Nicola Pozzi??

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Donati has been sold??? As far as i remember..he is on loan at Sampdoria...

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
r4gs said:
Donati has been sold??? As far as i remember..he is on loan at Sampdoria...

Yeah for now he's still a loaned player... but remembering our midfielder.. do you ever think that donati is coming back?? player like ambrosini must be patient sitting on the bench.

And in sampdoria i almost hardly find him playing in the first squad :conf:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Phew..yes Donati is on loan..he is not going to be sold..at least i hope not..he is in the mould of Ambro with a touch of Pirlo too..loves to drive forward like Stephen Appiah..he'd be a useful player when he returns to San Siro..can take the place of Redondo...

Don't see him play often either..but he is getting games which he otherwise would not at Milan...

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
red_dragon said:
Mate, the game isnt overly accurate. Espcailly for 17 years olds in Italy C1. your talking abouslte crap

Well there is no way to say if I am right or you are. The future can only tell what these players will become. I'm guessing you havent seen this kid play..neither have I. So one can never make an objective statement on this. I only gave a source to quantify his playing potential...it will be great if he manages to become half of inzhagi even...
As regards the game..well I think it is the most well researched database currently available. But then again we are only talking about potential. there is no concrete proof to say whether they are 'absolute crap' or 'brilliant players'. But no one can argue that the guy has talent (milan's signing is proof enough). And CM released the database well before either milan or juve got behind pozzi.

Mate, he has random stats to to his young age and a such a low club. Random mean he hasnt been reserched

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Phew..yes Donati is on loan..he is not going to be sold..at least i hope not..he is in the mould of Ambro with a touch of Pirlo too..loves to drive forward like Stephen Appiah..he'd be a useful player when he returns to San Siro..can take the place of Redondo...
exactly the one who can replace Redondo, several others could too but Donati is very talented, Milan is famous for wasting talents on the bench or selling them to other teams, but this must stop!!!! :o
like Massimo Oddo who become a italian international and Milan let him go in the past :(

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yup..Donati and Dalla Bona..i hope they get plenty more experience..we should consider loaning them out to Serie B clubs..considering they aren't getting very many games with their respective clubs now...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
AcMilan.com said:
POZZI: 'I train with big names but hope to play the Viareggio'
04 February 2004 10:47

MILAN - Nicola Pozzi has spent his first days at Milanello. The former Cesena striker introduced himself to the fans, speaking with '**********'. He said: 'My task in the next few months will be that of looking at the stars playing around me and try to worm some secrets out of them. I would like to play the Viareggio tornament, I really want to be able to keep the pace of the game and play for 90 minutes. I have not played a whole match since last year, I miss this.'

AcMilan.com said:
VIAREGGIO TOURNAMENT: YOUTH SQUAD
09 February 2004 19:18

MILANELLO - Franco Baresi has called up 22 players for the 56th Viareggio tournament.

GOALKEEPERS:
Gobbato, Taddonio, Tusino.

DEFENDERS:
Bignamini, Clayton, Legati, Marzoratti, Perticone, Teoldi.

MIDFIELDERS:
Canini, Abate, Bertolini, Farina, Giunchi, Kalambay, Marconi, Grossi.

STRIKERS:
Olivetti, Barbieri, Bortolotto, Matri, Piccolo.

If you look the 2 posts you can see that he is not in the player that were called to go to the Viareggio tornament, what's wrong with Pozzi???
Somebody knows???

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Perhaps as Pozzi himself said..he hasn't played a match since last year..and is unfit for the Viareggio tournament...

That's ok..he's still very young and has plenty of time to grow and mature...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I hope that is the reason... but I don't think we are right :cry:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
He's included in the CL list, so it ain't the fact that he ain't good enough for no Viareggio tournament! :tongue:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes mate that makes me happy :devil2:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That's not very good because from what i see..Pozzi will most likely never feature in the Champion's League and he is just there to make up the numbers..before him stands Sheva, Pippo, JDT and Borriello..so realistically he has no chance of starting or even coming on as a sub in Europe..especially given that we are moving into the crucial stages of the knockout rounds..where every match counts...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AcMilan.com said:
BRAIDA ON POZZI AND THE TRANSFER MARKET
14 February 2004 14:37

MILANELLO - Milan general director Ariedo Braida spoke to Milan Channel where he expressed his admiration for Nicola Pozzi. He said: 'He's an interesting young player, he possesses optimum quality. In perspective, we think he can become a great player and hope that he can put into practise all that will be invested in him'
Braida then talked about the transfer market and said: 'Now, we have to think only about tomorrow's game with Lecce. The public want to dream and we'll search for a way to make this come true.'

Looks like they are going to loan him to get experience and then get back him to milan... but they have messure his quality and he is good :devil2:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan are looking for their investment in Pozzi to pay off in future..which would mean something more like an entry into the first team soon..i'm not sure..i don't think Pozzi will be loaned out...

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, I agree that it isn't very likely that Pozzi will feature in the CL at these crucial stages, but at least it's a good sign, and it also means that he's a quality player..

I hope we'll loan him to Lecce or something next season, as it looks more and more likely that they'll sell both of their up-rising stars upfront...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Will be a good choice to make a swap with lecce... chevanton to milan and pozzi to lecce... :devil2:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
warmth, compadre...Why not ?? We get Chevanton 'n we give 'em some money + Pozzi... :devil2:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes mate that's what I am talking about...

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should loan them Borriello as part of the deal too..considering that if we do indeed manage a capture of Chevanton..we will have Sheva, Pippo, JDT and Chevanton in the squad and those are 4 quality strikers up front..there would be absolutely no chance for Borriello..let alone Pozzi...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Borriello + Pozzi = Chevanton + all tifosi rossoneri happy :devil2:

Good solution, no??? jajajaja

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah..great solution! We can loan our two promising young strikers out for experience and growth..and get a supreme striker in the form of Chevanton..probably add in a few million Euros and we'll all be happy Milanisti! Hehe... :devil2:

Reaction score
I've heard good things about him, but i think Milan could have got a better young striker for transfer.

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
Yesterday i saw on raisport(Viareggio tournement)Milan roma,we lost 1 0,Pozzi didn't play and wasn't in the bench.is he injured?
the captain dos Santos a( defender) impressed very much,he has Baresi's touch and vision,Ancelotti should give him a chance.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Read all the thread and you will find the answer... HE WASN'T CALLED FOR THAT TURNAMENT... he is in our CL list... :head:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah i wonder why Pozzi was not called up to the Viareggio tournament..he stated how much he wanted to participate in that tournament but Milan had other plans for him..should have given him a chance to feature in some games..he hasn't played for a long time...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
20040506.JPG

FORZA MILAN!(may 04)

FORZA MILAN!(may 04) said:
Pozzi di gioia
Il nuovo asso della Primavera
“Arrivare al Milan è il sogno di tutti”: sono queste le prime parole dell’attaccante rossonero, che si divide tra scuola e allenamenti. Primo obiettivo, il diploma di ragioniere. Intanto studia per diventare un campione: “Cerco di stare attento soprattutto ai movimenti delle punte”. Ma i primi ad averlo “adottato” sono due difensori, Paolo Maldini e Billy Costacurta

La Romagna sembra non tradire i colori rossoneri. Dall’Adriatico è arrivato da un paio di mesi Nicola Pozzi, per tutti ormai “Nic”. L’abbiamo incontrato una mattina, appena tornato da scuola. Un ragazzo maturo e determinato, che sino ad ora ha ottenuto ciò che voleva. Dei suoi sogni calcistici parleremo alla fine: prima viene il diploma da ragioniere, per il quale sta studiando. “Credo che ancora prima di essere calciatori si debba essere uomini. Un minimo di cultura ci vuole in questo mondo”.

(...continua su "Forza Milan!")

Well feels like Pozzi shut me up... :devil2: I was hopping that... He got very attention in the things he made this season... I hope he keep on track and come to the milan first team in a few years to give us more satisfactions... :devil2:
FORZA POZZI!!!

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I think we should loan Pozzi to a Serie B club for the season coming up and then maybe loan him in the Serie A for a season after that for xtra exprience.....then when he is say....20 or 21 we can bring him to the Milan team of the bench a few times....and hopefully he will become a first team regular by the age of 23. Thats how to bring up a player....unless you Maldini and good enuff for the first team when ur 16... :D CHAMPION

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The last you said... Is what I am hopping to... :devil2:

Schedule