Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We will oblige to your wildest dreams.

Well, I guess it's going to get very filthy soon and I'll apparently find myself on the Milan bench(working for Rino of course) but those dreams do include a lot of winning on the big stage of the Champions League - so that's a big positive.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Well, I guess it's going to get very filthy soon and I'll apparently find myself on the Milan bench(working for Rino of course) but those dreams do include a lot of winning on the big stage of the Champions League - so that's a big positive.

We are waiting.

3c9f51b5d6d9e847b6b3ad7a55a87fa8.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
William dominated Barcelona midfield just two days ago. He man handled all our players in the two games.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
William dominated Barcelona midfield just two days ago. He man handled all our players in the two games.
But mario said paredes is carvalho's daddy.. and I don't know what does it mean?!..

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
But mario said paredes is carvalho's daddy.. and I don't know what does it mean?!..

Mario once said Montella will turn bertolacci into prime seedorf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Did someone compare Brazilian league to Serie B and Paqueta to Tonali? :monto:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Iker Muniain will be a free agent in the summer. Napoli are already starting negotiations with his agent, we should be all over this deal.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Technique is not being able to juggle a ball 1000 times. Anyone can do that by practicing. Then you can work in the circus. Technique is passing the ball with one touch, with the right speed, at the right foot of your team mate.

Is paqueta in line with this philhosophy?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Work in progress. AC Milan have been working for Zlatan Ibrahimovic for some time. And there are no particular problems, the operation is sustainable for the salary of the Swedish star (around 4 million euros). Milan are calm in this respect also for the Financial Fair Play. In short, the return of Zlatan to the San Siro is possible. But how are things going on in the last day?

Not just the management of the club and Gennaro Gattuso. even on Elliott's part, the total approval for the Ibrahimovic deal has arrived. Both sides can move forward with conviction and confidence, provided that the conditions do not become excessive in all respect, including those of Mino Raiola.
Everyone at Milan is determined and convinced on a return of Ibrahimovic, but the fear of Leonardo are the continuous rumours of an operation not yet completed because it is all up to the player to decide. Leo knows Zlatan well and knows that his will be key to a positive outcome of the deal, not ruling out that he can choose a different goal in view of the closure of his career.

Thus, Leonardo wants to put less pressure on this deal and prefers to leave Ibra time to decide. The Swede is fascinated by the return to Milan and knows that it can be a perfect solution, but will not make final decisions before the beginning of December. At this time, the negotiations will come alive, while today Ibrahimovic is a wonderful thought for Milan, always stronger but still to be built.

Fabrizio Romano

Zlatan we can

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
im not usually keen on posting highlight real videos but here is one just posted for those out of the loop on Sandro Tonali to see a glimpse of where hes at.

Fuck it, let's do this.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Tonali believers number growing exponentially :proud: Together we are strong :heart:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
That Paqueta delay thing isn't true is it? I thought we could sign 2 non-EU players in the winter?

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No. Paqueta will be in Milano at the begining of December. If Leonardo wants to buy Rodrigo Caio he can because he has an italian passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule