Drogba?
Great goal Marseile vs New castle match... :cool:

Yeah did you see the first goal that he scored :conf: Wow

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
Don t dream Drogba is the only good player in marseille they will never let him go.

Reaction score
If Milan were to sign Drogba, it would be great cause he has been sensational form recently. He proved his excellence by scoring 2 goals against Newcastle in UEFA Cup. But I doubt Marseille would be willing to let him go unless a huge offer is on the table. Besides Milan can look to other players. Torres, Fabiano, Aimar or the best of the lot Totti are players Milan should splash big money to secure their signatures! Whatever the final closed season transfer, I would be happy if Milan can add a reasonable good player to their squad to strongly challenge for CL crown next season! :D

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
At first this didn't say much to me. However as Marseille progressed to the UEFA Cup Finals I did see a lot of his goals. And he was voted the Player of the Year in France.

His goals are absolutely beautiful and he can score from many angles. It would be a dream if he and Sheva teamed up at Milan. And we do have the goods to attract him.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He said he'd like to stay at l'OM another season + if he leaves I bet he'll be heading north, at least that's what he's been hinting at for a while.

Schedule