MARCA: TORRES AND MORIENTES TO MILAN!!!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
AcMilan.com said:
MILAN ENTERS IN THE DANCE OF TRANSFERS
Galliani says that he will buy Fernando Torres or to Morientes
The prize of win the Scudetto is a forward center. Thus has said himself it Adriano Galliani to Carlo Ancelotti. And the list is headed by two Spaniards: Fernando Morientes and Fernando Torres. Soon Milan will move.

Milan has been presented in the dance of acquisitions that already had begun in Europa. The still champion of Europe has placed hands to the work and already has three reinforcements tied for the next season: a head (Jaap Stam, of the Lazio); a lateral one that can act of interior (Jonathan Zebina, of the Rome) and an average-tip (Vikash Dhorasoo, Olympique of Lyon). But will not be the unique. The attorney of the Milan, Adriano Galliani, has said by assets and by passive that remain two ‘blows’ of market of its team and one of them will be a forward center.

The overpoblation that has the team of Ancelotti in that position (Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Tomasson and Borriello) is not a problem for the team of Berlusconi. And the sights are put in two Spanish players. The own one Gallini has promised its technician that as gift of a Scudetto that is very near regaining after four seasons of drought will arrive a ‘9’ more to the staff. As soon as the picture of the milanesa Via Turati be seen with the title in its hands, what can occur if tomorrow defeat to the Rome, will be put hands to the work to put the bases to that operation. And the list of candidates is headed by two Spanish players: Fernando Morientes and Fernando Torres. There are other ways, as that of Corradi (Lazio) or Bazzani (Sampdoria), but its position in the ready one milanista has enough less weight than the ‘Fernandos’.

Galliani never has hidden its admiration by Morientes. So much that in private circles has come to affirm that “I, to a player as that, would always have it in my team”. The excellent relations among the two teams, and the intuition that the Madrid can give a blow of hand with another offensive player (Totti and/or Van Nistelrooy) can facilitate an agreement among Milan and Real Madrid.

In which it does reference to Fernando Torres, the interest of the team that presides the Italian prime minister is not new. It does already a pair of years, since the canterano red-and-white appeared to the elite, its name is aimed in red in Milanello. The doubts that there was in the Milan by the youth of the red-and-white one have been liquidated for two things: first by the performance of the player, that the passed Wednesday amazed the Italians in the Italy-Spain played in Genoa; and, second, because Kaká, with its good play, has opened the eyes to the technicians of the Milan on the profit value to put on file players that aim at cracks universal. On Torres, the Milan this summer will come to adjust accounts by the notable debt that there is among the two clubs. And in its agenda will travel the name of ‘El Niño’. TRANSLATED BY WARMTH

I want both Fernandos in milan will be a dream come true :devil2: and the best transfer for us... Stam, Zebina, Dhorasoo, Torres and Morientes...
Milan will be the strongest side in the world... :devil:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
I didn't know we already signed Dhorasoo and Zebina.

Fernando Morientes would be a great signing. He's great in the air and very strong. He can score everywhere and against the best teams. I'm positive he wouldn't have any problem adapting to the defensive Serie A style of football.

I am worried over Torres. He's still young and not really strong on the ball. Plus he would cost loads of money.

My first pick between those two would be Fernando Morientes.

Quite odd Gilardino wasn't mentioned.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Would these two Spaniards achieve where others have flopped (with a capital F) before?

Doubt it :o

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Is Morientes that much better than we have now? I either expected a superstar or a young prospect. This seems neither.

Don't get me wrong he's good, but if we are to get him, it better be under 5 million or I don't see the point.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Am I blind ? I don't see this article anywhere on www.acmilan.com (or any other Italian source). I've read it however on www.marca.com.

Dhorasoo etc. aren't confirmed signings.

I'm not sure about Morientes, he may be above JDT level... but he's a Spaniard. Same for Torres. The friendly against Italy was the first decent match I saw of him. Not much to base my judgment on, I know, but I don't get much league coverage... Milan weren't lucky with Spanish imports in the past, dunno... I guess I share Mad4Milan's sentiments.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Morientes is alrite, but ide take Torres from those 2......younger and better even now perhaps

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
strange article... Stam and Zebina are Right as far as I know...but the rest... Morientes... Fernando would be great but is it not just a rumour... also spanish players I don't think would fit in in this team.. Javi Moreno and Jose Mari didn't Cosmin Contra who was great ...also left...(spanish based) ... Fernado torres is amzing thou..

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Guys I'm very angry when people start saying:Don't buy him he is a spanish
player or he is an brazilian defender.So what the f..k if he is spanish?
Milan were unlucky with spanish players only becouse of one reason and
that is becouse they bought average spanish players.Javi Moreno was a bad
player and he proved it again now playing for Bolton.But Torres is a
diferent story.This guy is just fenomenal.I don't think that we will sign
him cos' he is very expencive but if we ever have a chance of signing
him we should definitly do that.I remember maybe 6 or 7 years ago
I read in a newspaper that Man U wanted to pay a lot of money
for some youngster that played for Atletico.Then I did not know his name
but it turned out to be Torres.Javi Moreno is a player that will be a flop
where ever he goes.This is something like if Bonazoli and Di Michele signed
for example Barca and ofcourse they would suck and than spanish fans
start saying:Don't buy italian players cos' they suck.I don't care where
a player comes from as long as he is good.For his age Torres is very mature.
I remember that Maldini when was asked to give his opinion about RAul said tha
the reason that the Spanish players have not made it in Italy is becouse
the right players have not come to play in Seria A.Torres compared
with Javi Moreno or Jose Mari is 10 times better than them.So I would be very
happy if we signed Torres but like I said that will be very dificult.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Marca sure do know how to post loads of crap.. :o

It's bull that we've already signed Dhorasoo and Zebina, I hope we don't sign any of 'em! Morientes & Torres are... :head:

I want Ferrari/Bonera, Emerson&Gilardino.. :devil: That's class players, not 2nd rank players like Zebina, Dhorasoo etc.. :o

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Yeah if those two come we have allready our two big signings we all saw how good morientes is against chelsea he's an all around player he's good in the air and can make an action and fernando torres is an hot prospect for the future
:devil:

milanez

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Totti, Sheva, Serginho
I think that milan should pick Morientes over Torres.We dont need some young shitty player like him(Tores).
and that Totti-he does not know what he want.
If he chooses some other club then he is big fool.Milan is the best there is.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Torres is full of talent not like Javi Moreno, who played only 1 or 2 good season with few goals in Spain, also Jose Mari was/is talented maybe came at the wrong time - but for example GAIZKA MENDIETA, he was in Spain like Totti in Italy, like a hero, but he played shit with Lazio, even one of the best spaniards didnt make it in Serie A - thats fact!! Since Mendieta is playing in UK hes performances are going upwards

for Torres, hes on the same level like the other spanish Wonderkid Reyes,
they understand the game well and are very fast, technically brilliant....
we have still Inzaghi, Milan dont need Morientes, for the money Milan should bring Gilardino or Chevanton, before other teams will make bids for them,
or Mexes, or Rothen.... etc.
Morientes really had a great season with AS Monaco, even kicked his team Real Madrid, hes only for loan in Monaco, out of the CL... :D
stupid Real M. sorry!!! what a dumb move :D
If Milan is looking for new strikers, there a lot of them in Serie A -

1. Gilardino, AC Parma
2. Chevanton, US Lecce
3. Corradi, Lazio Roma
4. Bazzani, Sampdoria
5. Di Natale, Empoli
6. Bojinov, Lecce
7. Caracciolo, Brescia
8. Martins, Inter
9. Kallon, Inter
10. Vieri, Inter
11. Cassano, AS Roma
12. Cipriani, Sampdoria
13. Flo, Siena
14. Makinwa, Modena
15. Kamara, Modena

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
Morientes will win the golden ball this year :D but he is getting old. Tores would be the right decision I love both. :cool:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Taulant said:
Morientes will win the golden ball this year :D but he is getting old. Tores would be the right decision I love both. :cool:

Me too. Id love to see them both at Milan :cool: .

Morientes is a great player, everything Pippo is not. He has been very good everytime ive seen him.

Torres on the other hand is the worlds best young forward, next Raul :cool: .

I dont think we will get him though :cry: . Manchester United offered 25 million pounds + Floran for him and it was rejected :eek:

Schedule