Carlos Bacca Thread

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I think the move is to sell Bacca for 30m and invest that into Belotti.

I recently read something linking us to Gabbiadini and while I like Gabbiadini and think he needs to move to a team where the formation suits him, this isn't the team... we're running a 4-3-3 and he can't be the lone striker in the middle. He needs to be part of a 2-striker core or play as an AM. So, for us, Belotti is by far the pick here.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I really dislike his attitude. Dude thinks he is some kind of a superstar, which he obviously isn't. We have survived the last 7 games "without him" so he isn't irreplaceable

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Bacca is good, but when you pay 30m for a 29 years old (now 30) players, he have to be much better.

We won't miss him.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
He should be sold in the summer...poor montella thought that he is something special.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Bacca can be special, but overall I get the impression he's never really been happy with us, its a shame.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol now its cool to criticize bacca? i used to get shouted down for this.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so galliani is here for another window and sevilla want bacca back. this can only mean 1 thing.

part exchange with ganso + money

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Bacca can be special, but overall I get the impression he's never really been happy with us, its a shame.

I agree. I think Bacca has undeniable quality and can truly be world class when he is motivated. Problem is I just don't think he's a perfect fit for us. He's still such a good finisher that he can make it work in this team, but he really is more suited to a spanish team with their play-style. I would love to sell but only if we replace with a great talent, the ideal choice being Belotti who I believe is absolutely perfect for us especially at this time. But if nobody top notch is going to be brought in then we should definitely keep Bacca for a little longer. The one massive concern I have about Bacca is he just seems like whiner.. a baby.. I mean, he's a grown adult and acts like a child if he gets subbed or benched due to poor performances.. I mean come on.. suck it up, train hard, and prove you're worth it in the next match.. that's what a professional man does... but for Bacca he is more likened to an infant with his pouting

Last edited:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
If we can cash in on Bacca in January to fund the mercato, I would absolutely go through with this. If he isn't happy, then we must sell him. Plus it's been 3 months since he has scored a goal :eek:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we truly aim to play CL we need to keep him. Not only for this season, but also for the next season.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I agree. I think Bacca has undeniable quality and can truly be world class when he is motivated. Problem is I just don't think he's a perfect fit for us. He's still such a good finisher that he can make it work in this team, but he really is more suited to a spanish team with their play-style. I would love to sell but only if we replace with a great talent, the ideal choice being Belotti who I believe is absolutely perfect for us especially at this time. But if nobody top notch is going to be brought in then we should definitely keep Bacca for a little longer. The one massive concern I have about Bacca is he just seems like whiner.. a baby.. I mean, he's a grown adult and acts like a child if he gets subbed or benched due to poor performances.. I mean come on.. suck it up, train hard, and prove you're worth it in the next match.. that's what a professional man does... but for Bacca he is more likened to an infant with his pouting

I agree with what you say. However we wont get any forward of quality in January so he must stay until the summer in my opinion. His goals are the only way we will get CL football. We do need to invest in January or we will fall short once we pick up injuries.

If we can cash in on Bacca in January to fund the mercato, I would absolutely go through with this. If he isn't happy, then we must sell him. Plus it's been 3 months since he has scored a goal :eek:

Lapadula, Niang and Luiz Adriano will not score enough goals to take us to the CL. We do need players in January but we must try and sell other players. Bacca is our best forward and without him we wont score enough goals to get to a CL place.

If we truly aim to play CL we need to keep him. Not only for this season, but also for the next season.

Very true.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That was less than 7 games back :o

And that play from Bacca was World Class.

Man hasn't scored in over 2 months lool. Talk about a "superstar"

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Man hasn't scored in over 2 months lool. Talk about a "superstar"

Neither has Neymar :fp: so according to the qaas school of footy he aint no superstar either :fp: :fp: :fp:

But your initial comment was saying he's done nothing in the last 7 games. but i just proved he had a big role in our second goal during the derbi. In fact it was all his hard work.

Keep shifting the goal posts tho.

People riding on Bacca not scoring in 2 months make me lol

SES went 2 years without scoring.

Suso had ZERO goals for Milan until this season:fp:

Niang went 30 games without scoring.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Neither has Neymar :fp: so according to the qaas school of footy he aint no superstar either :fp: :fp: :fp:

But your initial comment was saying he's done nothing in the last 7 games. but i just proved he had a big role in our second goal during the derbi. In fact it was all his hard work.

well we also paid alot more for bacca than for these guys

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official: Carlos Bacca Thread

Duude :fp:
Neymar has 6goals and 13 assists in all competitions this season. And ofc he is a superstar when he is one of the highest payed footballers and one of the most popular names in world football.

Why mention ses and niang when they were never near being superstars. ?
Bacca is just a poacher with wc finishing nothing more nothing less, move on.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well we also paid alot more for bacca than for these guys

Fair point.

How much did we pay for SES ?

Duude :fp:
Neymar has 6goals and 13 assists in all competitions this season. And ofc he is a superstar when he is one of the highest payed footballers and one of the most popular names in world football.

Why mention ses and niang when they were never near being superstars. ?
Bacca is just a poacher with wc finishing nothing more nothing less, move on.

Lol @ Neymars 6 goals

Err how many has Bacca scored ? .. and he'd have more assists too if he were playing European football. More games = more chances of scoring and assisting.

Why did i mention Ses .... err because u kept harping on about no contribution in 7 games or no goals in 2 months. 2 years without no goals :lol::lol::lol:

But at least you admit Bacca is WC :D

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bacca sucks. Never liked this one dimensional fodder.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How much did we pay for SES ?

Like 9 or 10m + Merkel.

If those players were 30, made close to no positive contribution when not scoring and had a market value that exceeds 20m then I'd want them sold ASAP as well.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like 9 or 10m + Merkel.

:thumbsup:

If those players were 30, made close to no positive contribution when not scoring and had a market value that exceeds 20m then I'd want them sold ASAP as well.

But Bacca does make positive contributions. Just like Vardy who went more than 7 games recently without scoring... and today he goes and bangs in a hat trick.