The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuck cares if GP is pro or against Piatek's sale? Nobody gives a shit about his opinion among the top management. If they cared, they would've brought him a TQ.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Who the fuck cares if GP is pro or against Piatek's sale? Nobody gives a shit about his opinion among the top management. If they cared, they would've brought him a TQ.

I think if we sold Suso we would have bought an AM but GP said no please don't sell Suso, he is :star:world class:star:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think if we sold Suso we would have bought an AM but GP said no please don't sell Suso, he is :star:world class:star:

Could be so. There are a lot of players that need to be sold before Piatek like Suso, Samu, Hakan, Kessie, Borini, etc. Let's first start creating 5 good chances per game and then judge Pjona. I have no problems selling him if he flops but right now we have bigger problems and selling him for 45 m will not solve them as we will need the same amount or even more to bring someone similar to cover his spot...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just realized it's October. That means Caldara should be back with the team in training soon right? Will be glad to see him start over Musa - or even Duarte this weekend please GP.

Out until Nov 24 according to Transfermarkt. The exact date should be taken with a grain of salt, but you have to be deluded to think he'll be ready anytime soon. Players usually need a year or two to fully recover from an ACL injury. IF they fully recover that is.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/mattia-caldara/verletzungen/spieler/197470

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Samaldinho is the best poster here but he always has his Milan glasses on he cant see whats right infront of him most of the time

All Milan fans should wear Milan glasses. The world would be a better place.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Could be so. There are a lot of players that need to be sold before Piatek like Suso, Samu, Hakan, Kessie, Borini, etc. Let's first start creating 5 good chances per game and then judge Pjona. I have no problems selling him if he flops but right now we have bigger problems and selling him for 45 m will not solve them as we will need the same amount or even more to bring someone similar to cover his spot...

:thumbsup:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just realized it's October. That means Caldara should be back with the team in training soon right? Will be glad to see him start over Musa - or even Duarte this weekend please GP.

Mussa got red you remember, Duarte has to play anyway.. and as others have said, Caldara won't be match ready any time soon.
He is most likely 40m gone to the wind if we are honest, same as Conti

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

And I found the perfect gift for the crybabies on the forum too:

TcsLzIh.jpg

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Mussa got red you remember, Duarte has to play anyway.. and as others have said, Caldara won't be match ready any time soon.
He is most likely 40m gone to the wind if we are honest, same as Conti

He doesn't have to play. Maybe Borini finally gets a start at CB? :D Or Gabbia.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People arguing over Inter and Conte are being silly.
Is Inter the cause of our team being shit?
Is Conte?
No.
Our problems are:
Elliott hiring the wrong fucking people
Gazidis. Just ask any Arsenal fan.
Boban and Maldini are fucking amateurs.
Giampaolo is a nobody that should have never been appointed as coach of a team that have CL qualification as their minimum objective.
Then you have the squad, which can be blamed on the above and the previous 2 managements.
Nowhere is there Inter and Conte as our problems, so you're just wasting breaths talking about them

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Is Conte?
No.
Our problems are:
Giampaolo is a nobody that should have never been appointed as coach of a team that have CL qualification as their minimum objective.
Then you have the squad, which can be blamed on the above and the previous 2 managements.
Nowhere is there Inter and Conte as our problems, so you're just wasting breaths talking about them

Are Inter to blame if we miss CL again by 6 points when two wins against them would have secured 4th? :cool::cool::cool:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
De vrij is a good player true. All of their starting CBs are good. Even dambrosio is doing ok under conte

They definitely will challenge juve till the end

You wished we had someone like Brozovic

I really dont. A player that keeps losing possession when he is pressured... hmmm i wonder where i have seen that before

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Elliot has 0% clue bout football club... point solved. They are mathematically precise money making monsters.

GP is...no words really. Ffs its like kid whos impressed by San Siro. Sad actually.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are Inter to blame if we miss CL again by 6 points when two wins against them would have secured 4th? :cool::cool::cool:

Besides obvious refereeing mistakes/meddling, every point we drop is our own goddamn fault and nobody else's

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
^ Thinks losing 2-1 away at Barca in the CL is comparable to getting violated 3-1 at home by Viola :fp:

Of course they are comparable.. at the end of the day both fckn lost 3 points.

Also to remind you inter lost 2 points to slavia prague AT HOME.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Imagine laughing at Inter for losing 2-1 on Camp Nou after completely dominating the first half and we just witnessed the worst month as Milan supporters.

Imagine praising inter for 1 good half and not mentioning their second half of a disaster

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good post.. but who can they hire if they fire GP now? Another caretaker?

Another caretaker wouldn’t help anything. At this point I would even evaluate the possibilities of Allegri, Mourinho, Spalletti or Wenger. Maybe even Garcia.

I‘m not a fan of them, especially of the former three. I‘ve actually been quite vocal against them in the past because of how much I dislike their brand of football. But I think we‘ve come to a point where we must stop to bet on our coaches turning out to be the next Sacchi but trust in those who have experience in coaching big traditional teams of very domanding places and actually have a trackrecord in achieving CL places with said teams.

That said I still hope GP to stay. Not because I care about him, I couldn’t care less about him actually, but it would mean that Milan won against Genoa and that’s the most important thing at the moment. If he then even managed to turn things around in the next games - I‘d be even happier.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:star::star::star:

Great post Alo88. It's really shit these last few years with no end in sight. Still great to be able to read some well-thought insightful stuff from a fellow fan here underneath all the chaos of our shared misery.

Thanks man :). I‘d like to be here more often these days as there still are very valuable posters like you I like to share opinions and thoughts with :). Unfortunately these days I‘m burried under a lot of work so I guess I‘ll show up here and there with big long posts who combine all my thoughts of several days instead of posting a lot bit only little per post :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Is Conte?
No.
Our problems are:
Raz = The Last Sane poster on the forum.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Besides obvious refereeing mistakes/meddling, every point we drop is our own goddamn fault and nobody else's

I know and agree, was making a joke :(

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I know and agree, was making a joke :(
You should know better than to joke around Raz when he has his fangs protruded.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Of course they are comparable.. at the end of the day both fckn lost 3 points.

Also to remind you inter lost 2 points to slavia prague AT HOME.

Ahahaha of course they’re not comparable.

NOBODY expected Inter to beat Barca away in the CL whilst we were expected to do the business at home against a Fiorentina side that had only won ONCE previously.

And yeah, Inter fucked up against Slavia Prague so will probably struggle to qualify for the next stage. Still, we’re in no position to laugh when they’re top of table whilst we’re fighting RELEGATION :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.