Mark van Bommel Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
move thread?
It's not going to be me.
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

wise posts by wise posters

MUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA GALLIANI AND ALLEGRI ARE CREATING AND UNSTOPPABLE MACHINE

SCUDETTOSCUDETTOSCUDETTOSCUDETTOSCUDETTOSCUDETTOSCUDETTO

is this hard to understand?? WE ARE WINNING TEH SCUDETTO> ANYTHING ELSE IS A COMPLETE FAILURE>

van bommel and ambrosini...playing with fucking ak47s and RPGs...pirlo...cassano...robinho...zlatan...pato.... holy jesus the glory days are back and back so soon...

I never once liked this piece of shit twat. but when a player signs for milan it is a known fact that they can do no wrong...all behavior is excusable...just win baby. if you disagree: blow me and these trophies we about to be holding. :o :o :o

Mark_van_Bommel.jpg

Thanks man. I need you to guide me through this signing.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Not sure if serious ...
Ambro is better than Gatu & Pirlo in my book since he is a mix of both & the same goes for VanB so I see Ambro-VanB duo as solid as it can get with enough passing ability & security that will allow us to play more attacking.
So yeah , am serious.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ambro is better than Gatu & Pirlo in my book since he is a mix of both & the same goes for VanB so I see Ambro-VanB duo as solid as it can get with enough passing ability & security that will allow us to play more attacking.
So yeah , am serious.

Aight. Let's hope.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
lol the mods have issues with Van Bommel? :D
Allegri said that he is 90% will be called up for the Copa against Sampd and nobody moves his threat :D:tongue::tongue:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
He's a massive twat. Good player though. Ibra, Cassano, Robinho, Van Bommel...is Berlu god's gift again?

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Moved, stickied and junk.

Welcome Mark. Not a fav of mine by a long shot, but if he can help bring a trophy or two & behave his damn self, then it's ok with me.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Moved, stickied and junk.

Welcome Mark. Not a fav of mine by a long shot, but if he can help bring a trophy or two & behave his damn self, then it's ok with me.

Please change it in Mark van Bommel. Thanks.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
lol whats with all the signings? another decent player although a prick too. I thought Milan are going after an AM, who would this guy slot for, Pirlo and Ambro are given. Gattuso, Flamini, Seedorf, Boateng and Merkel for the last place, plus this guy now, too much competition.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
changed my mind. love him:D

Ibra at what he does best lol

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
lol whats with all the signings? another decent player although a prick too. I thought Milan are going after an AM, who would this guy slot for, Pirlo and Ambro are given. Gattuso, Flamini, Seedorf, Boateng and Merkel for the last place, plus this guy now, too much competition.

Is that a bad thing ? -.^

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
I'm not sure whether I should credit Van Bommel for looking like he couldn't give a shit about Ibra, or see him as a pussy for not "fighting" back.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not sure whether I should credit Van Bommel for looking like he couldn't give a shit about Ibra, or see him as a pussy for not "fighting" back.

haha yea exactly

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
two more reports but who give a fuck I am here

Ashish.................

He is here I hate these kind of players so much , but he is the best in this category.
HE IS THE MAN, he doesnt act tough outside or got berserk like other nuts. HE will do anything to beat the opponents and he will beat the shit out of them, shit of a player, a jube kind of player but I want him because he is best at what he does, and he will fuck merda in the derby , he will show pandev how things are done

Since we are an italian team we need dirty players like this, since capello left we been lacking some anti football theme even though ambro tried hard :D
So enter Bommmel the bearer of anti football light

HE IS A TOUGH PLAYER AND ALL THE ATTACKS IN THE WORLD WILL SEE THIS
istockphoto_2831746-construction-crew-stop-sign.jpg

Ambro Bommel combination I loathe it but I will enjoy the feelings of our opponents more

He is the cock of the rock(not that wwwe wrestler), the Defensive beast and we will win Serie A with him , I am disappointed that he is not in CL, because he can beat the shit out of all the so called beautiful teams.

Bommel the twat is rossanero and I love him :beer: All the folks crying for youngsters and shit, with bommel and ambro you can put anybody upfront even pirlo ;) an dinho.
Finally a deep lying creative player in milan :proud: :star:
and I am thinking of making a statue of galliani what a man :proud:

ROFL:star:

Ashish/ash/stranger/and any other of his billion accounts:star::star::proud:

Great signing especially if he really will be here only this season. Even if he impresses id prefer if next year strasser, merkel and co start getting more chances + hearing about ganso makes me thing B/G are finally planing to start are mini revolution down the road.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No fear. He will become the fan favorite once he gives materazzi , lucio and all other inter cunts the stretcher.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Andre

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Should be playing in the rugby league than Serie A.

Horrible player, just goes round fouling players.

AC Milan are on the up, why do they want Van Bommel? Merkel, Ambrosini, Flamini can do the exact same job than MVB, albeit better.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
awesome signing, 1/2 year contract, lol how did he pull that off?

bliz

Reaction score
Should be playing in the rugby league than Serie A.

Horrible player, just goes round fouling players.

AC Milan are on the up, why do they want Van Bommel? Merkel, Ambrosini, Flamini can do the exact same job than MVB, albeit better.
no way Flamini is better than Van Bommel.
Merkel is not a DM.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A good signing in my opinion and its only till the end of this season. If he does well he can be signed for another year.

Currently most of our midfield is out injured. We have no idea when Prince will be back, Flamini has been injured a lot and Gattuso and Pirlo are both troubled with injuries.

He is a good signing and hopefully will help us in the league and Coppa Italia.

Andre

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
no way Flamini is better than Van Bommel.
Merkel is not a DM.

Flamini was awsome at Arsenal. One of the best in the league at that time.

AC Milan just havent used him properly or he himself hasnt adjusted.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

haha yea exactly

He waited until they got into the player tunnel where there was no cameras. At least that's what the reports said when it happened.

People shouldn't be worried about Ibra and Bommel, fights happen all the time and they're professionals. They get over this kind of petty shit, unlike some drama-queen fans who obviously never been in a fight.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All past, present and future Milan players. (Well, except maybe Leonardo!)
Sagacious bit of business here by Milan. Signing a quality player for the short term who is on the wrong side of 30, but who still can offer so much for our bid to win the Scudetto. It shows Milan are focusing on the present as well as a plan for the future.

If this was a few years ago we probably would've signed Van Bommel on a 3 year contract!

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Welcome to Milan, Mark!
Now, help us to win the Scudetto and Coppa Italia.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Everyone should stop freaking out or getting mad. It's only a six month contract, he probably won't be here next season (maybe, maybe not) he's just here to fill the void of the midfield. Anyways, welcome Mark to Milan and good luck tomorrow against Samp!