Week 5: Torino - Milan 26/09/19 21:00 CET

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Situation is a bit messed up at the moment. Last year we didn't have enough good players. This year we have promising players but gaffer is a bit lost.

I want to see this:

Donnarumma
Calabria Musacchio Romagnoli Theo
Krunic Bennacer Bonaventura
Hakan
Leao Rebic

Just for a change. If it is a disaster then GP can go back to the supposed safety of RR, Biglia, Suso. Nice time to mix things up as it is a rare midweek match.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
EFTmT0hW4AAphJn

EFTDT9qW4AA5s7R

I can't fucking believe I'm waiting impatientely for this game counting down the hours and minutes. Why am I like that?

It's like waiting to get beat up by 10 guys and you're happy about it and when it finally happens you get so bloody beat up you get dissapointed by the experience because you thought everything would be fine.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
A beautiful 3am KO here.

I dont know if ill watch. Staying up ruins my day, even when we win. its still hard.

Hopefully I wake up to nice highlights of a win.
Dont care who plays. Just want 3 points.

The team needs time to understand each other, maybe by December we will know what to expect.
Then, if its bad, we have Jan to look at players.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't fucking believe I'm waiting impatientely for this game counting down the hours and minutes. Why am I like that?

It's like waiting to get beat up by 10 guys and you're happy about it and when it finally happens you get so bloody beat up you get dissapointed by the experience because you thought everything would be fine.

Same here bro, just change the beating by 10 guys with getting raped by 10 horses.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Same here bro, just change the beating by 10 guys with getting raped by 10 horses.

Yes, excellent comparison. :lol:

Damn, cant wait to get raped by 10 horses tonight.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Why is Biglia starting over Bennacer. WHY?!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why is Biglia starting over Bennacer. WHY?!

I find it really hard to believe Biglia is going to start, both because of his performance and the fact that it's a midweek game and what's the point of having two players in every role if you don't rotate them?

So for sure Bennacer is playing. I'm also thinking it's more likely Theo will start over Rodriguez. The impact after his introduction in the game was too much to ignore. Conte had to change his formation to give his right side more protection, playing a 343.

I still don't think Giampaolo has the balls to drop Suso or Piatek. I think it's time to try Bonaventura or Hakan (although that's less likely now Paqueta is out) behind the forwards. I'd also like to try Rebic and Leao up front. Maybe not from the start, but definitely for at least 20 or 30 minutes i'd like to see a combination that doesn't include Suso or Piatek.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I find it really hard to believe Biglia is going to start, both because of his performance and the fact that it's a midweek game and what's the point of having two players in every role if you don't rotate them?

So for sure Bennacer is playing. I'm also thinking it's more likely Theo will start over Rodriguez. The impact after his introduction in the game was too much to ignore. Conte had to change his formation to give his right side more protection, playing a 343.

I still don't think Giampaolo has the balls to drop Suso or Piatek. I think it's time to try Bonaventura or Hakan (although that's less likely now Paqueta is out) behind the forwards. I'd also like to try Rebic and Leao up front. Maybe not from the start, but definitely for at least 20 or 30 minutes i'd like to see a combination that doesn't include Suso or Piatek.

With my entire being I want Bennacer and Theo to start. If they don't I will be extremely annoyed.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
what happens if we get the perfect 11, and still flop?

Is the system in beta?

System 2.0 is the main goal?
Wait for updates?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Tomorrow i will be cranky as fuck because this game. I just know it but i cant stop myself watching milan :cry:

Even my family accuse me as a masochist

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The logic behind Giampaolo continuing to chose Biglia ahead of Bennacer is because Biglia got the tactical experience as a regista in Serie A + the tactical maturity that Bennacer is yet to have/develop. I'm sure Giampaolo wants to go down the safe route (and save his job) by playing those who he feels are ready and understand his very-bewildering 4312 formation/system. Hence why Castillejo and Borini, at some point, were starting matches for us.

Take into consideration that Bennacer joined up with the team in the middle of August, while Biglia was with the team the whole pre-season, working on tactical implementations. Maybe Bennacer is not 100% ready to play yet because he didn't have a pre-season? Lack of match fitness could prove to be another factor.

Giampaolo after the Inter game: "Bennacer? I made another kind of choice because I needed a different tactical maturity that Biglia has."
^

Besides that, isn't there a possibility for Biglia to play regista, while Bennacer plays centre midfield? IIRC, he played on the right side of the midfield for Empoli last year and looked quite deft.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan have not won a game in Turin (against Torino or Juventus) since December 9 2012

Robinho, El Shaarawy, Pazzini and Nocerino were on the scoresheet as Milan side beat Torino 4-2 in 2012.

:head:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tactical maturity... experience... whatever else... Damn. Why does it matter if he has all that if he simply sucks? He brings the entire team down. He can´t succesfully implement his characteristics to benefit both him and the entire team play. He simply sucks. And if he simply sucks - you simply put him on the bench.

And how can anyone accept that shit he did vs. Merda? When he had the ball just outside our penalty area surrounded with Merda players and he LITERALLY walked with the ball. Didn´t take much pressure to win the ball from him. He literally walked with the ball like an old fart. Unacceptable. Bench him and start Bennacer. Anything else doesn´t make any sense.

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
theo and bennacer are rumoured to start. i predict 6+ shots on goal. with 3 points we are joint 4th. lets get it!

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score
We need the pace Hernandez and Leao offer on the left very much tonight, i think that will be decisive if Giampaolo decides to give them a start.

Bennacer have to start if you ask me and it's time so see Jack in action, i am sure he is fit enough for 20 minutes.

It will be a very difficult match but i honestly hope for 3 points, anything else will just bring us lower and lower and the meltdown from the fan base will be HUGE.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think a win and being joint 4th will do a lot to calm the fans and the players down.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think a win and being joint 4th will do a lot to calm the fans and the players down.

When I looked at the table this morning, this was my first thought. But no, I quickly came back to reality. Even a win and joint 4th won't calm the commoders. They'll start saying the other teams are shit as well.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just dont play biglia or rr.

Thats it.

You have one job gp.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
My biggest desire from the Torino and Fiorentina games (besides 6 points) is that by the end of these two games, we'll have a clear first XI. I don't even care if the playing style is ugly, but knowing that first choice XI is important.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol::lol: Exactly!

I always tell myself ok, this game will be better, from now on we will start improving.. we will show everyone again... been saying that for years now:fp:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Same blind hope here haha. But Inlivenin hooe Theo and Bennacer will play.

I know Suso will not be benched coz according to "maestro" hes top class and he is in love with him. Exceptvthat playrer cant actually do - anything. But ok...

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
if we can beat torino away then I think we are making a statement. Beating torino away is very tough so I hope the boys can make us proud. let's go. leao vamos. I don't know why but I get good vibes from this kid. I think he will be special.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

You are the most loyal milan fan on this forum.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I missed a final exam for a Milan game ... beat that

*not feeling jealous of Mr milanista*

Schedule