Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Breaking News: Manchester City have completed the signing of Samir Nasri from Arsenal.

Footiefan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giggs, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Keano.
Mata to Chelsea is also done deal now.. Signed 5 year contract.

AXn94XBCIAEDVN8.jpg:large

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Juan Mata:

"Valencia was a big club anyway but I have left to join a bigger club and it is all about the opportunity to win trophies and I have that here."

Chelsea bigger than Valencia? GTFO :lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Arsène Wenger makes £22m bid for Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila
• Offer shatters Arsenal's transfer record for incoming player
• Holding midfielder established as a regular for France

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/24/arsene-wenger-yann-mvila-arsenal

Chelsea to up Alvaro Pereira offer amid Florent Malouda speculation
• Chelsea to increase initial £16.6m bid for Porto defender
• Juventus general director claims interest in Malouda

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/24/alvaro-pereira-chelsea-florent-malouda

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
m'vila to arsenal? very VERY good move on wegners part. Arsenal can easily play 4-3-3 with

Sagna - Djourou - Verminator - Gibbs
----M'Vila - Wilshire - Song---------
---Walcott -- RVP ----Gervinho-----

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Arsenal don't need mvia. They got frimpong. If arsenal is ever gonna win epl again it'll be because of him. New vieira, adams. A player who actually cares about the club and has an aggressive mean streak

Not saying they shouldn't sign a dm but one they should view is an older one. Not another project

Shows a lot ofballs to call out nasri when you're 18. All he talks about is how arsenals been his dream as a child. He's been there 10 years too?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm interested to see who Arsenal will buy until the end of the transfer market, either wenger buys proper players and the squad is back in action or its europa league for them next season, or maybe this season(marsielle and dortmund are in their group)

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Arsenal don't need mvia. They got frimpong. If arsenal is ever gonna win epl again it'll be because of him. New vieira, adams. A player who actually cares about the club and has an aggressive mean streak

Not saying they shouldn't sign a dm but one they should view is an older one. Not another project

Shows a lot ofballs to call out nasri when you're 18. All he talks about is how arsenals been his dream as a child. He's been there 10 years too?

frimpong just commits unnessarary fouls left and right, i wouldnt hype him too much like how people are hyping up aaron ramsey who so far looks medicore lol. the only true talent arsenal have in terms of their kids is wilshire. to be fair though frimpong did a decent job against udinise considering it was his first ever ucl game

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
GTFO Ramsey is a genuine talent. Injury set him back and he's in poor form atm, but he's a quality player in the making. Also Frimpong has a bright bright future.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GTFO Ramsey is a genuine talent. Injury set him back and he's in poor form atm, but he's a quality player in the making. Also Frimpong has a bright bright future.

mediocre midfielder over hyped by epl fans such as yourself = genuine talent? i havent seen anything special from him at all and i watch arsenal quiet frequently. remmeber when flamini was considered the biggest wc midfield coming when he was with arsenal? or diaby? lmao

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Whether your a fan of the league or not, you can tell he's got a lot of potential, well, maybe you can't...

You may not have seen much potential in him but many including myself, Wenger, Ferguson etc have, that's good enough for me.

And no I don't ever remember Flamini or Diaby being considered world class, nor is anyone saying Ramsey is world class now. Flamini did have a brilliant season with Arsenal but even at his best he wasn't world class.

He may be mediocre now in this poor form, but he has a lot of potential.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I liked what I saw of Frimpong this season. But then, I also liked whatever I saw of Abou Diaby.

Ramsey is a good player, over-rated by Arsenal fans.

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
I liked what I saw of Frimpong this season. But then, I also liked whatever I saw of Abou Diaby.

Ramsey is a good player, over-rated by Arsenal fans.

who else are they going to over-rate, their seasoned veterans ? Liverpool and man city are much stronger then arsenal this year. I dont see them being in the top 4. I have loved watching city play so far this season. They are playing with much more passion and unity.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Ramsey is quality ....match that really convinced me was the away olympiacos match (??) ...youngest team ever ??? ...Guy looked a veteran ...controlled the game from start to finish ...most dominate performance I've seen for a CM his age in such a young team ...shame about his injury .

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
chelseafc: Yossi Benayoun has received special dispensation to give Juan Mata his number 10 shirt. #CFC (SL)

SkySportsMobile: Sir Alex Ferguson has complained that the Football Association treat Manchester United "like s***" #MUFC #UTD #FA #FERGIE

SkySportsMobile: Darren Fletcher is finally fit after a virus and back in the Man Utd squad for Sun's showdown with Arsenal #MUFC #UTD #AFC #GUNNERS #BOOST

Footiefan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wenger made 6 Million bid for Gary Cahill.

Reaction from Bolton's chairman.

Phil Gartside
:"@pagartside RT #arsenal are you taking the p**s 6 million for Garry Cahill f**k right off!!! #BWFC #wengerisabell"

Footiefan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YossiBenayoun15Yossi Benayoun

Even though I don't know if I will stay or not I decided to give Mata the number 10-his favourite.for me its just a number-not my lucky 15

Juanmata10Juan Mata García
@YossiBenayoun15 very grateful for having given the number 10..a pleasure and an honor for me,great player and better person,thanks Yossi!!

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol@Wenger, does he really think he can offer 1/3rd of what Bolton wants and land one of their best players? He's slowly losing it...

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember Arsenal fans claiming Sagna as the best RB in the world at one point and Clichy better than Evra. Can't blame them though every club overrates there players.

Footiefan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wenger

That [£6m] number is wrong... I believe negotiations are between two parties'

'There is a chance we could not sign anyone... we are dependent on the desire of the clubs to sell players'

We have shown that we have mental strength and I am confident that will come out on Sunday'

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
1. Doubt the twitter reaction is true.
2. Bolton wouldn't sell for anything less than 15M.
3. Fergie has ended his BBC boycott.
4. Flamini was world class in 07/08.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Frimpong is fucking shite,wanna be Gattuso with a Mr.T haircut.Might be good enough for a team like Stoke ,but if Arsenal have any ambition(which they dont :lol: ) they would go for M`Villa.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
"The FA may realise who's produced more players for their country than any other club, & maybe get some joy from it at some point in their lives and realise how important we are for England, understand?

"They (the FA) treat us like s***. They (the players) deserve to be there, they're outstanding so we're all pleased".

Video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14678931.stm

So true :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I remember Arsenal fans claiming Sagna as the best RB in the world at one point and Clichy better than Evra. Can't blame them though every club overrates there players.

I know.. Strasser is rather over-rated in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.