day11: BRESCIA - MILAN

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Can any1 fucking score!?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Reaction score
well we must addmitted that with out SHEVA those day MILAN is a normal club ..... and also INZAGI is off for two to three month ... god help us .... JUV sccored the first goal and will make it harder to us .....

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We definetly need a freakin' """"STRIKER"""""
And those stories that in January we aint gonna get no player are bullshit!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
0-0
Suprise?

Not!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dhorasoo on to replace Brocchi.

How desperate can you get ? :o

And now the ref tries to lend a helping hand... what a travesty :o

---

I've tried to reason with people here about Milan's current state of affairs + the necessity to make certain changes but noone seemed to be willing to take off their silly silly red-black tinted glasses for one second ... so I rest my case. Have fun, go on making excuses + talk BULLSHIT + wait till hell freezes over for HAS-BEEN Crespo to make a miraculous transformation backwards to the worldclass player he WAS 3-5 years ago... I'm out of all these discussions from now on....

just don't forget...

I told you so ;)

Oh yea,,,, interesting that quite a few of those BULLSHITTERS + KNOW-IT-ALLS have gone very very quiet recently :o And the rest is merely recycling their CM 'wisdoms' :o

And since I'm also tired of Ancelotti's BULLSHIT in the media, I'm hereby joining Yugo's Anti-Ancelotti Alliance :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I wasn't able to watch the match today, but there's one thing I would like to mention:
The worst thing about a problem is to remain in a denial phase, to deny that you have a problem in the first place and that's what our idiotic management is doing ... When we had a problem with wingers, Milan identified it and bought Cafu to maintain control ... When we had problems in the midfield and Rui wasn't enough, Milan bought Kaka to provide the strikers with enough chances ...
Now when we need a striker, all what I read in the website is that we have no freaking problems and the idiots upfront will start scoring soon ... If our so called president wants Carletto to play with two forwards, then why not get a forward that a coach can at least rely on? And if Carletto observes such errors in our attack, then why doesn't he open his bloody mouth and ask for a new striker?

I've kept my mouth shut so far, hoping that my thoughts are wrong, Crespo and JDT might be good enough and we don't have to worry as long as we have Sheva ... But this is just so pathetic, I can't stand reading their confidence crap in the website anymore ... They think they can fool us with that kind rubbish, but the fact is that they're fooling themselves :o

FORZA MILAN!!!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
When we had a problem with wingers, Milan identified it and bought Cafu to maintain control ... When we had problems in the midfield and Rui wasn't enough, Milan bought Kaka to provide the strikers with enough chances ...
Yea, but how long did it take ? They went through the exact same phase of denial + megalomania + delusions first. Remember, we lost the scudetto over it in 2002/03... ;)

Kyara said:
And if Carletto observes such errors in our attack, then why doesn't he open his bloody mouth and ask for a new striker?
He's part of the family + thus part of the problem. He would never go against Daddy Berlusconi :o (Also knowing it would cost him his job)

Kyara said:
But this is just so pathetic, I can't stand reading their confidence crap in the website anymore ... They think they can fool us with that kind rubbish, but the fact is that they're fooling themselves
Spot on.

*clap clap clap *

(Did I say I would be out of further discussions ? :D)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol, I don't have any comments really, even if I had I wouldn't right much.
Seems like everyone on this forum from the age of 14-50 knows who and what we need, and what to do, only trio(silvio, galliarni, and fatass) don't know shit. Instead they're giving us same old bullshit!

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Im waiting to here more of that confidence crap from Ancelotti and the players.

What will it be today, "We were a bit unlucky and should have scored more.....theres still 27 games left".

If we are 10 points behind with 2 games left he would still say "No need to panic, still 2 games left"

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
hehe what a game .. I just came back from the game.. really dont know what to say and who to blame.. but ofcourse I will start the blame with Crepso .. he is totally out of football world , Kaka had his ON and OFF during the game.. Rui was good tonight .. and Dida .. damn he saved us.. I always said he is under rated by all .. he really deserve some applauds.. I was suprised to see Vikasha.. and at least he did better job than others .. what a assisnt to stupid JDT and he couldnt scored from just 2 metres.. thats real shame , we have definitly atack problems.. and we should look not for one striker.. we should look for 2!.. and just like Kyara said .. if they try to fool us they fool themselfs.. I am tired to see Milan playing.. I should get a rest .. and wtf Ancelotti was doing? He played one striker almost all the game.. refere tried to help us .. only who was blind didnt saw that .. Juve will have good sweet dreams.. when transfer window will be opened we should get rid from some players.. and take new ones .. younger .. and at least that are capable to score.. not else what to add.. its my longest post ever made.. huhhhh..

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
They didn't show the game here today....and I can't belive my eyes!! 0-0...what the hell is wrong with MILAN!? :( This is unfriggin belivable..we *need* a new striker...and Juve's probly gna end up winning this...but can u blame them? They got everything in form and good strikers...we depend on Sheva to score. Pathetic.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
One more thing before I doze off:

BZDH621.jpg

Il Tsar, we terribly missed you today
heartpump.gif

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Carlo Ancelotti: “We controlled the game and tried to score from every angle for the entire 90 minutes. I saw a better attitude compared to Sunday, but we had a tough physical side to face and they were particularly dangerous on long balls forward. We missed Andriy Shevchenko and hope he recovers soon, but we can do without him.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT a FUCKING MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the match and the highlight of this round for me was when I saw on RAI that Bologna equalised @ 2-2.

Ancelotti must go though. And a couple of players as well. He won everything and he's unable to further determinate the team in order for us to win more trophies. He needs a new challenge. Obviously the "ogni traguardo e un inizio" crap from the start of the season didn't work out.

And he's also done a huge mistake along with Galliani this summer by going with his boy Crespo when we could've had a top class partner for Sheva for a decent sum of money. [CHE-VAN-TON!!!!!]

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
This is result is bad! Worse than the draw to Roma.
Without sounding like losing any hope, it's quite hard for us to catch up with Juve. The only hope we got to shorten the distance is when we play Juve in mid-December.

That is if we don't draw any other games, of course (which I think quite possible nowadays).

Bad week for us. Bad week!

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
at this point i really think juve's gonna take it, unless milan figure out somehow of how to score and win games, crucials and non-crucials...
well the season is long, so there is no point of flaming so early...:cool:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So better just wait and see what happens, that's what you sayin'.
It might be too late later on!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
ARGH.. WE NEED A GOOD STRIKER THAT CAN SCORE GOALS!! Hope that Milan will buy new striker like Adriano or the others (and a left midfielder, like van der Vaart)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
some of you guys here crack me up..

we tied away at brescia, and the week before that at home to roma. we are six points behind juventus in second place, and its week 11. sorry, but i fail to see the crisis that we're in. all this 'ancelotti must go' bullshit is getting on my nerves.

chill out people. so we rely on shevchenko to score most of our goals. you know what? if we had a 100% fit inzaghi, who would we rely on to score goals? shevchenko. if we had gilardino, we would rely on shevchenko to score goals. its not our fault that we have the best striker in the world...and kaka's form will improve and the goal scoring will follow. whats the big deal? we brought in crespo for the season and he hasn't found his footing yet, and tomasson is a little off form as well...we're still in second place in the league and we have 9 pts in the champions league...imagine where will be when crespo, tom, kaka, and seedorf find form? we'll be where we were last year, the best team in the world.

if some of you guys don't like ancelotti, thats fine. but who would do a better job than him? there's no one better suited to coach us than him...lets not forget that is was carlo who implemented the diamond midfield, which has been the best midfield in european soccer for the past 2 years. and no, i don't own a pair of red and black tinted glasses...i don't have issues with the so called 'man', (passions very own BAG) though. everything isn't a conspiracy theory, passion.

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Agree, The problem is players (strikers) performance which are very low now. In next few game if they can't improve Milan has to buy a good striker. That's all

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
us_bombs said:

we tied away at brescia, and the week before that at home to roma. we are six points behind juventus in second place, and its week 11. sorry, but i fail to see the crisis that we're in. all this 'ancelotti must go' bullshit is getting on my nerves.

chill out people. so we rely on shevchenko to score most of our goals. you know what? if we had a 100% fit inzaghi, who would we rely on to score goals? shevchenko. if we had gilardino, we would rely on shevchenko to score goals. its not our fault that we have the best striker in the world...and kaka's form will improve and the goal scoring will follow. whats the big deal? we brought in crespo for the season and he hasn't found his footing yet, and tomasson is a little off form as well...we're still in second place in the league and we have 9 pts in the champions league...imagine where will be when crespo, tom, kaka, and seedorf find form? we'll be where we were last year, the best team in the world.

if some of you guys don't like ancelotti, thats fine. but who would do a better job than him? there's no one better suited to coach us than him...lets not forget that is was carlo who implemented the diamond midfield, which has been the best midfield in european soccer for the past 2 years. and no, i don't own a pair of red and black tinted glasses...i don't have issues with the so called 'man', (passions very own BAG) though. everything isn't a conspiracy theory, passion.

I was too scared to say something like that :D - so thank you for saying it.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Maybe we should be called Milanchenko at the moment coz we cant do shit without Sheva... but hopefully Juve can drop points Fiorentina should of got a pk but we know that most refs are against the smaller team and most infavour Juve but we will be back the weather didnt help.

And also what about Dhoroso impressive debut nearly provided the assist for Tomasson and all of you who doubted him and critized him b4 he took the pitch.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
It's painfully obvious we cannot try and struggle along any more with the piss poor quality strikers we have, we MUST sign a decent, YOUNG striker!

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
us_bombs said:

The problem is Juve is very strong right now and there are not many chances that they will lost point. If we're behind Juve for 6 points and win the rest, while Juve do the same (Milan -Juve head to head don't count), we are still 6 points when the league finishes. Now, Milan even can't win a such a small game. How can they have the right to threaten Juve? I doubt. :head:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
us_bombs said:

Why don't you propose Mr.Carlo Ancelotti to get marry with you ?!

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
i guess because ancelotti is already married + bigamy is a serious crime here :tongue: am i right usbombs? ;)

Schedule