I think there is a great change of the way milan buys players,
last year they brought only old players. :D

Welcome Daniele.
Nice purchase :]

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wild said:
He is solid defensively but we need some attacking capabilities I don’t think Bonera posses.
we need some1 like Oddo or Trabelsi so I hope Bonera is considered as a CD not as a RB.

Anyway , he is young – Italian – versatile so …………… welcome.
MY thoughts exactly. I think he's very defensive and could develop as a CD. Then again Maldini isn't that attacking too.
Have to say i'm very excited that we finally bought a young stud to the defensive line too. After Favalli i was having nightmares how our defensive line will be filled of people who own years to the Grim Reaper and is filled with foorballing zombies.

Welcome to the squad Daniele :star: :star: :star:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Welcome to the squad Daniele :star:

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
lately Milan has been making many young signings. The year we did that we won the scudetto because of the vast mix of ages in the team (03-04). I feel some silverware ppl:)

btw bonera is a really great signing.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
a shock transfer.non of us were expecting him.he's a good player.our managers in right way.they're trying to make the team young.

so welcome Bonera! :star:

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Best luck to Daniele, this was an outstanding transfer, we need more Italians in the team

:)

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
the best thing about it is he is Milanista which is personally i think is a good reason to be happy :D apart from that he is also a good and dependable player.he can play in any position in defensive line,that might be very important to Carletto because he can use him in every position when he is in emergency of players

Welcome to the fantastic world of Milan
:star: Forza Bonera :star:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
re229y5lX_20060729.jpg

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Passion for *9* said:
Reality check : His play is not attack-minded at all (that much for 'he won't have to attack as much') + age has taken its toll on Cafu's + Serginho's attacking prowess. Now what ? A (further) midfield overhaul to accomodate + balance the changes,, but would we go for it ?
Serginho still has what it takes. We have Jankuloski as well you could play in both LB and RB positions. Last season we focussed our attack down the left hand side of the field. We lack a good RB though make up for it with Foggia + Jankuloski. I hope Milan can still sign Oddo though Cafu is good enough.

BTW mate I never said Bonera was attack minded though he can still attack. As Stam did.

Last edited:

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Welcome, Daniele.

Great signing.
A young defender and he is italian.

Wish you the best of luck, Daniele

Reaction score
yeah...great signing hopefully...still young....da important point is italian defender...i am looking forward to see him play and hope playing for milan will be a great experience for him...

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Actually he's pretty offensive player, and his main position is central defender. He can also play as as right defender or right wing back.

Reaction score
Fiore said:
Actually he's pretty offensive player, and his main position is central defender. He can also play as as right defender or right wing back.

quite useful in the future;p

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Bonera shocked by move Saturday 29 July, 2006

------------------------------------------
New Milan man Daniele Bonera has admitted that his sudden move to the Rossoneri did catch him by surprise. The 25-year-old was training with Parma only yesterday until he was told of his switch by his representative.

“My move was a shock,” said Bonera at his official unveiling. “It was like a bolt of lighting out of a clear blue sky.

“I received a phone call from my agent while I was in training with Parma and I honestly thought it was a joke,” he smiled. “But seeing as I have always been a Milan fan, I just jumped in my car without even discussing terms over the length of the contract or my salary.

“This is a dream move for me.”

Bonera has been linked with a switch to a big club for some time, but he won’t be able to make his debut in the Champions League tie next month because of suspension.

“That’s true, the club have told me that I have a one-match ban still to serve,” he added. “It just means that the players will have to cope by themselves.” Rossoneri director general Ariedo Braida was the man behind the move and he’s delighted with his capture.

“We’ve tried to sign him in the past, but because of a thousand reasons we weren’t able to,” stated the official. “Today he is here with us and we are happy to finally have him here. Let’s hope that he can do some important things and he can certainly do well.

“He’s young, just 25, he has a family, a son and he therefore has all the human requisites to do well with us.”

Meanwhile, Brazilians Nelson Dida and Kaka returned to pre-season training today after being called back for the Champions League preliminaries.

Source channel4.com

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milansom said:
Meanwhile, Brazilians Nelson Dida and Kaka returned to pre-season training today after being called back for the Champions League preliminaries.

Source channel4.com
What about Cafu?

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
’I had been back training for 15 days and was just thinking about doing well and then I got a phone call in the hotel. I thought is was a joke at first. I have always been a Milan fan so it was something emotional.’

these are the words we milanfans want to hear.

Forza Bonera!

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Riquelme_Grobar said:
Your greatest transfer this summer!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

it's just starting dude.find another subject to make fun.
and don't forget this team still have world champs like pirlo,gattuso,nesta,pippo,kaka,etc.which your team can only see them in their sweet dreams. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Redsun said:
these are the words we milanfans want to hear.
I couldn't care less about crowd-pleasing declarations, he's supposed to do a job @ Milan + if he does it well he will earn my respect.

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Bonera shocked by move
30.7 || webmaster

Football Italia

New Milan man Daniele Bonera has admitted that his sudden move to the Rossoneri did catch him by surprise.

The 25-year-old was training with Parma only yesterday until he was told of his switch by his representative.

“My move was a shock,” said Bonera at his official unveiling. “It was like a bolt of lighting out of a clear blue sky.

“I received a phone call from my agent while I was in training with Parma and I honestly thought it was a joke,” he smiled.

“But seeing as I have always been a Milan fan, I just jumped in my car without even discussing terms over the length of the contract or my salary.

“This is a dream move for me.”

Bonera has been linked with a switch to a big club for some time, but he won’t be able to make his debut in the Champions League tie next month because of suspension.

“That’s true, the club have told me that I have a one-match ban still to serve,” he added. “It just means that the players will have to cope by themselves.”

Rossoneri director general Ariedo Braida was the man behind the move and he’s delighted with his capture.

“We’ve tried to sign him in the past, but because of a thousand reasons we weren’t able to,” stated the official.

“Today he is here with us and we are happy to finally have him here. Let’s hope that he can do some important things and he can certainly do well.

“He’s young, just 25, he has a family, a son and he therefore has all the human requisites to do well with us.”

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Redsun said:
it's just starting dude.find another subject to make fun.
and don't forget this team still have world champs like pirlo,gattuso,nesta,pippo,kaka,etc.which your team can only see them in their sweet dreams. ;)
Well am a bit happy so far.
Gourcuff 19 + Bonera 25 look like a dream 4 me.

Now its time 2 make some mega deals like Bouffon , Mexes , Diarra , DeRossi , Maxi….
I really don’t think we should get Ibra no more coz am all 2 give Gourcuff a start + pushing Kaka a bit 4ward.
I would like also 2 see Suazo also since he is posses characteristics different from other strikers we have or link with.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Riquelme_Grobar said:
Your greatest transfer this summer!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

For what are you laughing ?

He is better then any player wich play in red star.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Riquelme, Adriano, J. Zanetti, Stankovic, Lomic, Zigic, Lampard, Martins!
DugiNesta said:
For what are you laughing ?

He is better then any player wich play in red star.

I hate Red Star dude ;)

We'll see about transfers ;)

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Sure we have these players now, what's the bet they will be a Janku or Vogel like last season and hardly feature in any of our matches?