The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said this before. I will say it again.

Carlos Bacca scored more than Higuain with a worse team.

Higuain is a bitch.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I said this before. I will say it again.

Carlos Bacca scored more than Higuain with a worse team.

Higuain is a bitch.

^ most underrated poster on the forums

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sitting back against Milan is a myth. Even benevento attacked us at San Siro.

Higuain has a mental problem, every one was looking for him to step up but he never could.

Cutrone is achieving results for Milan because he’s hungry and he wants to make difference for the team.

Not a myth at all actually, the bottom ten teams usually pack the box against us because all we do is cross and hope from Suso’s side.

Teams counter us very well from our short crosses or misplaced passes, not a coincidence that we had one of the best defences throughout December but also the worst attack.

Don’t get me wrong there are some teams that do attack us but not for extended periods.

Also Cutrone isn’t really achieving results, he’s scored 4 times in Serie A. His goals were 4 in Europa league and the ones against Samp in Coppa Italia, he is having an impact but not much in Serie A.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Not a myth at all actually, the bottom ten teams usually pack the box against us because all we do is cross and hope from Suso’s side.

Teams counter us very well from our short crosses or misplaced passes, not a coincidence that we had one of the best defences throughout December but also the worst attack.

Don’t get me wrong there are some teams that do attack us but not for extended periods.

Also Cutrone isn’t really achieving results, he’s scored 4 times in Serie A. His goals were 4 in Europa league and the ones against Samp in Coppa Italia, he is having an impact but not much in Serie A.

Pay more attention on how smaller team attack us in numbers.

Cutrone indeed is making a difference when used, Coppa and Europe are still games to be won.

For the minutes he played and the goals he scored he’s making all the difference.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Out Higs In Piatek
Out Hakan In Carrasco
Out Laxalt, Borini, Halilovic, Bertolacci and Montolivo.

Carrasco Piatek Suso
Paqueta Baka Kessie
RR Roma Musa Conti
Donna

4th place no problemo.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Out Higs In Piatek
Out Hakan In Carrasco
Out Laxalt, Borini, Halilovic, Bertolacci and Montolivo.

Carrasco Piatek Suso
Paqueta Baka Kessie
RR Roma Musa Conti
Donna

4th place no problemo.

Now what if Carrasco gets hurt haha

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Pay more attention on how smaller team attack us in numbers.

Cutrone indeed is making a difference when used, Coppa and Europe are still games to be won.

For the minutes he played and the goals he scored he’s making all the difference.

Cutrone has played 22 games this season. He’s being used, he hasn’t had a great impact in Serie A. Especially since the injury he had, I’m not bagging him I love the kid but he is still very raw.

I do pay attention to how teams set up against us and yes teams do attack in numbers and push forward at times but it’s not for sustained periods. I’m not completely disagreeing with you here but more often than not I believe teams are packing the middle of the pitch pushing us wide and forcing us to pass sideways and backwards and when we do get into decent positions outwide were usually crossing into a packed box.

Gattuso is also blamed for this because were very predictable and if we’re going to be predictable we should be getting an extra number or two in the box to try and cause chaos on our crosses but we don’t.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this Piatek guy so I'm not gonna say anything yet, as always I am impressed by the amount of (insert fodder serie a team) games you guys watch. What surprises is that the commode are not hyped about a 23 year old who's scored 19 goals in half a season and only one fewer than Ronaldo in serie a: the kid might actually be great.
Apologies if I am not hyped about a guy, quarter of whose goals have come against division 2 sides and who scored the bulk of his goals in the first two months (scoring 4 in the next 12).

Last thing we need is yet another player who is a poacher. Will do fuck all with our current midfield.

The likes of Berto were also pulling in good numbers in Genoa.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Ideally

Morata moves to Sevilla

Higuain to Chelsea (if he wants to)

Silva back to Milan.

The money that was going to be spent on a striker is instead spent on a winger and midfielder (which are more of an urgent need).

I could live with Cutrone as a starter with Silva backup until the summer.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
silva scored 2 in his last 15 games for sevilla

Villareal would have no problems wiping the floor with Gattuso's Milan.

villarreal are 19th :monto:

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd rather promote tsadjout than take back andre silva

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Piatek official tomorrow please. Very exciting.

For those who are calling him a poacher, that’s completely wrong. He works well across the attacking third. Can even play coming from wide areas.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
that's not even an ideal sitation at all

1) milan would bring back a shit striker which would make them weaker

2) lose out on sevilla potentially activating his clause, I hope they're still stupid enough to it.

so thats a shit striker and nearly 40 million gone

milan should hijack the de paul deal, he's a guy who can play LW and SS, sign a sub for cutrone on a dry loan and maybe sign a regista (not sensi)

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ideally

Morata moves to Sevilla

Higuain to Chelsea (if he wants to)

Silva back to Milan.

The money that was going to be spent on a striker is instead spent on a winger and midfielder (which are more of an urgent need).

I could live with Cutrone as a starter with Silva backup until the summer.
:thumbsup:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that's not even an ideal sitation at all

1) milan would bring back a shit striker which would make them weaker

2) lose out on sevilla potentially activating his clause, I hope they're still stupid enough to it.

so thats a shit striker and nearly 40 million gone

milan should hijack the de paul deal, he's a guy who can play LW and SS, sign a sub for cutrone on a dry loan and maybe sign a regista (not sensi)

they just signed Munir, I think they will pass on buying him out

I agree, I would pursue De Paul or Chiesa over Piate

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Apparently we are interested in Groeneveld from club Brugge. Does anyone know this player?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Apparently we are interested in Groeneveld from club Brugge. Does anyone know this player?

I read we had a 9m bid rejected two days ago, I forget the source though.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Preziosi a Il Secolo XIX: "Milan, per Piatek serve un'offerta mostruosa"

Yeah you got that right. Monstrous offer we will present.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
this slowness and confusion is definitely out of galliani's playbook, leonardo paid attention.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Preziosi a Il Secolo XIX: "Milan, per Piatek serve un'offerta mostruosa"

Yeah you got that right. Monstrous offer we will present.

Welcome polish gunman :uzikill:

Status
Not open for further replies.