Milan after Drogba

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
04/17/2004. Didier Drogba is on the shopping list of many top clubs and Inter and AC Milan are in pole position.

It certainly won't be easy for the Italian sides to sign the 26 year old but the talented striker has already proven that he can be relied on and he is ready for the serie A.

Olympique Marseille obviously want to hold on to Drogba but the club that will splash the most cash will make the deal.

Source : soccerage

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Awesome news....still Djibril Cisse is better but he off to Liverpool

So bring in either Cheva or Didier

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
yeah Drogba is awsome... i like him

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
Drogba is great yeah, but there are better than him like Diego from Santos

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But Drogba has proved himself, hes scored alot in the Le Championatte and scored in the Uefa Cup

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah I didn't he is not enoght for us and good but Diego is 20 years old and before other teams keeps him lets milan get him.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Taulant said:
Drogba is great yeah, but there are better than him like Diego from Santos

Ahem... Drogba is an out + out striker, Diego is a midfielder.

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
no need for more AM

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeh, i agree........2 is enough but when Rui goes back to Benfica we may be able to get Diego or someone like that

Or.... TOTTI :D

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Guys have you noticed that a lot of strikers are being linked with Ac Milan?Anyway I think Milan will buy a striker this year and I think that will be Chevanton.About Drogba he is very good.I saw him play this year and he was awsome.I think he would be a good signing.I'm very corious who will Milan sign?Will it be Drogba,Chevanton,Bazzani,Santa Cruz,Coradi?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm a Gilardino fan but wouldn't mind if Borriello gets a chance to establish himself. I doubt Bazzani or Corradi or Santa Cruz are better options. Chevanton IMO looks good in a small team playing counterattack-style football, he's not my first choice.

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
Drogba is a great scorer but Milan don t need him.
My dream is to see Drogba at Paris :D

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hmmm ... ... Gilardino plays a lot like Pippo . . .
That explains the interest by some ;)

Unfortunately, you can't eat your cake and have it.....one has to bench :tongue:

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
yeah but he is better than inzaghi :devil2:

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah Gilardinho is great.. but why you guys don't like Pippo, remember what he did for us in the last seasone.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Boban said:

Be carefull heheh dont talk like that for inzaghi coze Passion9 will get to much angry .. heheh

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
Boban said:

Be carefull heheh dont talk like that for inzaghi coze Passion9 will get to much angry .. heheh

Ah shut up, besikaka ! :tongue: ;) IMO Henry is better than Sheva, Ronaldo is better than Sheva, van Nistelrooy is close or better depending on the season we judge + they're probably all better than Pippo in *some* respects while he is better in 1 or 2 others... Do you think I'm blind ? People judge players too much based on their personal preferences + club 'affiliation'. Pippo unfortunately was a gobbo once + has this bad reputation that seems to stick no matter what he does for Milan... Just look at the Henry-Sheva thread. If Henry was the Milan player + Sheva a Gunner or whatever everyone here would vote Henry... ;) If the notorious bashers gave credit when + where due I'd have less reason to be disappointed with my fellow milanisti cos I only start to get *angry* (as you put it :D) when people outright *deny* Pippo's achievements + belittle him as a diver + fluke. That's unsporting + unjust.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
besikaka said:
Boban said:

Ah shut up, besikaka ! :tongue: ;) IMO Henry is better than Sheva, Ronaldo is better than Sheva, van Nistelrooy is close or better depending on the season we judge + they're probably all better than Pippo in *some* respects while he is better in 1 or 2 others... Do you think I'm blind ? People judge players too much based on their personal preferences + club 'affiliation'. Pippo unfortunately was a gobbo once + has this bad reputation that seems to stick no matter what he does for Milan... Just look at the Henry-Sheva thread. If Henry was the Milan player + Sheva a Gunner or whatever everyone here would vote Henry... ;) If the notorious bashers gave credit when + where due I'd have less reason to be disappointed with my fellow milanisti cos I only start to get *angry* (as you put it :D) when people outright *deny* Pippo's achievements + belittle him as a diver + fluke. That's unsporting + unjust.

Heheh U know I was kidink .. we all know what Pipo did last season but... SHeva is Sheva... ;) dont get angry coze Sheva is better than Pipo.. its just reality hehehe upss.. :tongue:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeh, thats what i said aswell...if Henry were a Milanista and Shev a gunner then Henry would get 90 % of votes....and with Inzaghi i will give him credit when he does something THIS SEASON and stops costing us matches with 2 and 3 yard misses.....it would be great if he could get back to last seasons form

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
dont worrie about giving him credit because he aint never going to do ANYTHING

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're the most entertaining poster of all, did you know ? Yea, one-line Boban rules ! Be proud ! :D

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan is team and I can't never forget the help of Pippo. :devil:

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
I BEG, FOR THIS TO COME TRUE... after the supposed intrest by milan ...I looked out more for him and he is Awsome...

and he is definatly now my numer 1 choise to partner sheva...
striker supreme...

1.DROGBA
2.CHEVANTON
3.VIERI

4.CASSANO,TOTTI,MUTU or (PIPPO) any would do.
I not sure however about Gilardino ...I don't like players who support juve...for some odd reason..?!?!

DROGBA masterful... :devil2:

FORZA MILAN :devil2: :devil: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2:

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
I like him very much but I'd like to see morientes next year in milan I think he's a world class striker no offence cause drogba is also very good