All About Movies

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
pippoinzag}{i said:
I'm thinking of buying War of the Worlds today, that's a very good film, even Tom Cruise manages a good performance ;)

What, don't you like Tom Cruise's acting? The movie is epic IMO for its special effects and sound, so the DVD is worth it.

BTW have you seen the South Park episode in which Tom Cruise locks himself in Stan's closet? It's hilarious! :D the episode's name is "In the closet". It has special apearances by Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, John Travolta and R. Kelly.:D

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
r3dman said:
What, don't you like Tom Cruise's acting? The movie is epic IMO for its special effects and sound, so the DVD is worth it.

BTW have you seen the South Park episode in which Tom Cruise locks himself in Stan's closet? It's hilarious! :D the episode's name is "In the closet". It has special apearances by Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, John Travolta and R. Kelly.:D
I find some of his acting to be a bit suspect, but there is no doubt that in this film he is very good. I have never seen that south park episode. I have the tripod call for the message tone on my phone :D

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
I saw Primal Fear for the 1st time, i know, shame on me :rolleyes:
I'll give it 10/10, damn good, Edward Norton is a genius

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
MaGasTeR said:
I saw Primal Fear for the 1st time, i know, shame on me :rolleyes:
I'll give it 10/10, damn good, Edward Norton is a genius

Shame on you. :) I love Edward Norton's acting and I loved Primal Fear.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
I just saw "Sky captain and the world of tomorrow". Really cool movie :cool: And Jude law...what can I say? :) Any of u seen it?

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
No I have not seen it

Has any one saw the drama movie (If somebody has known)

it is great movie

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I saw "Wedding Crushers" .. damn .. that was really funny movie.. after "White Chicks" definitly best comedy for this year..

Also saw "The Man`s house" with Tome Lee Jones.. didnt like it.. but the girls -> :cool:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
I just watched Mystic River. What do you guys think of the ending?? It's a lil confusing!

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
I like mystic river...Don,t remeber the end though. I think i was sedated while watching.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
cuore said:
I like mystic river...Don,t remeber the end though. I think i was sedated while watching.

Yeah its a good movie. The ending was a lil confusing and there was a lot of debate about it so just wanted to know what you guys think. Sedated? What happened?

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
menon_inc said:
Yeah its a good movie. The ending was a lil confusing and there was a lot of debate about it so just wanted to know what you guys think. Sedated? What happened?

Oh really like mystic river. It's like a male tour de force. Sean Penn, Kevin Bacon, Tim Robbins, Clint Eastwood. Great one. The point is clear: a mistake could affect you for the rest of your life. A father will do everything to protect and support your family. And honestly, Sean Penn's character reminds me of my dad :proud:

Talking about Sean Penn, have anybody seen 21 grams? Great story, the sequence is a la Pulp Fiction. Then another of his movie (forget the title) when he tried to kill Richard Nixon? (based on true story).

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Oh really like mystic river. It's like a male tour de force. Sean Penn, Kevin Bacon, Tim Robbins, Clint Eastwood. Great one. The point is clear: a mistake could affect you for the rest of your life. A father will do everything to protect and support your family. And honestly, Sean Penn's character reminds me of my dad :proud:

Talking about Sean Penn, have anybody seen 21 grams? Great story, the sequence is a la Pulp Fiction. Then another of his movie (forget the title) when he tried to kill Richard Nixon? (based on true story).

Yeah but he killed the wrong person and infact his own friend. Doesnt he get arrested? Havent watched 21 grams yet...but looking forward 2 it. Have you watched traffic?

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
menon_inc said:
Yeah but he killed the wrong person and infact his own friend. Doesnt he get arrested? Havent watched 21 grams yet...but looking forward 2 it. Have you watched traffic?

Well, that's the beauty of his position, the king of the underworld there with those bully brothers as his henchmen. Killing your own friend who (you thought) killed your daughter? No problem. Family is above all. Wrong person? Didn't know it at that time.

21 grams (with Naomi Watts + Beni Del Toro) was released the same year with Mystic Rivers and Sean Penn got Oscar Nomination for both films. Incredible feat.

Yes, I've watched traffic and I really like Beni Del Toro playing such an honest cop among such corrupt situation. Really deserved that Oscar.

Last edited:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
gaizka22 said:
Talking about Sean Penn, have anybody seen 21 grams? Great story, the sequence is a la Pulp Fiction.

Yeah, it's a great movie. I even liked it more than Mistic River.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
I didn't like 21 grams, but I don't remember why...long since I saw it....But I think Mystic River was really good... :)

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Waiting 4 King kong 2 b released.

21 grams – Traffic = great movies.
Wedding crasher = my best movie this year.
Primal fear = 1 of the best.

Nothing confusing about Mystic river.
He killed the wrong guy – that’s life – lets move on with regret.
Reminded me of the ending of “ unfaithful “ – Richard playing the piano + looking into his wife’ eyes – silent dialog – great scene – its clear that they r sayin : lets 4give each other + try 2 b a family again.

U guys want a confusing movie : Identity.
I love it.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Wild said:
U guys want a confusing movie : Identity.
I love it.

I love it too, but it's not that confusing.

BTW have any of you guys seen "The Chronicals of Narnia"? I'm watching it today. :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw Goal! yesterday. Average soap opera I'd say. Marcel Iures was good though, but shame about the movie.

At least I've reheard that song, "Kasabian - Club Foot". It's on the intro of PES5 as well. Not too shabby.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
Saw Goal! yesterday. Average soap opera I'd say. Marcel Iures was good though, but shame about the movie.

At least I've reheard that song, "Kasabian - Club Foot". It's on the intro of PES5 as well. Not too shabby.
Yes , but it was obvious the guy cant play soccer.
U can know that by the way he pass + shoot.
I can tell if a player is a good 1 by seen him make a pass of a simple control.

Not a good movie.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
I love it too, but it's not that confusing.

BTW have any of you guys seen "The Chronicals of Narnia"? I'm watching it today. :)
So what was ur final analysis of the movie ?
Who r all those ppl who were getting killed ?

Tell me if Narnia good or near the : lord of ring trilogy.
Am also waiting 2 see King kong.

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
anyone seen flightplan?
i just watched it then. It is good up until half way - where the 'twist' is stupidly revealed. Leaving the other half of the movie as good as a b-grade action flick:o.
In the end, everything is tied up into a neat little package.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Well, that's the beauty of his position, the king of the underworld there with those bully brothers as his henchmen. Killing your own friend who (you thought) killed your daughter? No problem. Family is above all. Wrong person? Didn't know it at that time.

True but your only looking at it from Sean Penn's postion. What about Tim Robbins position?? First he gets mollested as a child (his other friends are lucky enough to escape) and thn he kills an idiot that deserves to be killed, get suspected for killing his friends daughter (a crime he didnt commit) and gets killed in the end. The part i didnt understand was how he managed to escape from going to jail?

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
red&black_fever said:
anyone seen flightplan?
i just watched it then. It is good up until half way - where the 'twist' is stupidly revealed. Leaving the other half of the movie as good as a b-grade action flick:o.
In the end, everything is tied up into a neat little package.

Yeah man i found it preety boring and average but a lot of people seem to like it.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Saw "Apocaliptus Now" .. the worst ever movie I have seen :(.

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
One of my favourite films is "Once upon a time in mexico"I must get it for xmas

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Did you see amovie called afriend of family? it is just beautiful mov

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Beyonce in The Fighting Temptations movie? :eek:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i advise you to see hong-kongs movie "Devil's profession"...i'm not sure if it's really hong-kongs or how i should translate it to english but the movie is really good especially when you liked "face/off". this one is more complexed and in a fight between two undercover agents you don't realize which one is good afterall.-they don't know it even by themselves. a very good experience. maybe some people from asia who are in this forum can give you more information!

Schedule