A.C.M want Davids back ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
who knows.. he could turn out to be another Pancaro/Cafú :devil2:

... who probably play for half the money...

Players who still think they can force clubs to fork out utopic salaries + bonuses clearly don't know what time it is. And clubs should not act so fuckin desperate + meet these demands but kindly refer the money-grubbers to Chelsea. Plain + simple as that. :o :tongue:

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
Davids is a good player but Milan is well covred in his position with Gattuso Ambrosini and Donadel( who is doing very well at Parma).

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Forget not Donati and Dalla Bonna..both are also good players on loan..indeed we are well covered in the defensive midfield area and realistically we need another attacking midfielder if we are every to buy one...

I've gathered that Seedorf himself has stated how he is slanted more towards attacking rather than being a defensive midfielder..and in any case i think he does attack better than defend..so Davids can actually help in the sense that

1. Davids is left-footed and can take Seedorf's place on the left (Seedorf to move elsewhere..don't know where...)

2. Davids is more of a Gattuso-type player with amazing ball skills and cool glasses! (Better as a defensive mid...)

Davids arrival back at Milan could bring mixed emotions..but i certainly won't be cringing...

Juve100%

Primavera
Reaction score
if i was davids i would never go back to milan or juventus

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Hmm...at first, I didn't believe much in these rumours, but now, even as our captain stated that "He would be welcome" there seems to be more then just rumours involved in this...Anyway, he's a great player...

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
amazing how back then we didn't sign 31 year olds but now a days we jerk off to 34 year old mvb signings

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
great player, never understood why we sold him in the first place

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
One of my favourite midfielders ever

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This wasn't as bad as selling Patrick Vieira

We never even gave him a chance

you can see that our management hasn't changed a single bit since 1995 and our scouting too

if i remember well he played one match but screwed op together with bogarde or reiziger

those were dark days (and i don't mean that in a racist way)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Milan, Seedorf expected Thursday to Milanello: Davids can join staff

Clarence Seedorf is closer to Milan. It ‘a news Peppe Di Stefano, Dutch is expected Thursday to Milanello. For him, it is ready the room number 5, the one that was Liedholm and all coaches, including Allegri. In his staff, in addition to the names of Stam, Crespo and Kluivert, right now there might be even Edgar Davids. A trainer for the department, including defense, midfield and attack. One tactic used intensively in the Netherlands. Kluivert, who is the assistant coach of Holland, would arrive in June. For a new Milan, ready to start immediately with Seedorf.

Kluivert and Davids :star:

it just keeps on getting better & better

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
flag_netherlands.gif
flag_netherlands.gif
flag_netherlands.gif
flag_netherlands.gif
flag_netherlands.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's a lot of money to be paying assistants because of the big names...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
they will be coaches, for example striker coach, tactical coach, defenders coach,..... it's a system that has been used for many years already at other clubs

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dutch NT uses it

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Edgar Davids has played down the prospect of joining Clarence Seedorf's staff at AC Milan.

Davids has been linked with a role on the coaching staff at Milan.

"A place on the staff of Seedorf? They have great staff and I'm happy with what I'm doing.

"Who is Davids today? The level is so high that perhaps today Davids would not even be on the bench."

good for you davids

Schedule