Group E: SWITZERLAND, ECUADOR, FRANCE, HONDURAS

Which 2 teams will advance out of Group E?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Pogba and Matuidi make this team. Such beasts.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this has probably the best start to a tournament ive ever seen. But the officiating has been a disgrace. if the whole tournament carries on like this it will go down in history as the worst officiated football ever.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
this has probably the best start to a tournament ive ever seen. But the officiating has been a disgrace. if the whole tournament carries on like this it will go down in history as the worst officiated football ever.

If it's possible to be worse than 2002

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
finally some use to that goal line tech

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Haha, the drama. It crossed the line but why would they say 'no goal' in the first place? The goal line tech should carry on until the moment the ball actually crosses the line.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
loooooool would love to know what the honduras manager was saying. that just because it said "no goal" when the ball hit the post, it shouldn't count? honduras really not the most amiable team in the tournament.

i love griezman btw

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
loooooool would love to know what the honduras manager was saying. that just because it said "no goal" when the ball hit the post, it shouldn't count? honduras really not the most amiable team in the tournament.

i love griezman btw

He said "you're going to win this game anyway, you don't need to do that"

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this match needs to end. i don't want french guys to get hurt, also don't want them to win by too many goals :)

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you would have gotten good odds for benzema top goalscorer at the start of the tournament. come to think of it, 2 goals tonight, match against ecuador, and easy passage to quarters if they avoid argentina.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Benzema should've wrapped up the Golden Boot tonight.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thierry henry is an arrogant cunt. i hate seeing him commentate on the french matches. seedorf is the man as always, so cool.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Honduras played like dirty cunts. IMO the three worst teams in the tournament are Australia, Honduras and Iran. Australia showed up, worked their asses off, and actually gave a great show. Meanwhile, Honduras hit late, dove, chipped, and overall acted like ginormous douches. Wish Flamini were on the bench; it'd be worth taking a red for a two footed kill tackle against them.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Honestly, Henry is pandering to the English a lot with his coverage. And he was defending France a little too much. I like him, but as a pundit? Not so much.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I was wondering this too. I heard that the stadium had audio problems. Hence why.

Word around the town is that it was done on purpose.

Internacional asked FIFA for a minute of silence for Fernandão, Inter biggest idol recently passed. That was the first game in Beira Rio after the tragedy.

FIFA refused to concede it.

So there was this "problem" with the anthems and the stadium was silenced for a minute anyway.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Internacional asked FIFA for a minute of silence for Fernandão, Inter biggest idol recently passed. That was the first game in Beira Rio after the tragedy.

So there was this "problem" with the anthems and the stadium was silenced for a minute anyway.

Awesome if true.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

:thumbsup: fk FIFA

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Fucking FIFA, I fucking hate them cocksucking assholes, thinking they own the game.

Great job by Stadium people if the news is true.

Schedule