The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Offside is offside, yes. But the technology isn't there to determine whether a player is a centimeter offside or not. In the end many of these rulings are based on guessing. I say that for the sake of the game referees should rule in favor of the attacker if there is the slightest doubt.

Disagree - I think its there exactly for that, even moreso than a handball when multiple angles still cant show if it was or wasnt definitively.

I think offside, goal-line and whether fouls happen inside or outside the box are what the technology can do currently.

When they increase cameras and can nail down multiple angles well then it can do other infractions.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
hope you are not serious :fp:

I'm only serious about finally seeing a return to success for Milan. How much longer are you willing to wait?(seriously)

The enviroment at Milanello - it has been beige for way too long. The young assets are only going stale.

It's time to roll the maverick dice and speed up the process.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I dont want any ladri scum in here or our azzuri players in torino

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I dont want any ladri scum in here or our azzuri players in torino

Send them to PSG for 100 mill (someone said that earlier this year) as I dont think Romagnoli will have a great valuation until he leaves current Milan.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Hakan #Çalhanoğlu is not untrasferable for #Milan. If arrives a good offer, he could leave. #Leicester are asking information, but - in case of transfer - the turkish player would rather go back in Bundesliga. #transfers #LCFC

@NicoSchira

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
I'm only serious about finally seeing a return to success for Milan. How much longer are you willing to wait?(seriously)

The enviroment at Milanello - it has been beige for way too long. The young assets are only going stale.

It's time to roll the maverick dice and speed up the process.

Dude, do you have amnesia ?
Have you forgotten about bonucci and Higuain and their shitty performances ?

sell one of the best and youngest goalkeepers in the world to your rival ...!? yeah this is a great improvement and step forward .

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Hakan #Çalhanoğlu is not untrasferable for #Milan. If arrives a good offer, he could leave. #Leicester are asking information, but - in case of transfer - the turkish player would rather go back in Bundesliga. #transfers #LCFC

@NicoSchira

ciao!

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Devilo arab twitter insiders >> MR sources >>> Gaetano >>>>> necro if he started working as an insider today > Nico Schira > Louis Girardi

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Dude, do you have amnesia ?
Have you forgotten about bonucci and Higuain and their shitty performances ?

sell one of the best and youngest goalkeepers in the world to your rival ...!? yeah this is a great improvement and step forward .

I remember the last 6 seasons of failure all too well, so no.

Their assets would be more valuable at this time to us than ours to them.

We should pay what the 'best young GK' in the world wants and continue to chill in the football abyss. We can't even currently claim to call them rivals...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
That's why I say sell sell sell sell.. Suso having a superstar ego is literally the most baffling thing I've ever witnessed in my life. Literal Kombucha Mushroom People can break into my room and start having a SCAT orgy to the music of a Celine Dion, Cradle of Filth, Prince, and Tupac mash up right in front of my eyes this second and it wouldn't be as random, baffling, ridiculous, insane, and downright illogical as fucking Suso having a superstar ego.
Preach.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

We should pay what the 'best young GK' in the world wants and continue to chill in the football abyss. We can't even currently claim to call them rivals...

then you should remember really well how bad their was for us.
jube players are mentally weak and cannot stand the pressure.

yes we're not in good condition for years but they're still our rival . that's a fact .
Selling one of our best players [or only!] to them is just a stupid business .

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan would like to bring Petagna back to the club as vice-Ibrahimovic but it’s a credible hypothesis only if they manage to offload Piątek at least on loan. Fiorentina have inquired about the Pole but Milan hope sell him in Germany [Corriere della Sera]

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Not often we see you pissed off Neo. Desperate times...

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Milan would like to bring Petagna back to the club as vice-Ibrahimovic but it’s a credible hypothesis only if they manage to offload Piątek at least on loan. Fiorentina have inquired about the Pole but Milan hope sell him in Germany [Corriere della Sera]

I'm still not sure whether Piatek is a one season wonder or not.. Seems to be a terrible football player tho, but that doesn't mean anything of course

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Milan is planning an (another) overhaul

I'd say fire Maldini first

Milan went from "you just have to make Bakayoko permanent and buy a winger for Gattuso" to "let's dump everyone"

That was by far one of the most inefficient move done by any club
The amount of effort, and emotional roller coaster, and time is just isn't worth it

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Not often we see you pissed off Neo. Desperate times...

Hitchens, just hoping for positive moementum taking us into the 2020's. Let's finally leave the mostly negative behind us in the 2010's.

It should always be about the club first, never the individuals.

Good times will soon be on the horizon again :thumbsup:

if you are a juve fan.

dumbest thing I've read all day.

Go read the league table after you rewatch the Atalanta game. It's not a smart move but one that will leave you feeling truly dumbfounded.

Last edited:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
if you are a juve fan.

dumbest thing I've read all day.

Only if you rate Romagnoli that high
He's not irreplaceable though

Yet. Having Dybala would be a huge upgrade

Milan has that other wonder-keeper-loanee-which-name-i-forgor as Donnarumma's replacement

Losing Romagnoli is tough, but he can be replaced

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Only if you rate Romagnoli that high
He's not irreplaceable though

Yet. Having Dybala would be a huge upgrade

Milan has that other wonder-keeper-loanee-which-name-i-forgor as Donnarumma's replacement

Losing Romagnoli is tough, but he can be replaced

roma and donna are two of our core players, ones captain. They have prevailed through our recent hard times and have grown as players and deserve to be there for when we make our cl return. trading our core players for juve players is bullshit. + giving juve two more Italian national players? nah fuck that.

i aint ever buying into such crap.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

Please No more Italian fodder.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Petagna :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Yes bro but its not done by selling only 4, 5 players worth something. Sell the shit squad

Agreed but it’s the same story every year where we need to sell 11 shitstains but only manage to get rid of one whilst the rest remain until their contracts expire. It’s been this way since B+G dark days and never changes. Rinse & repeat...

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
roma and donna are two of our core players, ones captain. They have prevailed through our recent hard times and have grown as players and deserve to be there for when we make our cl return. trading our core players for juve players is bullshit. + giving juve two more Italian national players? nah fuck that.

i aint ever buying into such crap.

The only way we’re keeping those 2 this summer is if by some miracle the LV takeover occurs or Elliott appoint a top coach. Otherwise they’ll be off and who can blame them.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Loan Piatek or sell if he has any value left.

Bring back Cutrone on a loan + option.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Midfielders??? Wtf is wrong with this decade and ac milan? Ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule