Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigi Milan

Primavera
Reaction score
Now that Barca have signed Villa i think we must make a move for Ibracadabra and he would be the ideal player for a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-1-3-1 formation.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agent Gives Reassurances Over Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Barcelona Future Following David Villa Arrival
Raiola says Ibra stays put...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola has offered reassurances that the Barcelona hitman will not leave following the arrival of David Villa from Valencia.

Barcelona announced the signing of Villa earlier, and it wasn't long before rumours grew louder over a quick exit for the Sweden striker. A move to reunite with former boss Roberto Mancini at Manchester City was touted by reports.

However, Raiola has made it clear his client's future has not been endangered by the Blaugrana's high-powered move.

"The club already said they were happy with Zlatan. Villa's arrival has nothing to do with Ibra and it does not put his stay in danger seeing that Villa can play well on the wings," Raiola told Calciomercato.it.

"He [Ibrahimovic] has a contract until 2014 and he is happy at Barcelona."

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I prefer Dzeko over Ibra because of the age... But Ibra is one of my absolute favourite players and it would be a dream come true for me to have him here. He is also proven in SA.

But he is staying in Barca, 21 goals and 11 assist this year isn't BAD. They don't want to let him go, it's up to him and I think he wants to stay and prove himself.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off with that piece of shit. Please.
Awfull guy, only wants money. He fucked Juve, he was a bitch @ Inter and he sucks @ Barcelona.

Last edited by a moderator:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
He could even be more expensive than Dzeko, NO to big game flop:D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Balotelli or Dzeko is to me a more dream signing than he is.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
lol why do people hate him so much... besides the fact that he played for our biggest rivals merda and jube. :D

He is a good guy of the pitch actually, does a lot of charity work.

And he isn't a money whore (well not more than any other human being), he wants to be successful. He left Ajax because he wanted to take the next step. He left jube because they got relegated, he wasn't the only one that left. And he left merda because he a) needed a new challenge after winning the scudetto 5 years in a row and b) because he wanted to challenge for the individual honours. I know things doesn't look so good for him right now, but next season you will see a new Zlatan.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Luciano Moggi Insists Barcelona Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic Would Be 'Ideal' For AC Milan

The former Juventus director believes that the Swede can help the Rossoneri climb to the top...

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi believes that Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be ideal for Milan, as they hope to win some silverware next season.

But Moggi states that the process of landing the Swede will be very difficult.

"A return for 'Ibra' to Juventus is very difficult," Moggi told Diretta Studio, a show broadcast on 7Gold. "Instead, he could be the ideal player for Milan, if they are to rebuild and want to win some silverware.

"Ibrahimovic to Milan would also not be easy, as he could arrive only on loan. Barcelona paid a lot for him, and cannot sell him for nothing.

"There would be a massive loss in the books, which could shake the club.

"I believe there was an error when he transferred from Inter as Ibra wanted to go to Barcelona and Barcelona wanted him, but he did not adapt to playing with [Lionel] Messi, Xavi and [Andres] Iniesta.

"He needs space in front of him," he concluded.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last year Moggi said we needed to get rid of atleast 10 players and bring in youth to be succesful. Now he says this. He will make a better GM than Galliani. Truth.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
well i hate ibra.. he's a douche... but that aside..

i really dont think this is at all what we need... just like barca didnt need him... not that we have a team of their caliber but, just like them, i think we need more of a goal scoring forward and not a creative one...

Fiero

Reaction score
I don't think he'll accept to be a sub. There's no way he's returning to Inter or Juve, and there's no suitors for him in England. I'm thinking we'll probably loan him this season and he'll be in an orgasmic form so we'll purchase him in the end.

Ibra and Pato is just too good to be true...

Fiero

Reaction score
Ibra's stronger and Pato's a better finisher. Both are amazing dribblers with good technique and deadly shot, don't see why they can't play together.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i'm not saying they couldnt... i just dont think it's the ideal purchase... not to mention we'd be spending a fortune on another (almost) 30 year old...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
welcome douche bag

Fiero

Reaction score
Everyone knows he is, but he's also a good player.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Good player but I hate him so NO I don't want him. Rather have Dzeko

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Since he is 28 years old, won't come cheap, I am going to give a NO for this transfer. Simply too much money will be used for him, long term awful decision. He might be a very good add, but then I prefer Dzeko, or a cheaper option like Robinho, or of course Balotelli.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OK, here's a thought. I'm not saying I think this is likely, or that I want it to happen.

Ibrahimovic is on a massive wage, and Barca won't be willing to make huge losses on a firesale of unwanted players in the way Real Madrid do. If Man City don't take him, and Drogba doesn't follow Mourinho to Madrid, I can't see anyone else paying what Barca would ask for Ibrahimovic. So...

...loan deal?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can we expect to loan him without a fee? How massive is his wage?

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
£150k a week

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Again with the rejects from Barça and Real? We are becoming a poor man's Real Madrid lately. I hate this plan. We are buying names, not players.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Again with the rejects from Barça and Real? We are becoming a poor man's Real Madrid lately. I hate this plan. We are buying names, not players.

he is not a name, he is a great player, especially in Serie A

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
he is not a name, he is a great player, especially in Serie A

We are not even linked with him. We are linked with some "big name" and people are trying to find who is.

Thats the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.