The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
we wont spend 100m for a player cmon man :lol:, many problems are still there to resolve
its so dumb if we do that atm unless somehow we have arab money

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SMS and Gattuso is a match made in heaven guys. No way I'm the only one here to realize that :honda:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SMS - Biglia - Franck

This midfield under the guidance of Gattuso. Mamma mia. Too much strength, physicality and technique to handle for any Serie A side.

And given the age of each o e of them... So much potential for the coming years. Could very well be the next Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf midfield

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
SMS - Biglia - Franck

This midfield under the guidance of Gattuso. Mamma mia. Too much strength, physicality and technique to handle for any Serie A side.

And given the age of each o e of them... So much potential for the coming years. Could very well be the next Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf midfield

wat? biglia is about 10 years older than both of them :lol: :lol:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
8340173254d06d0e716ae85a00434775.png

juve no goals allowed last 10 matches. doesnt sound encouraging, hoping for a Cutronzaghi type of goal to get us through

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
SMS-Pogba-Kessie; Backup Krychowiak, Fellaini, Locatelli. Directed by Rino Gattuso. Grazie Jinping

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yes to SMS!

SMS - Biglia - Franck

SMS - Biglia - Franck is nothing like Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf. Totally different dynamic.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's definitely different. Biglia is no Pirlo, SMS is different to Seedorf but also not yet at that level either if we're being honest. Kessie stylistically is not too dissimilar from Gattuso but he has still ways to go to reach Rino's worldclass level.

That being said, Gattuso is a great mentor for those 2 young guys and I think that's what Alo meant.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Obviously nothing is ever going to be like Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso midfield :) And if its only because Pirlo basically created his very own position. No one can do "the Pirlo" but Pirlo.

What I wanted to say is that this midfield could become as dominant as those three in current Serie A.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean SMS and Franck would basicslly be our starterd for the next 10 years. A new area!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Obviously nothing is ever going to be like Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso midfield :) And if its only because Pirlo basically created his very own position. No one can do "the Pirlo" but Pirlo.

What I wanted to say is that this midfield could become as dominant as those three in current Serie A.

Nahh

Biglia must be replaced for domination to be possible.

I'm getting unsure about Kessie, let's hope his current bad form is because fatigue or something. SMS could become great, there's something special there.

Anyway, that midfield lacks creativity.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
why am i not surprised MB is unappreciative of biglia

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nahh

Biglia must be replaced for domination to be possible.

I'm getting unsure about Kessie, let's hope his current bad form is because fatigue or something. SMS could become great, there's something special there.

Anyway, that midfield lacks creativity.
Actually I think Biglia is key for our defence being so solid these days. He gives a lot of protection and balance to our defence when the two mezz'alas are rushing forwards.

Moreover Roma and Bonucci are doing a fine job being the ones who distribute the ball instead of what people think should be Biglias job.

That's also why I think SMS would thrive in this midfield. You're right when you say that Franck could do more. Given his age I have no doubts he can still grow a lot. I mean he's two years younger than Savic (21 vs 23), so no surprise there that the latter is more developed than Kessie.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Actually I think Biglia is key for our defence being so solid these days. He gives a lot of protection and balance to our defence when the two mezz'alas are rushing forwards.

Moreover Roma and Bonucci are doing a fine job being the ones who distribute the ball instead of what people think should be Biglias job.

That's also why I think SMS would thrive in this midfield. You're right when you say that Franck could do more. Given his age I have no doubts he can still grow a lot. I mean he's two years younger than Savic (21 vs 23), so no surprise there that the latter is more developed than Kessie.

Been reading this from several posters that he protects our defense so well, but I haven't seen it. The key to our good defense lately is the whole team.

Regarding distribution - I don't see it from Biglia, Romagnoli or Bonucci. All of them are very overrated in that aspect. We do a lot of passes at the back, from left to right side. Of course, there's a serious lack of pace in our attack but that's another thing.

Last edited:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lazio ll never get 100 M + for SMS. Its just their usual BS. Just like with biglia.

First hes Serbian (no offence to anyone). If he was brazilian, french....it d be possible. No club ll pay that price for guy from balkan (im from balkan). Throught history region has had amazing players but most of them had flaw. Inconsistency and laziness. From Savicevic, Dzeko to Perisic. Amazing 2 games, next few games they re invisible.

How manny mids went for 100m+ or d cost that much? Pogba, verrati and......

We should aim for WC striker like cavani, and some great mid not much expensive and past their prime, like modric.

I agree with you. The only thing though is Man City and PSG have so much money these days, who knows.

Our getting to Champions League is imperative for our return to being a relevant club. if we finish top 4, we can get a Modric if Madrid decide to move him on. Still has 3 years he can be a top player in Serie A

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd personally focus on signing an all round box to box midfielder, someone who can challenge Jack & back up Kessie rather than Biglia's replacement (for now). A top b2b would take this team to the next level

If Vidal wants to return to Italy he'd be absolutely ideal for us & Rino especially if we manage to finish top 4.
An up and coming one like Jantko wouldn't be a bad alternative, there's also Strootman who will be allowed to leave (release clause)

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
SMS-Pogba-Kessie; Backup Krychowiak, Fellaini, Locatelli. Directed by Rino Gattuso. Grazie Jinping

How you put Pogba in the regista role is beyond me, this guy cant defend at all :lol::lol:
Pogba will play in SMS role in your line up, and Krychowiak will play as a DM.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Been reading this from several posters that he protects our defense so well, but I haven't seen it. The key to our good defense lately is the whole team.

tenor.gif

who's the guy that plays in the middle of the whole team

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How you put Pogba in the regista role is beyond me, this guy cant defend at all :lol::lol:
Pogba will play in SMS role in your line up, and Krychowiak will play as a DM.

Why assume that we play with a regista? We won't need such things such as defense anymore.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we miss out of CL based on the 2 points we lost to Benevento, I don't know how the average Milan fan will feel

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Why assume that we play with a regista? We won't need such things such as defense anymore.

so which role he plays there then? dont tell me anchor man or ball winning midfielder, your trio is very unbalanced

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so which role he plays there then? dont tell me anchor man or ball winning midfielder, your trio is very unbalanced

His role is being world class.

I just need them to play their natural game and we need their girth.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“Allegri? He was my captain at Perugia and always respected me as a real player. I’ve never forgotten him."

wow

stilouri

Beginner
Reaction score
Forget SMS, get Felipe Andersson + Gatusso and we get trought adversary defence

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
His role is being world class.

I just need them to play their natural game and we need their girth.

:lol: :lol:

so just put some random good CMs and they are good right? wonder why why pogba is so " world class " at Man U

looks like FIFA career mode or argentina trying to figure out his strikers problem :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule