Barbara Berlusconi Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
trouble in paradise?
:fp::thumbsdown::( :rolleyes:
:head:

Not really. Question was asked for an alleged Piersilvio quote.

Barbara and her relationship
with Pato:"So much hypocrisy"

Milano, 09 August 2011

Berlusconi's daughter confesses to Vanity Fair: "My boyfriends don't have to be of a specific type. I'm happy. Alexandre is someone with whom it is great to share things". "He can't be sold? All the players can be sold"

I wasn't thinking about getting involved with anyone. It just happened. I followed my instincts and my heart

Perhaps no one expected a manager with a degree in philosophy, considered the intellectual of the family, to go out with a footballer. "How hypocritical. Why does my partner have to be of a specific type? I prefer to follow my instincts. And my heart". He is Alexandre Pato, the Brazilian forward of AC Milan, not yet 22. She is Barbara Berlusconi, 27, a member of the board of directors of the family's football club, and she has been going out with the club's star for a few months now.

2968675--300x145.jpg

her separation — She told Vanity Fair, which has placed her on the cover of tomorrow's edition, how their love story began and how her love story with Giorgio Valaguzza, the father of her two children, Alessandro and Edoardoche, ended after 10 years. "The separation was a painful moment for all of us. But both Giorgio and I always tried our hardest. Obviously it wasn't enough and it just had to end (...) We grew up together. I was 16 and he was 22 (...) As time went by, we grew up, and both our characters and our ambitions changed (...) 10 years on we were more mature, but distant from one another".

This relationship is not some kind of whim. I would not go out with somebody unless I was in love with them. I consider myself just like any other girl

risky move — Her relationship with Alexandre Pato has been in the headlines for months. Was she ready to start going out with someone else? "No, but it happened (...) This relationship is not some kind of whim". So it's serious? "I would not go out with somebody unless I was in love with them". How are you living this moment? "I'm happy. Alexandre is someone with whom it is great to share things". You arrived at AC Milan and then shortly afterwards you started going out with one of the club's stars. Isn't that a bit risky? "I consider myself just like any other girl who falls in love with a boy who fascinated her".

Question of status? Perhaps different criteria are used to judge the choices we women make

alimony — "It's not a question of status or bad etiquette (...) Perhaps - continued Barbara Berlusconi - different criteria are used to judge the choices we women make. But if I have made a mistake, I will find out myself. I'm certainly not going to live my life according to criteria established by others". But your brother Piersilvio is alleged to have said recently that Pato cannot be sold because he is "one of the family". "All the players can be sold and Pato is no different". The news has arrived in Italy that he has problems with his former wife over the alimony after the divorce settlement. "This is a very delicate matter which has nothing to do with me. So I would rather not talk about it (...) We have both had important relationships, but day by day we are learning to look to the future".

Gasport© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA

http://english.gazzetta.it/Football...her-relationship-with-pato-802384846261.shtml

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
God damn it ! Pato is too Swag, Sexy, Cool, Mindblowing for her... there at least :eek: :eek: :eek:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
x610.jpg

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER FACE

there is this saying... cover the face, f the base

exhibit 1 here

im worried now... pato deseves better faces :p

i wouldnt think twice if u told me u can daate her tho

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, KPB, White Duck, Binho, Filippo Inzaghi
If Pato doesn't want her, I'll take her! :lol:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Nice set of tits. :thumbsup: Cant blame pato's choice..:star: