You're not a Milan fan if you... (Hall of shame posts)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
"If we win a title galliani will not spend"

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This:
Defeat to PSV

Pros: Losing the shitthead as a coach, not buying more fodder
Cons: Losing lots of money, F*cked up team rating, not buying anyone in the next two years.

Tough choice really.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I think when more than half of your posts are in the commode/drake lounge, the username should be colored , so we can recognize dem commoders.

They will think they are special

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
you dislike sheva ,maldini, baresi, kaka, costacurta. gattuso, ambrosini, van basten, rijkaard, gullit

no mention of albertini, yet put kaka in the list

0663d2fc.gif

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
It's simple really.

Be a Milan fan or be miserable. It's your choice.

Milan fan > Miserable

Would one not be both? If you are a Milan fanatic, and this is what you get...

Oops, I did it again! :D

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
if we make this favour to rube (buying matri) for how media say 10 + 2 millions
oficially i will never be anymore milan fan,better staying like we are then give 10 millions to merdas for a shit like matri.......

Hall of Shame?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we should keep the miserable fans otherwise will be left without a curva

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1: bitch in the commode about getting new players all the time
2: hate on current milan players / coach all the time
3: can't stop talking about how great Milan once were
4: think fiorentina deserved CL
5: leave the match thread empty when Milan wins but are always ready to shit on the team when we drop points <-- lol
6: "wouldn't mind a loss so that Allegri gets fired" or "the good thing that can come out of missing CL is that Allegri will get fired"
7: are a transfer rumour reporter or a transfer rumour addict
8: "this isn't Milan"
9: etc
---

I reserve the right to call 85% of the people on this forum for Anti Milan fans!

At the same time, I'm happy to say that there are many great fans as well. You're just not one of them if you're guilty of above.

I add one more for your great list

9, People that are not happy that we are not getting Matri. Van Basten, Schevchenko and Pippo are utter in shit in comparison of the world class talent that Matri has in his pinky finger. Best CF of all time. #taskforceloves Matri

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
10. People who are on their high horses and judge other Milan fan's "fanhood"

Yup I think those are ANTI-Milanfans

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
stupid thread

this reminds me of all the rednecks in the usa that get mad if you support gay marriage, or also dont own a gun.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Lol at the self righteous BS :lol:

Lol at the mother of non milan fans :lol: you of all people should be hiding when you see a thread like this.

no mention of albertini, yet put kaka in the list

Albertini really doesn't get enough appreciation from Milan fans. It's sad that he's getting kind of forgotten.

Hall of Shame?

Yes.

And we should definitely put these kind of hall of shame posts in here.

But the really bad ones, or else we'll have more of these threads than commodes.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I can't quote him since it's from a locked commode thread.

But this beauty is from Az.

Galliani and his whole fucking ******** fan base here can go fuck them selves.You are literally all retards who keep supplying the idiot in charge with money(buying Milan products) to constantly ruin Milan's chances on becoming a top tear club again.

So yeah go fuck your selfs you mediocre shit infested swag brain idiots.

Stop supplying Milan with money! :lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Lol at the mother of non milan fans :lol: you of all people should be hiding when you see a thread like this.

Here's an idea asshole

go fuck yourself

:lol: at the lame attempt at trying to feel important by opening a BS thread

Oh glorious great fan MB! The sun shineth from your ass

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Here's an idea asshole

go fuck yourself

:lol: at the lame attempt at trying to feel important by opening a BS thread

Oh glorious great fan MB! The sun shineth from your ass

I shall fap myself instead.

Not trying to feel important, I am important. I have golden letters, even Balotelli knows that.

Yes, "glorious great fan MB", I really like that. You could learn a lot from me.

Lesson nr one, be happy about the good things with Milan.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I shall fap myself instead.

Not trying to feel important, I am important. I have golden letters, even Balotelli knows that.

Yes, "glorious great fan MB", I really like that. You could learn a lot from me.

Lesson nr one, be happy about the good things with Milan.

wow...you got golden letters in a public forum. Your life must be really sad if that is what 'feeling important' is to you

that and of course sexually harrassing girls like a typical sex obsessed 16 yr old

And Balotelli probably doesnt even know you exist bro. I know, the truth hurts. You will get over it

I am happy about the good things with Milan. Dont worry, dont need someone like you to tell me that :thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
1: bitch in the commode about getting new players all the time
2: hate on current milan players / coach all the time
3: can't stop talking about how great Milan once were
4: think fiorentina deserved CL
5: leave the match thread empty when Milan wins but are always ready to shit on the team when we drop points <-- lol
6: "wouldn't mind a loss so that Allegri gets fired" or "the good thing that can come out of missing CL is that Allegri will get fired"
7: are a transfer rumour reporter or a transfer rumour addict
8: "this isn't Milan"
9: etc
---

I reserve the right to call 85% of the people on this forum for Anti Milan fans!

At the same time, I'm happy to say that there are many great fans as well. You're just not one of them if you're guilty of above.

You're a imbecile.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
wow...you got golden letters in a public forum. Your life must be really sad if that is what 'feeling important' is to you

that and of course sexually harrassing girls like a typical sex obsessed 16 yr old

And Balotelli probably doesnt even know you exist bro. I know, the truth hurts. You will get over it

I am happy about the good things with Milan. Dont worry, dont need someone like you to tell me that :thumbsup:

:lol: you need a hug.

And yes, golden letters = my biggest accomplishment in life. Also, Balotelli do know that I exist, I tweeted him... he'll tweet me back, you just wait.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck, I wish MB and Ash can just settle it over a game of FIFA (or PES)...

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
:lol: you need a hug.

And yes, golden letters = my biggest accomplishment in life. Also, Balotelli do know that I exist, I tweeted him... he'll tweet me back, you just wait.

he knows your username exists then not you. =))

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
And also a Milan fan. ;)

Sadly, you can't say the same. You stopped being one around 2007.

Yeah i purposely joined the forum back then for that reason.Btw let me clarify a few things for you:

I don't want Milan to loose any match.If we loose a match and it happens to lead to Galliani getting the boot then i won't be opposed to that, but no matter my personal dislike for some idiots who are affiliated to this club, i always want Milan to win.

As for my earlier post, i don't feel like i should spend any money on someone who shits on them and throws it at one of our biggest rivals for one of there fringe players.

If Galliani or Allegri want Matri so bad, they should pony up the cash from there personal bank accounts.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fuck, I wish MB and Ash can just settle it over a game of FIFA (or PES)...

I'd beat his ass so hard he'd forget his mothers name. :o

Btw, you made some post in the old commode. The post started with something like "I know I will be called a anti-Milan fan"...

Nope, at least I wouldn't call you that. I don't remember exactly what you said, but I agreed with most of it. And besides, I have never called you such a thing, and never will (hopefully :D).

he knows your username exists then not you. =))

He does too :mad:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I want to buy a montilovo or berlusconi jersey :D

Can i become milans GM for the day :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd beat his ass so hard he'd forget his mothers name. :o

Btw, you made some post in the old commode. The post started with something like "I know I will be called a anti-Milan fan"...

Nope, at least I wouldn't call you that. I don't remember exactly what you said, but I agreed with most of it. And besides, I have never called you such a thing, and never will (hopefully :D).

He does too :mad:
Thanks. It was directed @ some other people :o

Schedule