Week 29: U.S. Citt? di Palermo 1-2 AC Milan 04/04/2015 Saturday(!) 15:00

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
wtf what a disgrace pippo is. suso scoring twice in a friendly and working his ass off while others do shit is still not starting. this is beyond words. i wonder what kind of message this is to suso

atleast we get to see vasquez, dybala and jajalo

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wtf what a disgrace pippo is. suso scoring twice in a friendly and working his ass off while others do shit is still not starting. this is beyond words. i wonder what kind of message this is to suso

You actually though Suso was gonna start? Lol. What team have you been watching this past season? Pippussy says one thing and does another.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
using this - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/139688

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Lets see how pippussy tactical mind goes today

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Menez golazo in away shirt, ples!!!!!!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You actually though Suso was gonna start? Lol. What team have you been watching this past season? Pippussy says one thing and does another.

yeh, i dont know why i expected suso to start. this club and pippo goes beyond logic.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
handsome destro handsome goal

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
commentator :lol: :lol: :lol:

"milan 2 wins straight. if you count the reggiana of course. i dont. so 1 win for the rossoneri."

sounded so funnu :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
beautiful stadium, sunny day, handsome white jersey, taskforce

menez 7 goals

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone with good stream?
Shit stream usually equal lose

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That's not fair. I see your point but on the other hand Cerci is the player Pippo absolutely wanted in his team since last summer. Now he got him, but knowing Cerci hasn't played barely a minute from more than half a year he can't always start him from the bench. What a message would that be to Cerci?

Moreover, Cerci had a very good impact against Cagliari when subbed-in for Honda. For me from that point of view it's OK to say Cerci has justified to be a starter in the next game.

Yeah I know one could say well obviously he wanted Suso as well, because where is the point in getting Suso already in january of not to play him? Fair enough. Maybe he wanted to make sure Suso can adapt to a new team, league and country with all the time he needs without any pressure to perform straight away. Who knows...

So let's summarize: We have two players for the same role (Cerci and Suso), both did very good in their last appereance, one in a Serie A game and the other one in a friendly. Who do you pick as a trainer when you are far away behind expectations and you have no time and no space to make experiments with your formation?

Actually... picking Cerci is realy not that far away from logic IMO. That said I hope Suso will get playing time today to collect important Serie A experience in order he can one (not that distant) day be a starter in this team.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Can not access sopcast Service... What is this for shit?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Palermo press us so hard

Schedule