Mark van Bommel Thread

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Bog6cBPCQAAfgHc.jpg

At testimonial match of ex Glasgow, Zenit and Dutch NT player Fernando Ricksen who was diagnosed with ALS.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
The type of player Milan need right now. So sad his old but i'm sure he still can play better than De Jong. His positioning is world class. He's so calm and Milan looked so defensively organized during his time.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
“I lost the Champions League Final to Inter in 2010,” the former Netherlands midfielder told reporters.

“Facing them with PSV is special. It’ll be a small derby for me. It’s been eight years since that night in Madrid, but it still hurts.

“Mourinho’s Inter were tactically perfect. But when I joined Milan in January 2011, I took my revenge.

“We beat Inter 3-0 in the derby, went five points clear of them and won the Scudetto at the end of the season.

“Ours is the most difficult group. I’m concerned about facing all three teams, but anyone can beat anyone.

“It’ll be special to face Barca. I won the Champions League with them. In that team there were Eto’o and Ronaldinho, two phenomena.

“In the semi-finals against Milan, we won 1-0 at San Siro but risked it in the second leg with Shevchenko’s disallowed goal.

“I liked the Dutch Milan [with Rijkaard, Gullit and Van Basten]. I was happy when I joined Milan.

“Gattuso is one of the best players I ever played with. Rino is also doing well as a Coach, but so far he’s not had much luck.

“However, he has good ideas. I left Milan in tears because it’s a family there: it took me a year and a half to realise that.

“The fans can tell if a player is ready to die for their team: we were like that.”

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
He had an awesome winning mentality as a player. Nice to see him having succes as a coach

Schedule