Week 9: Roma - Milan 27/10/19 18:00 CET

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
we're talking about transfers, hello :proud: Leo didnt appoint anyone and he wanted gattuso out asap.

Yeah he wanted Gatusso out and He went with him.

Transfers are brillant. We are 3 points more than Brescia. We should be proud of it. I dont know what you smoke. We lost with AS Italian Hospital.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
And like i said im done with the coach problem. Bring some "cojones" in January with 3-4 old players 29+ that have some experience and BALLS to decide a game PERIOD.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
And like i said im done with the coach problem. Bring some "cojones" in January with 3-4 old players 29+ that have some experience and BALLS to decide a game PERIOD.

Yup. It sort of really is that easy

Although 3-4 and all being 29+ is exaggerated

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Embarrassing.

Just goes to show what a good job Gattuso did. We are closer to the bottom 3 than the top 4.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Dz should have been sent off!

Very good goal from Theo!

It’s so horrible that we lost...

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Paqueta is such a bust, it is impossible.
What this guy has played and showed for one year ?
Zero....

Leao is lost in space, Piatek was well guarded for the 30 minutes he was in and still managed to put a good cross.
Biglia.... for fuck's sake, get that mofo out of the team.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Paqueta was very poor. We looked like a bunch of fools for long stretches

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lupaq shud be given Kessie's role and str8-up replace Kessie with a better creative player.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Theo is a massive positive, I hope he plays for us for the rest of his career, He should play 500+ games for us.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok, My summary:

- Terrible loss because we gave the result away due to poor RB performance.

- Gigio? He did good but I know he could have done much better.

- Conti? He was terrible. Nobody can deny that. Maybe Pioli wanted to raise his confidence but come on it is over. Loan him.

- Musachio? One of our better players and unlucky tackle that set up Zaniolo's goal.

- Romagnoli? He was the stalwart on defense. I know he does not want to give up a PK but I think he could have blocked Zaniolo's goal if he was not that focused in putting his arms behind. Let's be honest if he is gone we are fucked.

- Theo? Maldini best signing and best signing of last few seasons.

- Paqueta? He tried but so unsuccessfully.

- Biglia? :fp: Why is he even starting? I know Bennacer fucked it up against Fiorentina but come on Biglia has been bad the whole season.,

- Kessie? Some good and some bad but the bads were so terrible that makes you wonder how bad he was.

- Suso? :fp::fp: This cat decision making is too slow

- Leao? Good in the first half, bad on the second (GP probably would have single him out of being too......)

- Hakan? Bad game:

Subs:

- Calabria? Nice cross for Theo's goal but he was terrible after that,

- Piatek? No comment.

- Bennacer? An improvement over Biglia but most of the time Calabria of Musachio were the ones with long balls,

- Quite frankly disappointed, Roma was not superior for exception of corners or free kicks. Roma could have scored easily 4-5 goals from set pieces.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Yeah he wanted Gatusso out and He went with him.

Transfers are brillant. We are 3 points more than Brescia. We should be proud of it. I dont know what you smoke. We lost with AS Italian Hospital.

:fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hiring another mediocre coach, got us another 2 shite results.

I am shocked.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I watched the whole 2nd half yesterday with the mindset that we are a 5th-8th place squad (which is the reality). Therefore my suffering was minimized.

Clearly there are far too many deep-rooted issues in the team, starting with Kessie, Suso, Biglia and Conti - unfortunately at least 2 and usually 3 of these guys will end up starting because we don't have better quality replacements. Pioli will eventually achieve a level of stability and we'll coast along at an average of 1.5-1.8 points per game towards the latter stages of the season.

Basically, sit back and hope for a sale. Enjoy moments provided by Theo and Gigio in the meantime.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Morale of the game: Buy a new RB come January.

One RB looks awful, gets replaced with one that creates our goal and then goes and ruins it with being an idiot.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I watched the whole 2nd half yesterday with the mindset that we are a 5th-8th place squad (which is the reality). Therefore my suffering was minimized.

Clearly there are far too many deep-rooted issues in the team, starting with Kessie, Suso, Biglia and Conti - unfortunately at least 2 and usually 3 of these guys will end up starting because we don't have better quality replacements. Pioli will eventually achieve a level of stability and we'll coast along at an average of 1.5-1.8 points per game towards the latter stages of the season.

Basically, sit back and hope for a sale. Enjoy moments provided by Theo and Gigio in the meantime.

It's easy to write everything off on bad players.
An amateur coach Gattuso achieved better results with the same core of players last season.

But Gattuso started of badly as well.

I will judge Pioli after 1-2 more months.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I wonder who are the two and maybe one other from Necro's post.

I hope he's not saying Biglia and Conti are better than Bennacer and Calabria, because that's simply bollocks.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I wonder who are the two and maybe one other from Necro's post.

I hope he's not saying Biglia and Conti are better than Bennacer and Calabria, because that's simply bollocks.
Exactly. Its insane how we have players that are allowed to start despite playing indifferently for so long.
True both Conti & Cala are equally bad but we should be trying out to replace them within the squad either by trying players as RBs or adopting other tactics.
The same can be said for Suso , Bigl , Kessie & Paq.
How come those continue to start & Bennacer , Krunic & Rebic are out directly after one bad game ?
Its like coaches arent even trying to solve our problems.
Pep is fielding Rodri & Fernando as CDs over Stones & Ota because they are playing badly.
Ffs takes measures & give players equal minutes to prove themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He isnt the only one that believes Biglia is better than Bennacer.

I am a Kessie fan and even I cant believe he wasnt dropped earlier in favour of trying other players.

Conti I'm sure will be dropped and if he isnt loaned out should really only be used if we are chasing the game but if Suso starts the next game then I will write Pioli off. I'm sorry but he isnt serious and isnt a critical thinker if he persists with 90 min Suso.

The way Suso is playing you can try any mid there and just have them run around headless or play another forward out of position and we should still get better production.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
A big fuck you to calabria for being the worst player this season