The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 11-11-2019, 12:32   #621
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
He scored 1 goal in 8 games so far, he is not exactly killing it out there. As for the game itself, i expected a loss and got exactly that.

We didn't improve at all since the last game. We were simply lucky Juventus didn't score in the first half, cause if they did you would see the usual collapse.
How were they not lucky though if we had better chances

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 13:30   #622
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

That was certainly better than the disaster I was expecting due to what the Theo-Krunic combo and Conti had showed defensively this season.

Very happy for Conti. His time out seems to have done him well. It wasn't the nervous wreck from the Roma game. He played with determination and confidence. That was nice, and surprising.
Still no signs of the explosive pace from the Atalanta days though.

Very mature, disciplined performances from the Krunic-Bennacer-Theo trio as well, compared with last games. Theo didn't carelessly leave his position all the time, he was very much a fullback last night. Krunic worked his ass off on and off ball - this was the first proper midfielder performance from him.
Bennacer's improving as well, although he's still not an anchor.

The team didn't take as many risks as against the Roman teams, but this was still a high risk high reward approach compared with how previous coaches played. But what's funny is that no goal came out of it, in either direction. The team wasn't caught on the break, unlike in previous games. We had 10 men behind the ball when Juve launched the attack that lead to the goal.

The team is still hopeless at scoring, but the way they maintained possession and defended was impressive.
Paqueta is becoming crucial in linking the midfield with the rest. I think he has been unlucky not to score yet. He had the disallowed goal a few games ago, a few good attempts that forced great saves. He got stick for the tame shot against Lazio, but to be fair it was with his weaker foot.
He needs to start scoring though. Like really fast.
And Suso needs to go back to the bench when Samu hopefully returns in good shape after the international break.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 16:38   #623
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Didn't you say you'll bet them winning with 2 goals or more?
He did.

Heís full of shit.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 18:45   #624
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
i remember a time when a juve/milan derby was so close that it could go either way at any moment, now the only uncertainty is are we going to lose by 2/3 or 4?

Iíve never placed a bet again milan, but tomorrow iíll put down 1k on juve winning by 2 or more goals, thatís how certain i am weíre gonna lose this one
🤔
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 18:46   #625
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
I placed a bet on Juve winning and i won the bet, I didnít even watch the game thatís how certain I was weíll lose.

I take no pleasure in us losing, but we have to face the truth, we suck, weíre a midtable team right now that canít get results agains Juve/Inter/Roma/Lazio/Napoli/Atalanta, we just donít have the quality for it, so as a fan if I have to put up with losses week in week out, why not make some money in the process at least?
Did you win the bet?
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 20:34   #626
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: KakŠ, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

"The Pallottole di Calcio portal, on its Twitter account, published a statistic related to Leo Duarte in yesterday's match against Juventus: in the match Juventus-Milan had a score of duels won 0%. It didn't happen to a Milan defender from the match with Fiorentina for the 2015/2016 season, with Rodrigo Ely."

Ouch. Still had a decent showing tho
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 01:29   #627
mazen111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalim View Post
Why? Yesterday this team played their best game all season and now you wanna screw it up by putting Suso and Biglia in midfield?
yesterday we were so vulnerable and couldnt create attacks efficiently
mazen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:46   #628
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazen111 View Post
lol

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:59   #629
Nalim
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazen111 View Post
Putting Suso in the midfield of a 4312 wonít solve any of those problems.
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 16:23   #630
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
I like Theo so much. He brings much needed presence, opponents always having to watch him even when he is not in possession.
Teammates consciously or not, naturally look for him with their passes

Thats what happens with every other positions when you have quality players

No one give 2 shits abt hakan or suso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 16:41   #631
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
We're going to lost to Napoli but if we can play this way for the rest of the season, we're going to climb out of the hole.
Napoli arent Napoli we knew for years.... they have Carlo , in his second year ,with a sacking in the summer if not before.
We got this

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote