Recommendations For New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So people now want new moderators because MilanMB basically said he wants the power to ban people? They aren't needed.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
There's only one person with giving supermod power tovand that's me

The criminals of this forum are scared what will happen. Don't listen to them.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^^

as sneaky as they come.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
^^

as sneaky as they come.

Persian...

Born in year of the rat (chinese calender bs)

Scorpio (zodiac)

Id make an awesome super villian, dictator, etc

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
how is the scorpio sign a contribution to supervillain status? or is that just because of that guy on the simpsons that was called scorpio??

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
What the fuck? No.

How dare you spout this blasphemy, Corz?

:D

But I thought I told you, I get a hard-on for fred most times. :o :o :o

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Like WWE shows, this forum needs a twist in the script before it gets too stale. Hence, Corzioli gets my nomination.

Told you Dave..they love me.

Now do the proper thing goddammit!!! :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hi Dave. :D

Can I replace you as administrator with immediate effect?

:lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I retract my Corzioli nomination. You dont seem to be able to manage the prospect of power well, 'Ioli..

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nooooo..shit, ok I'm offering you certain 'favours' for my vote.

Just name your price.

(soooo not a bribe) :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
how is the scorpio sign a contribution to supervillain status? or is that just because of that guy on the simpsons that was called scorpio??

Scorpios = Best of all time.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Give it to Sasha, things need to be cleaned up here .. /no senatore way :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck Scorpio. :devilfuc:

Libra. Berlu aka Daddy, Sheva, me. Fuck everybody else. :o :o

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Give it to Sasha, things need to be cleaned up here .. /no senatore way :D

Ashish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now I'm sure we'll win the match...ASHISH!!! :dance::beer:

Ashish for new administrator. :thumbsup:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I missed you guys badly .. who wants to be..its boring

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If only they made me a supermod.. :cry:

Lots of fun and games for all members and guests, lurkers and posters!! Vote ME!! :lol:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
All these unending discussions about who wants to be a mod. Puke. David's team is fine as it is.

If there needs to be a new one, pls not Corzioli.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why not?

Gee I thought I was popular..nobody likes me. :cry:

(goes off to write his suicide note)

*Goodbye world*

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if you think nobody likes you wait till you become mod :D we like you and stop being an attention bitch and start posting 100 line post so that I can skip them :D

i like you but mod .. piss off bro

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
if you think nobody likes you wait till you become mod :D we like you and stop being an attention bitch and start posting 100 line post so that I can skip them :D

i like you but mod .. piss off bro

The Bible confirms this.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
In all seriousness, if I put an ounce of effort into it I would run rings around every mod on here combined. There is very little that goes on aside from a few bans, stopping mature, political conversations and allowing a ridiculous amount of spam like posts.

Experience is key. When you've dealt with agents contacting your forum threatening legal action, people hacking into the forum and deleting everything in sight, frauds who pretended to be attractive, Romanian women in need of money, WUM's supporting other clubs arriving in their droves, banned posters starting a new forum and poaching your members, civil war amongst members and mods alike, forum invasions and even abojodeh, then you can argue with me.

Until that day, there is only 1 correct option. However the power hungry folks on here (HD, Milano, Calum and Kalac not included) are blinded by reality and continue to keep their heads firmly stuck up their hairy derriere's.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
^^ a manutd fan as a mod on a Milan forum? not a chance in hell :rolleyes:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Why not?

Gee I thought I was popular..nobody likes me. :cry:

*Goodbye world*

You're probably a nice guy. Like ashish stated. Too much of an attentionn whore. Your posts somehow make me nervous. Like these 2:

Hi Dave. ?

Can I replace you as administrator with immediate effect?

Why not?

Gee I thought I was popular..nobody likes me. ?

*Goodbye world*

Just shut up :D :tongue:

The new mod should be more like Mitt Romney. Being dull. Saying he wants to bring back this forum to greatness, better jobs and fiscal disipline.

But again, Corzioli, before you hurt yourself, you're without a doubt a good guy to have a drink together with and watch football. As long as you know when to shut up. :-)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
In all seriousness, if I put an ounce of effort into it I would run rings around every mod on here combined. There is very little that goes on aside from a few bans, stopping mature, political conversations and allowing a ridiculous amount of spam like posts.

Experience is key. When you've dealt with agents contacting your forum threatening legal action, people hacking into the forum and deleting everything in sight, frauds who pretended to be attractive, Romanian women in need of money, WUM's supporting other clubs arriving in their droves, banned posters starting a new forum and poaching your members, civil war amongst members and mods alike, forum invasions and even abojodeh, then you can argue with me.

Until that day, there is only 1 correct option. However the power hungry folks on here (HD, Milano, Calum and Kalac not included) are blinded by reality and continue to keep their heads firmly stuck up their hairy derriere's.

"Derrieres". No apostrophe.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol Wesley :D

corz be whatever you are but if you choose to be like that dont care about others, both dont go hand in hand :D

HD still mod :eek: manchester fans :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule