The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
again all the talk is about raiola and donna gets a pass. why are people assuming it isn't donna himself demanding all of these clauses? im so disappointed in him.

Because A) he just turned 18 3.5 months ago and B) Raiola is his agent.

Actually scratch A). B) alone is enough to know that a sensitive, humble and young man doesn't come up with such ridicolous clauses all by himself. This all has so much Raiola written over it it's not even funny

pls elaborate, what would exactly mean free to leave?

That no one from the management would oppose against a move if the right offer came.

If Man City artived with a 60M offer our management would categorily dismiss it without thinking twice about that offer. On the other hand, with such a clause and without CL the management was forced to say "look Gigio, there's an offer and we promised we wouldn't oppose to a transfer if we don't reach CL and you're wish is to leave us."

It would facilitate Raiolas job to move him away from Milan and earn big money in case we don't make it into CL.

It's, again, a clause that even more by speaking out loud sounds so ridicolous that it's either A) completely made up by journalists or B) a Raiola extra-wish we all are used to since we know his shady deals since years.

IMO it can impossibly be something that a young, fresh-18-year of can come up with even in his wildest dreams. The only thing he wants is playing football, he impossible can be smart enough to figure out such crazy clauses for a contract extension. I simply can't imagine that.

OT, did anyone visit Casa Milan, is it worth? I'm in Milano next month and i wanted to visit san siro museum but ppl told me that Casa Milan is much better?!

Casa Milan >>>>> museum at San Siro. It's one of the most glorious places a Milan Fan can visit

f574fa4f988a03cb86f3491f02e89c35.jpg

8626bd5c7e40a285dab3e15c99ad1b49.jpg

San Siro is something you have to visit on match day. On a regular day it's not that impressive. At least if you know how it looks like on match days.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
This saga is giving a bad picture to all players we want to sing. If he, as a player that wants to be new Maldini to Milan, is doing this, then a lot of good players we are looking at could think "maybe Milan project is a BS". FM, for all good they did for now, did make a mistake because they didn't go for a few easy transfers & didn't wrap up Donna sooner. With our Kessie,Moos, RR transfers with Donna & maybe a player or 2 of Badelj caliber would give a statment to all. Everybody would know that we mean business, that we allready have a good squad & that any of new transfers could lounch us into elite once more.

WHy you even blamed FM for this :fp:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
If he, as a player that wants to be new Maldini to Milan

I never heard of him saying that. He just said that he's a Milan supporter and that playing for Milan is like realizing a dream, which is quite obvious for a Milan supporter that becomes a starter before turning 17.

We don't know if he wants to become a bandiera or satisfy his personal ambitions.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
A 19 years old player that doesn't get playing time in one of the richest clubs of the world is not an outcast.

when a RB gets picked in front of you to play in the middle of the park then you should realize something is wrong

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
just goes to show my point exactly, Buffon had a team in wreck with no prospects, Primadonna has a glorious chinese future ahead of him.
yeah, but if he wants to follow Buffon example he should leave to become biggest goalie transfer.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This saga is giving a bad picture to all players we want to sing. If he, as a player that wants to be new Maldini to Milan, is doing this, then a lot of good players we are looking at could think "maybe Milan project is a BS". FM, for all good they did for now, did make a mistake because they didn't go for a few easy transfers & didn't wrap up Donna sooner. With our Kessie,Moos, RR transfers with Donna & maybe a player or 2 of Badelj caliber would give a statment to all. Everybody would know that we mean business, that we allready have a good squad & that any of new transfers could lounch us into elite once more.

Fassone and mirabelli have done great job so far. We have already signed two targets and are in course to sign the rest within this month. If you actually read all the other forums/football sites there are alot of talks about milan and their new project.

Donnarumma should have renewed a month ago or should have even promised us fans to renew at some point like fx dybala did. The fact that he is silent and lets raiola do all the talking is annoying and gives a picture of donnarumma himself (not milan).

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Fassone met with seedorf and cafu

Uffffffffffff.. Yes. We need this in our ranks.

Don't compare him to Messi, never do that. Messi has sponsors that pay a shitload of money & that is devided between Messi & Barca. Donna still doesn't have such big deals. Donna needs to decide, end of story.

It wasn't always like that for Messi tho. Everyone has to start somewhere. It's moot tho, because Messi at his position/age was 10 times better than Donna anyway.

But please don't tell me Donnarumma the wonderkid goalkeeper that's getting compared to Buffon isn't getting any sponsors lol. Think of the gloves and keeper jerseys companies can sell. He is marketable, but I dont think he understands that staying loyal to us is a huge part of his marketability and charm.

Tuttoshit - Milan-Torino, Tuesday possible meeting for Belotti

If we can pay in installments then get both Morata and Belotti. Fuck Keita lol.

Morata-Belotti
RR-Bona-Biglia-Tolisso-Suso/Conti
3 man defense

And Gomez for backup.

Crosses galore. :thumbsup:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
If Man City artived with a 60M offer our management would categorily dismiss it without thinking twice about that offer.

They would if his contract expires in 2022 (you probably already mean this, but i want to specify). If his contract expires in 2018 and they don't find a deal to extend it before the end of June, i guess they would accept it.

Having the right to keep him in case we reach CL is easily an improvement over current situation. We only have to focus how on to achieve that, 4th place is definitely reachable with a decent transfer campaign, let alone if we sign world class players like Morata.

Gigio himself doesn't want to stay if we fail to do that.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
They would if his contract expires in 2022 (you probably already mean this, but i want to specify). If his contract expires in 2018 and they don't find a deal to extend it before the end of June, i guess they would accept it.

Having the right to keep him in case we reach CL is easily an improvement over current situation. We only have to focus how on to achieve that, 4th place is definitely reachable with a decent transfer campaign, let alone if we sign world class players like Morata.

Gigio himself doesn't want to stay if we fail to do that.

Both parties(Raiola and Milan) won't let him go for free that's for damn sure.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan could get Conti by loaning Locatelli to Atalanta [MilanLive.it]

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Because A) he just turned 18 3.5 months ago and B) Raiola is his agent.

Actually scratch A). B) alone is enough to know that a sensitive, humble and young man doesn't come up with such ridicolous clauses all by himself. This all has so much Raiola written over it it's not even funny

That no one from the management would oppose against a move if the right offer came.

If Man City artived with a 60M offer our management would categorily dismiss it without thinking twice about that offer. On the other hand, with such a clause and without CL the management was forced to say "look Gigio, there's an offer and we promised we wouldn't oppose to a transfer if we don't reach CL and you're wish is to leave us."

It would facilitate Raiolas job to move him away from Milan and earn big money in case we don't make it into CL.

It's, again, a clause that even more by speaking out loud sounds so ridicolous that it's either A) completely made up by journalists or B) a Raiola extra-wish we all are used to since we know his shady deals since years.

IMO it can impossibly be something that a young, fresh-18-year of can come up with even in his wildest dreams. The only thing he wants is playing football, he impossible can be smart enough to figure out such crazy clauses for a contract extension. I simply can't imagine that.

Casa Milan >>>>> museum at San Siro. It's one of the most glorious places a Milan Fan can visit

f574fa4f988a03cb86f3491f02e89c35.jpg

8626bd5c7e40a285dab3e15c99ad1b49.jpg

San Siro is something you have to visit on match day. On a regular day it's not that impressive. At least if you know how it looks like on match days.

of course I don't know the actual nature of this clause but I don't think is something like that.
it is too vague to say if the "right" offer comes in you must accept it. what is "right" value?
I just guess that there is a clause of x amount (eg. 60 million) that will be activated if we don't qualify for champions league.
so there is this clause in this contract but will only be activated if we don't qualify for cl and if anybody makes that offer we cannot reject. this is what comes to mind and sounds more logic

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan gave Gigio the platform and Miha gave him the opportunity. The management should have called Raiola's bluff. Delay the negotiations until December, bench Gigio, promote Plizzari and give another talented kid the all important platform to shine.

Even if we lost Gigio for 0 next summer, he cost us nothing, his image would be tainted, value depreciated and Raiola would get nothing. No player is bigger than AC Milan.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any 3-man formations posted in the commode should be deleted along with an official warning.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Costa - Morata - Suso
Jack - Biglia - Kessie
RR - Romag - Moose - Conti
Enigma

Welcome your 2017/18 AC Milan starting lineup.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Milan could get Conti by loaning Locatelli to Atalanta [MilanLive.it]

I would like that, because Gasperini usually plays 3-4-3 (3-4-1-2 last season) with a duo of b2b midfielders and he has a magic touch with young players. This experience could turn him into a more versatile midfielder.

But we should make sure he would get enough playing time, they are always packed with young players.

If we can't, a loan to a smaller team could be a better option.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Premium - AC Milan wants to close any future relationship with Raiola

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
If we can pay in installments then get both Morata and Belotti. Fuck Keita lol.

Morata-Belotti
RR-Bona-Biglia-Tolisso-Suso/Conti
3 man defense

And Gomez for backup.

Crosses galore. :thumbsup:

If we really get RR and Conti, 3 man defence can be a good option. It also makes players more interchangeable.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Costa - Morata - Suso
Jack - Biglia - Kessie
RR - Romag - Moose - Conti
Enigma

Welcome your 2017/18 AC Milan starting lineup.

We need better midfield. Jack is after a serious injury, Biglia is already 30+ and may not be able to play full season (missed 8 games due to injury), while Kessie is barely legal in America and may not cope with the pressure. In the same time, we have no adequate subs. We will probably end up with Berto, Loca (if not on loan) and Monto on the bench. One injury for any of the starters and we're fucked. We need to buy another mid that should be a starter (Tolisso?) and another for the bench. This may cost Jack his spot, but he will still have enought time with the long season (no less than 50 games next season I expect), plus he can play in midfield and wing.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Are we really linked to Costa?

Premium - AC Milan wants to close any future relationship with Raiola

He really is a headache for club managements.

If we really get RR and Conti, 3 man defence can be a good option. It also makes players more interchangeable.

I think it's important that RR and Conti get as high up as possible to cross. We don't want another DeS situation.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
I never heard of him saying that. He just said that he's a Milan supporter and that playing for Milan is like realizing a dream, which is quite obvious for a Milan supporter that becomes a starter before turning 17.

We don't know if he wants to become a bandiera or satisfy his personal ambitions.

Read somewhere he wants to be cpt one day also + a fan and so. As he is still to young it means min 6-7 yrs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule