Votes: 68 68.7%
  • Pippo

Votes: 31 31.3%

• Total voters

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
It's difficult to say... I prefer Pippo because I love him so much and I don't want his career to get into any sort of mishaps and the big thing is that he has experience more so than Clarence and he is an excellent coach for our youth team; but other than that right now Seedorf seems to be the right man to take this job. It's because Inzaghi has been refusing a lot which makes you think if he is ready yet? But Seedorf has been eager than ever to comeback here which means he's more confident and knows what he wants and certainly knows what he is doing and going to be doing afterwards.

THIS==>
Seedorf has an awesome look on football. Attractive, attacking, dominating.
The Dutch school, the Ajax school. And his personality is huge. Definitely Seedorf!

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Pippo used to play for himself, didn't do anything for the team (he always got his goal tho).
While C led the line and orchestrated Milan.

Seedorf just showed up for some of the champs league games in the knock out phase. Pippo was dying to play even if the team was 4-0 up against a garbage teams. Pippo in terms of hunger and passion is unmatched.

I hated slowdorf as a player.. if however he becomes the coach, i hope he is far better than he was as a player.

P.s. he wasnt the one who was orchestrating Milan. Pirlo or kaka, take your pick.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
BYanWZfCQAA1qXt.jpg:large

n_ac_milan_dirigenza-4731982.jpg

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Seedorf just showed up for some of the champs league games in the knock out phase. Pippo was dying to play even if the team was 4-0 up against a garbage teams. Pippo in terms of hunger and passion is unmatched.

I hated slowdorf as a player.. if however he becomes the coach, i hope he is far better than he was as a player.

P.s. he wasnt the one who was orchestrating Milan. Pirlo or kaka, take your pick.

It's one thing to have immense hunger, it's another to have the skills to project it on a group of grown men. Seedorf will be an excellent man-manager and his tactical insights are underrated. He's still ripping shit up in Brazil at 37 with the speed of a snail, you don't do that when you have no tactical awareness. The same thing when he was in his last year at Milan.

If you hated Seedorf as a player then your opinion isn't objective regardless.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It's tough.

I fear that whichever we pick, we may miss out on the other.(not that the one we choose will do poorly, however)

I think Seedorf can bring back the Milan mentality, while Pippo may have more success with the other parts - especially in this weak era of ours.

I don't mind. I think it'll be Seedorf - and I hope we don't go for Pippo now and Seedorf at the end of the season - but I'll cheer for whoever.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
It's one thing to have immense hunger, it's another to have the skills to project it on a group of grown men. Seedorf will be an excellent man-manager and his tactical insights are underrated. He's still ripping shit up in Brazil at 37 with the speed of a snail, you don't do that when you have no tactical awareness. The same thing when he was in his last year at Milan.

Maybe he is new Milan fan and he dont knows Seddorf, Seedorf was shit in last 2 years with Milan.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seedorf.
Just because i think Pippo is improving so much as a youth team coach. He lost to Barca 2-6 the he goes at their home and gets a draw, he loses vs Inter in december then this sunday he owns them. It clearly shows Inzaghi knows how to make tactics and prepare for a game, but he isn't ready yet.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pippo as of a few minutes ago has met with his agent at Milanello

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Bayer Leverkusen had co-coaches not too long ago. One can only dream. :cry:

Dutch_ACM

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko vGinkel Seedorf
Looking at the squad we have now, both would do a good job. They both demand a more attacking form of playing. But my vote goes to Seedorf, i think his personality and mentality are just superb. I believe he can calm Balotelli down on the pitch and outside, he's the perfect rolemodel (he's somekind of an outsider, never really got selected for the Dutch national team. He's black, maybe in balotelli's eyes, he listens a bit faster, not trying to be racist here) And Seedorf would bring a good influence on the entire team.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Ofcourse my opinion isnt unbiased, neither is yours.

Pippo made as a player on his passion and his intelligence alone. On talent alone he would probably be lower than matri ( maybe not :o), but you see my point. He will find solutions to problems more easily because he is more intelligent IMO.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Seedorf for me.

Some people touched upon this already, but Clarence has always indicated a sense of control and shown managerial acumen. Obsessed about fitness, natural inclination to technical football, clever from a tactical sense, good leadership qualities. He ticks all the boxes for qualities that an ideal Milan coach should possess.

Pippo is hopefully destined for great things, but by raw qualities alone, I would pick Seedorf over him.

Whoever it is, they need support for quite a while and not immediate disgruntlement if things dont change quickly.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I'm not gonna stereotype seedorf by assuming he's gonna be the typical dutch kind of coach inspired by mitchels and cruyff once he has a lot of experience in italy and I do think he could make a great coach, but I wouldn't like to see the dutch-style on milan

I wanna see an iron wall in front of our keeper and I think seedorf has capability to do it, he was trained by capello and carlo, I think that he can do it

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
in terms of experience, choosing either one is risky.

i choose the riskier one, seedorf.

just go all the way....

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
capello about seedorf:

"I advised him to go to Brazil over the Arab countries or Russia a year ago. Clearly, he is gaining from the experience, but to immediately take responsibility of Milan is something else," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Pippo purely on personal like level.

Doesn't matter really. I wish the best whoever comes into #taskforce!

Schedule