Manuel Locatelli Thread

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Really like his positioning and defensive phase of his game. His passing is good too. He seems to lack awareness on his surrounding though which will come as he plays more.

That goal tho was something else. Keep it up.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The second he scored that goal, I had made up my mind I was getting a new Milan jersey, with his name at the back.

Loved Montella's reaction too.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
qjVqgp.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Catapuled into legend.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unreal

Our academy has been impressing lately

Bravo Manuel

I love how everyone who has worked with Locatelli (team mates, staff etc.) all say he's a natural born leader and expect him to captain Milan within 3 years

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
He cried when he scored his first goal so emotional :proud:
Now he seems more confident, and he is such a good passer and have mexes long range shooting thingy :D

Omg we have so much potential on our youngsters :star:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Legend in the making, he is predestined :star:

his second goal at san siro, both amazing goals

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
MotM? Did first half happen?? :lol::fp:
I like kid but still 2 years are needed to see in what he will turn. He connecting different roles quality: aggressiveness and hard working of cdm, anchor vision and passing with good technique and he is not afraid to shot. Will be interesting to watch how he develop.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
pericolosissime
CvaLZWYWYAAu3bj.jpg:large

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Bravo Loca.Still we need to buy regista in january,i hope it will be Badelj.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
:head:

We do need a mezzala, Locatelli is our regista... forza Manual, grazie presidente

We need both. We only have Kucka and Locatelli as all around mids. Locatelli is the only one capable of playing infront of the defence and he is still extremely raw. Fantastic technique and tools that he possesses though in positioning, passing, shooting and very decent tackler. He will be some player when he puts it all together and improves composure/decision making which will come with time.

Forza Locatelli :proud:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't montella say something about playing with two center mids? Maybe he wants to get badelj and play him next to locatelli with jack in a free role.

Looks worth trying to me. Without kucka the midfield would lose a lot of dynamism, but our passing and control of the game would improve by a lot and adding jack higher up might make us more dangerous in the attack. Either way giving the team quality options is a good thing. We know montella is more than willing to change formations to help the strategy

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
2 shots on target, 2 goalazos:D

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Didn't montella say something about playing with two center mids? Maybe he wants to get badelj and play him next to locatelli with jack in a free role.

Looks worth trying to me. Without kucka the midfield would lose a lot of dynamism, but our passing and control of the game would improve by a lot and adding jack higher up might make us more dangerous in the attack. Either way giving the team quality options is a good thing. We know montella is more than willing to change formations to help the strategy

I think against Juve Kucka was playing more centrally than in other games.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
For a second there while watching the match, I thought he was gonna do the Gila violin :D

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2nd youngest Milanista to score vs gobbi
Cvc5UFlWgAATT6T.jpg:large

Schedule