The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 21-03-2018, 06:13   #2601
bola
Rookie

Tell your agent to stfu, or better yet, GTFO from Milan
bola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 06:14   #2602
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Forza Gigio
Up until the contract fiasco i was forza gigio

Now i'm with Shyne Po

Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 08:32   #2603
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
Did Raiola actually say he wishes Reina will be Milan's starting GK next year?

What an asshole.
Yes.

We want it too.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 10:16   #2604
The Philosopher
Pablo

Fav. Players: Fellaini, Ibra, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Batistuta, Beckham Berlusconi

Pay raise and captaincy please

Signature
Pep Guardiola = GOAT
The Philosopher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 20:36   #2605
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
Did Raiola actually say he wishes Reina will be Milan's starting GK next year?

What an asshole.
Just the reaction he's looking for.
Making it "obvious" - a bit too "obvious" if you ask me - to everyone that it was all evil Raiola that created the contract negotiation drama and not poor Donna and his modest family,
who only wished to remain in Milan, even on a humble salary.

They got what they wanted - ridiculous contracts for both the Donnas - so now it's all about undoing the damage done to his image. Donna does his part as the clueless #CuoreRossonero kid who can't picture himself with any other club shirt than Milan's and has no idea what the drama was about. And Raiola has made fans think he's the one trying to force him away from Milan.

Donna could fire Raiola and spit in his face in a press conference in front of all the cameras, for all I care. I actually believe that he really wanted to stay, but he needs to be sold anyway. His salary is simply poisonous to the club. Goodbye to a sensible wage structure and sustainable business model when you hand a 6m net annual salary contract to an 18 year old. It's bound to fuck us over, regardless of Chinese money and FFP.
And GKs are not strikers. They definitely can make a huge difference, as Donna did last season, but all of them have good and bad SEASONS - as Donna is showing now - and most of the good ones are not overpriced, unlike outfielders.

Last edited by Goodfella; 21-03-2018 at 20:38.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 20:39   #2606
Sage
Phase 2

I don't think 6 m net annually for donna is going to fuck milan over

it's the likes of kalinic making 4 million, bench players like monto, abate making 2.5-3.5 etc.

at least donna can be sold for a big profit, even if it's as "low" as 40 million, monto and abate are going to leave on a free and good luck trying to find someone to buy kalinic.

this kid's hype is very real. I think there's bound to be a sucker out there to pay a lot for him, but I can see raiola trying to fuck milan over and helping his new club get donna on a "discount"

I've seen a lot of clueless juve fans asking for donna to be signed, even tho buffon and even szczesny are levels ahead of him.

Last edited by Sage; 21-03-2018 at 20:42.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 20:57   #2607
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Romagnoli, Robben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne_YB View Post
Pay raise and captaincy please

Sell him for huge money, and sign some real world class players. It'll be good business.
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 21:36   #2608
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think 6 m net annually for donna is going to fuck milan over

it's the likes of kalinic making 4 million, bench players like monto, abate making 2.5-3.5 etc.
The wage structures are already fucked up, yes, but it could get much worse. And the current problem is mainly the salary-quality ratio. Kalinic has a first choice striker salary, problem is he isn't one. Monto's and Abate's contracts are from previous managements, and it's 2.5 and 2.3m, which is not outrageous for what were Captains and Italian internationals at the time.
You're starting a dangerous trend when you hand out 6m to an 18yo. It'll easily spiral out of control.

Even Bonucci's salary creates problem. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but it's definitely hurting us in negotiations with other players(it probably also influenced Donnaraoila)..

Quote:
at least donna can be sold for a big profit, even if it's as "low" as 40 million, monto and abate are going to leave on a free and good luck trying to find someone to buy kalinic.
This is why I wasn't against the renewal, even on a massive salary.
His salary raise only makes sense if we sell him soon.

Quote:
I've seen a lot of clueless juve fans asking for donna to be signed, even tho buffon and even szczesny are levels ahead of him.
umm, no, they're not. Donna is most definitely better than both. Buffon has leadership qualities over him at least, but Szczesny?? lol. Rather get Abbiati back from retirement.

Last edited by Goodfella; 21-03-2018 at 21:39.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 21:45   #2609
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
The wage structures are already fucked up, yes, but it could get much worse. And the current problem is mainly the salary-quality ratio. Kalinic has a first choice striker salary, problem is he isn't one. Monto's and Abate's contracts are from previous managements, and it's 2.5 and 2.3m, which is not outrageous for what were Captains and Italian internationals at the time.
You're starting a dangerous trend when you hand out 6m to an 18yo. It'll easily spiral out of control.

Even Bonucci's salary creates problem. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but it's definitely hurting us in negotiations with other players(it probably also influenced Donnaraoila)..
agreed on the bold part, but it's going to be solved this summer since he's 99.9% gone

I think any trouble in negotiations will be solved as soon as we're back in the CL (hopefully we make it this year) and the bench on "big" wages are gone.

no issues in having a few players on big wages.

Quote:
umm, no, they're not. Donna is most definitely better than both. Buffon has leadership qualities over him at least, but Szczesny?? lol. Rather get Abbiati back from retirement.
? szczesny is probably the 3rd best keeper in serie A behind buffon and alisson

I really don't see how he's better than both, better athlete? yes.

Last edited by Sage; 21-03-2018 at 21:53.
Old 31-03-2018, 20:57   #2610
Sage
Phase 2

he isnt even better than joe hart

sell
Old 31-03-2018, 21:20   #2611
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

Quote:
he isnt even better than joe hart

sell

He really isn't.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 22:40   #2612
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

He is far from deserving his ridiculously high wages.

Also he isnít making near the saves he used to make last season

100p on team Sell!

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 22:56   #2613
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

6M GK
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 22:58   #2614
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Six millions a year for standing and watching.

Thought he is 39, slow as an overloaded pick up truck.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 22:59   #2615
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borinho, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic, Sergej

Commentator said, statistically wise dollar is plaiyng similar to last season

fuck statistics

Signature
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 23:09   #2616
WILL2K
Magical Milan

Fav. Players: Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)

He is a decent goalie who has been hyped because of his youth and Mino.

Was at fault for Dybala's goal but nothing much he can do about the other two.

Signature

" I wasn't born Ronaldinho, but thanks to strong will I managed to touch the sky ... ".
Filippo Inzaghi
WILL2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 23:18   #2617
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

there are players that are way more important to our team than him earning way less. he's very good for his age, but for a club in our current situation he's definitely not worth his wages or the constant "will he won't he leave" shit.

selling for 50m, replacing him with someone like perin and investing the rest of the money in other areas will improve our overall squad quality and arguably the environment as well: no more raiola bitching every other week and no reason for other players feeling jealous; bonucci is the only one in this team who deserves high wages.

If we want to become contenders we need to bring in better players and if we have an above average kid earning 6m/yr, the actual good players will want at least as much

Last edited by AndreiX; 01-04-2018 at 01:57.
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:49   #2618
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Just get sold. Thanks of the memory but itís time to buy a real professional who plays for the shirt and not the agent.

GTFO of my club. Very overrated, most scored against from outside the box. Why did he freeze on 3rd? Heís 19 not 39 where are the reflexes?

I want him to get sold even if he ends up at inter or juventus.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
if gattuso was coach last year full season he would win serie a
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 02:33   #2619
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

I don’t think he’ll be world class. He has his head too far up his ass. I want him to be successful here and be our own Buffon but I just don’t think he can and with all the baggage he has with his agent doesn’t make the situation any better. Either sack Mino or leave this club because he puts unnecessary pressure on Donna, he always has something to say about the situation.
Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 02:49   #2620
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Shit cunt. Was at fault for the first goal and thr second goal too.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote