memecharacter builders give me errors somehow(well, at least won't show anything when I post the links to pictures here) ... anyone cares to have a go?

My captions:
- yo, don't call this one
- I got you, bro.

- it's not in
- ;)

- when i lower my arm you raise yours
- cool game

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On this picture you can see the linesman getting microwaved:
eQurU.jpg

:eek:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Tried memegenerator, memebase and quickmeme. Nothing worked.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im pretty sure conte moaning like a spoiled brat had alot to do with it. Refs are under alot of pressure in italy cuz of all the conspiracy theories, one mistake and they are bound to get torn to shreds by the camp that did get/felt like they got penalized.

If the ambient was more calm and jubentus didnt act like some pathetic victim IMO this wouldn't have happened.

Anyway all im asking from now on is that not one jail jersey loving fan ever opens their mouth again on other teams getting helped by the refs. This should have happens after 2006 already sadly but this is italy after all. Hypocrisy and calcio are almost one and the same.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Fuck you Ladri, fucking thieves!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
remember this?Bastards....

:thumbsdown:

Was thinnkig about this exactly. There used to be a pic where a photo was taken and then the goallline was added with MS paint so to make fun how it wasn't over. Anybody?

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I right here apologize to anyone in the world that has been known as a scumbag, since we offended them by calling Juve scums.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
another cunt, (can't tell who) getting put in his place by :star:Muntari:star:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Of course that lichsteiner had to dive, covered his face like he has been hit by Ivan Drago, saw nobody give a fuck then get up immediately.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Everyone except Matri heard the whistle. At least Abbiati did. It wasn't a legit goal but a goalscoring chance. EOD.

All memecharacter builders give me errors somehow(well, at least won't show anything when I post the links to pictures here) ... anyone cares to have a go?

My captions:
- I got you, bro.

- it's not in
- ;)

- cool game

Replace the linesman with

whistle.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

My captions:
- I got you, bro.

- it's not in
- ;)

- cool game

2.6.11-Super-tired-H.jpg

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
What's the difference between a piece of shit and Juventus? The piece.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
FUCK RUBENTUS FUCK FAGGOTS AGNELLI FUCK MAROTTA FUCK BUFFON FUCK CHIELLINI THEYRE FUCKING DISGRACE!!! What a bunch of cheating scumbags!!!!! Berlusconi I beg you use your power and destroy those cheating cunts and throw them in serie D. I beg you!

ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER!!!!!!!!!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently gallian was furious @ Agnelli and the reff designer and after the first half told them this:

"Ecco cosa succede quando si piange"

"That's what happens when you cry"

+ dropping a couple of V bombs. To what Conte responded:

"Da che pulpito, siete la mafia del calcio"

"From that pulpit, you are the mafia of football"

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...7684/pugno-di-mexes-rischia-la-prova-tv.shtml