The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 28-10-2019, 01:39   #821
OVUNQUE CON TE
World Cup Winner

Theo is a massive positive, I hope he plays for us for the rest of his career, He should play 500+ games for us.

Signature
Insert text here...
OVUNQUE CON TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 01:51   #822
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Ok, My summary:

- Terrible loss because we gave the result away due to poor RB performance.

- Gigio? He did good but I know he could have done much better.

- Conti? He was terrible. Nobody can deny that. Maybe Pioli wanted to raise his confidence but come on it is over. Loan him.

- Musachio? One of our better players and unlucky tackle that set up Zaniolo's goal.

- Romagnoli? He was the stalwart on defense. I know he does not want to give up a PK but I think he could have blocked Zaniolo's goal if he was not that focused in putting his arms behind. Let's be honest if he is gone we are fucked.

- Theo? Maldini best signing and best signing of last few seasons.

- Paqueta? He tried but so unsuccessfully.

- Biglia? Why is he even starting? I know Bennacer fucked it up against Fiorentina but come on Biglia has been bad the whole season.,

- Kessie? Some good and some bad but the bads were so terrible that makes you wonder how bad he was.

- Suso? This cat decision making is too slow

- Leao? Good in the first half, bad on the second (GP probably would have single him out of being too......)

- Hakan? Bad game:

Subs:

- Calabria? Nice cross for Theo's goal but he was terrible after that,

- Piatek? No comment.

- Bennacer? An improvement over Biglia but most of the time Calabria of Musachio were the ones with long balls,

- Quite frankly disappointed, Roma was not superior for exception of corners or free kicks. Roma could have scored easily 4-5 goals from set pieces.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 05:03   #823
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladan View Post
Yeah he wanted Gatusso out and He went with him.

Transfers are brillant. We are 3 points more than Brescia. We should be proud of it. I dont know what you smoke. We lost with AS Italian Hospital.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 06:46   #824
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Hiring another mediocre coach, got us another 2 shite results.

I am shocked.

Signature
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 09:19   #825
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I watched the whole 2nd half yesterday with the mindset that we are a 5th-8th place squad (which is the reality). Therefore my suffering was minimized.

Clearly there are far too many deep-rooted issues in the team, starting with Kessie, Suso, Biglia and Conti - unfortunately at least 2 and usually 3 of these guys will end up starting because we don't have better quality replacements. Pioli will eventually achieve a level of stability and we'll coast along at an average of 1.5-1.8 points per game towards the latter stages of the season.

Basically, sit back and hope for a sale. Enjoy moments provided by Theo and Gigio in the meantime.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 10:18   #826
Pingu
#PiolIN

Morale of the game: Buy a new RB come January.

One RB looks awful, gets replaced with one that creates our goal and then goes and ruins it with being an idiot.

Signature
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 11:00   #827
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I watched the whole 2nd half yesterday with the mindset that we are a 5th-8th place squad (which is the reality). Therefore my suffering was minimized.

Clearly there are far too many deep-rooted issues in the team, starting with Kessie, Suso, Biglia and Conti - unfortunately at least 2 and usually 3 of these guys will end up starting because we don't have better quality replacements. Pioli will eventually achieve a level of stability and we'll coast along at an average of 1.5-1.8 points per game towards the latter stages of the season.

Basically, sit back and hope for a sale. Enjoy moments provided by Theo and Gigio in the meantime.
It's easy to write everything off on bad players.
An amateur coach Gattuso achieved better results with the same core of players last season.

But Gattuso started of badly as well.

I will judge Pioli after 1-2 more months.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 19:55   #828
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

I wonder who are the two and maybe one other from Necro's post.

I hope he's not saying Biglia and Conti are better than Bennacer and Calabria, because that's simply bollocks.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2019, 22:01   #829
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
I wonder who are the two and maybe one other from Necro's post.

I hope he's not saying Biglia and Conti are better than Bennacer and Calabria, because that's simply bollocks.
Exactly. Its insane how we have players that are allowed to start despite playing indifferently for so long.
True both Conti & Cala are equally bad but we should be trying out to replace them within the squad either by trying players as RBs or adopting other tactics.
The same can be said for Suso , Bigl , Kessie & Paq.
How come those continue to start & Bennacer , Krunic & Rebic are out directly after one bad game ?
Its like coaches arent even trying to solve our problems.
Pep is fielding Rodri & Fernando as CDs over Stones & Ota because they are playing badly.
Ffs takes measures & give players equal minutes to prove themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2019, 00:38   #830
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

He isnt the only one that believes Biglia is better than Bennacer.

I am a Kessie fan and even I cant believe he wasnt dropped earlier in favour of trying other players.

Conti I'm sure will be dropped and if he isnt loaned out should really only be used if we are chasing the game but if Suso starts the next game then I will write Pioli off. I'm sorry but he isnt serious and isnt a critical thinker if he persists with 90 min Suso.

The way Suso is playing you can try any mid there and just have them run around headless or play another forward out of position and we should still get better production.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2019, 00:28   #831
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

A big fuck you to calabria for being the worst player this season
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2019, 14:10   #832
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
Would be interesting to relegate, we’ll win games in Serie B
think twice. we always struggle against serie b teams.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2019, 14:13   #833
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Smurf View Post
Why do people keep saying this.... A big coach will come with a big salary and big transfers. If the owners dont want to do those then how are you going to get a big coach????
people like to whine for the sake of it.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote