Andrea Pirlo Thread

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
we know the level of a 'fans' when they coming moaning around about the departure of a professional football player.. grow up.. football is serious stuff.. we can get piss for a moment but is part of the job change companies.

Football ain't serious stuff...it's just a game
I don't see anyone moaning about Pirla leaving...if anything he should have left years earlier

joy

Banned
Reaction score
This post is a joke
Dinho was the reason that Barca team got anywhere to begin with

And I'd take Ronaldinho being a clown with the ball over Pirlo fixing his hair while ignoring his duties off the ball anyday

Let us not get into Ronaldinho or Deco, let us focus on Pirlo. :)

If Pirlo is a oh-so-shit player, how could he get a chance to play for a champion Milan (not the Shit Milan), how could he get a chance to play for a Champion Juventus, how could he get a chance to play for a Champion Italy? Was God biased in favour of Pirlo the Great or Pirlo made it work through hard-work or was he plain lucky? How to explain his success? There was none to replace Pirlo in any of these Champion Squads?

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
If Pirlo is a oh-so-shit player, how could he get a chance to play for a champion Milan (not the Shit Milan)

I don't know...how did Bonera get the chance to play for Milan? Mesbah? Nocerino???
Ask Adriano Galliani

One thing is clear...Pirlo was never great enough for Milan's Standards IMO

joy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know...how did Bonera get the chance to play for Milan? Mesbah? Nocerino???
Ask Adriano Galliani

One thing is clear...Pirlo was never great enough for Milan's Standards IMO

But Pirlo did with multiple teams over a significant period. Did Pirlo get a Galliani in all the Champion Teams that he played for? If Pirlo can do so much with so little qulaities, I wish him to join Milan Board of Directors ASAP so that Shit Milan starts performing like our superhero Pirlo.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
But Pirlo did with multiple teams over a significant period. Did Pirlo get a Galliani in all the Champion Teams that he played for? If Pirlo can do so much with so little qulaities, I wish him to join Milan Board of Directors ASAP so that Shit Milan starts performing like our superhero Pirlo.

With multiple teams? He failed at Inter...that's how we were able to get him

Superhero? LMAO...where was he in the final against Barcelona this year? Juve felt like they were playing with one less player in the field...he was completely non-existent
Some superhero he turned out to be :rolleyes::lol:

joy

Banned
Reaction score
With multiple teams? He failed at Inter...that's how we were able to get him

Superhero? LMAO...where was he in the final against Barcelona this year? Juve felt like they were playing with one less player in the field...he was completely non-existent
Some superhero he turned out to be :rolleyes::lol:

That's why he is a superhero. He does nothing, still he has got a groupie team to support and cheer for him 24/7 free of cost :lol:

Why did *********, sorry Allegri, play him in CL? That too in a final? Stupid Shitty.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
That's why he is a superhero. He does nothing, still he has got a groupie team to support and cheer for him 24/7 free of cost :lol:

Why did *********, sorry Allegri, play him in CL? That too in a final? Stupid Shitty.

Superheroes save people and shit...the only thing Pirlo can save is his hair :g:

I don't know...maybe because he's the most experienced and Juventus has no better passer
Juve would not have won anyway with him or without him since they had no creative player upfront

That still doesn't excuse Pirlo's poor performance tho

To sum Pirlo up
He plays as the leader of midfield...but he's the worst midfield leader I've ever seen(talking top clubs here)

joy

Banned
Reaction score
Superheroes save people and shit...the only thing Pirlo can save is his hair :g:

I don't know...maybe because he's the most experienced and Juventus has no better passer
Juve would not have won anyway with him or without him since they had no creative player upfront

That still doesn't excuse Pirlo's poor performance tho

To sum Pirlo up
He plays as the leader of midfield...but he's the worst midfield leader I've ever seen(talking top clubs here)

He maybe the worst midfield leader, (just as Bonera is the worst defensive leader, and as Nocerino is the worst B2B midfielder, and as AC Milan is the worst team to win a CL final with Pirlo, as Italy is the worst team to win WC and be runners-up in Euro with Pirlo and as Allegri is the worst coach to particiapte in a CL final)- Yeah, summed it up.

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
He maybe the worst midfield leader, (just as Bonera is the worst defensive leader, and as Nocerino is the worst B2B midfielder, and as AC Milan is the worst team to win a CL final with Pirlo, as Italy is the worst team to win WC and be runners-up in Euro with Pirlo and as Allegri is the worst coach to particiapte in a CL final)- Yeah, summed it up.

Allegri was not that bad in the final tbf...his Jube played much better than Fergie's United did in '09 or '11
And it's a miracle he took them to the final in the first place
I mean...this is the man who beat Barca with Muntari and Boateng lol

Bonera never had the role of the defense leader

Carlo's Milan is not the worst team to win CL by any stretch of the imagination...that team was loaded with great players...2007 was a bit lucky but eh I think of it as a consolation prize for '05...and if anything Carlo underachieved with that team
It didn't matter if we had one not-that-great player like Pirlo in that team when he had 10 other World Class ones and tons of other great ones in the bench

Italy was unimpressive in '06 and they were the most undeserving of winning WC ever...and all because Matrix got Zizou sent off
They were completely unimpressive in Euro '12 to anyone other than Italy Fans and they got humiliated in the finals...where once again Pirlo didn't show up

Last edited:

joy

Banned
Reaction score
Allegri was not that bad in the final tbf...his Jube played much better than Fergie's United did in '09 or '11
And it's a miracle he took them to the final in the first place
I mean...this is the man who beat Barca with Muntari and Boateng lol

Bonera never had the role of the defense leader

Carlo's Milan is not the worst team to win CL by any stretch of the imagination...that team was loaded with great players...2007 was a bit lucky but eh I think of it as a consolation prize for '05...and if anything Carlo underachieved with that team
It didn't matter if we had one not-that-great player like Pirlo in that team when he had 10 other World Class ones and tons of other great ones in the bench

Italy was unimpressive in '06 and they were the most undeserving of winning WC ever...and all because Matrix got Zizou sent off
They were completely unimpressive in Euro '12 to anyone other than Italy Fans and they got humiliated in the finals...where once again Pirlo didn't show up

Was Pirlo the leader of Midfield in a great Milan? How on earth Carlo allowed that? How did Galliani overlooked that for so long? No, this is getting extremely difficult to understand....

Why did not Pirlo head-butt or bite anybody on football field in his entire career? Is he a human-being or angel?

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Was Pirlo the leader of Midfield in a great Milan? How on earth Carlo allowed that? How did Galliani overlooked that for so long? No, this is getting extremely difficult to understand....

Why did not Pirlo head-butt or bite anybody on football field in his entire career? Is he a human-being or angel?

He was in the role of the midfield leader,he was not the leader of the team...that was Maldini

He was too busy getting destroyed by a tiny asian from man u

joy

Banned
Reaction score
He was in the role of the midfield leader,he was not the leader of the team...that was Maldini

He was too busy getting destroyed by a tiny asian from man u

That is not Pirlo's problem bro, he still played in your legendary great Milan and won titles left and right.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
That is not Pirlo's problem bro, he still played in your legendary great Milan and won titles left and right.

Yes it is...he played like crap and he got destroyed by Ji Sung Park...deal with it
Won titles left and right? So did Tomasson or Kaladze or Roque Junior

Your? You a jube fan :devilehh:?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What the fuck went on in the last page?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Two posters discussing pirlo, get your head out of your ass, pseudomancer ffs

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
praise mastour and bash pirlo.. how is that possible?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
praise mastour and bash pirlo.. how is that possible?

Clearly cause mastour has experience under his belt, a true champion. With successful spells at 2 of the biggest clubs in serie a. He was instrumental in many serie a titles as well as 2 champions league trophies. Played great for italy during the euros and has has lifted the world cup trophy. Praised by one of italy's finest goalkeepers of all time gianlugi buffon as well as one of the most majestic footballers ever il divin codino. how can one not praise mastour?

..oh wait.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I read that Conte and Pirlo talked and Pirlo wants to play in Euro 2016, and they agreed that MLS is good enough to keep him reasonable sharp, but will be less of a physical toll on his body than playing in Europe, which should allow him to be fresh for the tournament

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
grazieeee maestro for the memories in europe and serie a

BEST midfielder of his generation

#class #respect

Schedule