The Rumour Commode VII

Be realistic. Who do you want us to sign this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes kaka should agree to 5 mil.but i still do not think the deal will go through.maybe he will get sold to some russian or chineese club

Even 5 mil is too much considering how much :g: has been bitching about wages.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Getting Kaká is a big improvement on this squad.
Paying 10mil€ for a 31 year old just because of "nostalige just kicked in yo" is plain stupid. Had he not played for us some time ago, we wouldn't even be considering him

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Paying 10mil€ for a 31 year old just because of "nostalige just kicked in yo" is plain stupid. Had he not played for us some time ago, we wouldn't even be considering him

Who would you recommend for us at this point, that has as much as quality as Kaká and who can bring as much shirt sale etc. ???

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Non era certo prevista una riapertura della trattativa per Kakà, come vi abbiamo anticipato nel pomeriggio. E confermiamo assolutamente: ci sono stati contatti diretti e indiretti, sono andati avanti e stanno continuando. Florentino Perez e il Real stanno entrando sempre più nell'ordine di idee di liberarlo. La soluzione fantasiosa, come diceva Galliani, può essere trovata. Non un prestito di due anni e mezzo, ma un abbattimento totale del cartellino per scendere magari fino ai dieci-dodici milioni, con pagamento dilazionato. Riapertura in nome di un ottimismo che cresce...

great ,perez and gallani talked all day and bronzeti is in madrid and perez wants to sell kaka and he will accept 10 mil on more rates ,,,sky now says it will be in 3 rates. 3 -3 4 mil

Not confirmed by di marzio yet.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's only 30. People keep increasing his age. I've heard some people here claim that he's 32. :| He still has many years of professional football left in him. The question is not his age, but whether we will in fact get him without getting ripped off.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know what's the main difference between Pirlo and Kaká?
Pirlo left us for free and is paid 3mil€ a year.
While we'd have had to pay for Kaká to Real and pay him over 5mil€.
For free and 3-4mil€ per year? I'm all for it, but since that's not going to happen and considering our crappy defense and a pretty good offense, I don't want him

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
You guys are being way past greedy now - We cant even get fodder players at AM (hopefully Allegri has given up his DM fetish) for 10 mill so why not take Kaka who will have much to prove.

And 6 mill - Robinho is on 4.5, Ibra was on what? somewhere between 8-12. We already let Pato go which will cover most of his wages. His wages wont be an issue, only his play will if he cant deliver.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
No kaka..please.. :(

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
He's only 30. People keep increasing his age. I've heard from some people here that he's 32. He still has many years of professional football left in him. The question is not his age, but whether we will in fact get him without getting ripped off.

tumblr_m5462tTWOy1qihztbo1_250.gif

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You want CL, I want CL, we all want CL.

So cut this 6m crap, we need him to get to CL next year. Besides, Kaka' will generate enough revenues to justify the higher salary.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Stop thinking about his fucking wages all the time, we are also in that kind of situation that we need more leader and quality to this team.

Players born 92 and 94 are leading the attack with Pazzini...

Professional Kaká to Milan, Now.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we'll pay somewhere around 30mil€ just to get into CL next season, while for that money we could get someone equally good who could lead us into CL for the next 10 years.
Because fuck logic.
And don't ask me for names, I'm not a scout. But I guess Kaká isn't the only AM in the world available

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
we have to think about it all the time.otherwise we risk getting back to where this shit started.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stop thinking about his fucking wages all the time, we are also in that kind of situation that we need more leader and quality to this team.

Those fucking wages brought us to this fucked up position and it looks like as if Galliani hasn't learn a fucking thing from the past.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Why should I care about his wages?
Those money aren't mine ffs.
Bring on Kaka and give him 10m per year, Baloteli 13.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
+1

If Pirlo gets 3m per year, there's no excuse for paying Kaka more than 4m.
Kaka has golden Ball talent. He's better at everything in the game other than free kicks and pretending to defend. Kaka has very very underrated vision as well and here's to hoping that his understanding of the game compensates for his loss of pace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule