Sampdoria Vs AC Milan

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Man, are we Sheva-dependent ??? !!!

I am scared Yes.. anyway he found the net ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
besikaka said:
I am scared Yes.. anyway he found the net ;)

who else can we depend on our strikers are always injuried except for sheva *touch wood*

aslong as we play good attractive football and put on a show whether win or lose i dont really care

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Man, are we Sheva-dependent ??? !!!

Crespo + JDT up front were a joke, really :rolleyes: 4.75 both + that's being lenient.

But it's another 3 points to our account + therefore I won't bitch any further ;)

Aren't you being pathetic? We all well aware that you dislike Crespo, Sheva and everybody else in that case.

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
actually, Crespo is not bad as you thought, I hope his goals will come. He always has some good shots every game and he also has good skill.
Good luck to our strikers ;-)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
newyorker said:
Aren't you being pathetic? We all well aware that you dislike Crespo, Sheva and everybody else in that case.

Yea, and we know you love Crespo + always have an excuse ready for any mediocre to crap performance, except Pippo's of course, and take every realistic assessment as exaggerated criticism + lack of loyalty.

Whatever, dude.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Loving individuals in one team, does not mean loving that particular team!

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Yea, and we know you love Crespo + always have an excuse ready for any mediocre to crap performance, except Pippo's of course, and take every realistic assessment as exaggerated criticism + lack of loyalty.

Whatever, dude.

Not very nice of you, not very nice at all. Since I had not posted for a while I find it hard to swallow. I never posted that I "love" Crespo, or "hate" Inzaghi. Or "adore" Sheva or somebody else. You just shooting into the air, girl...

Schedule