Week 10: AC Milan 1-0 Chievo Verona - 28/10/2015 20:45 CET

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
I am sure that Zapatta will have a great assist day one more time.
I am not sure though, will he assist us or Chievo players.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lopez/Gigi, Calabria, Alex, Romagnoli, DES, Cerci, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Jack, Bacca, Luiz

That would be my preferred 11 for this one.. 442 is our best option but I understand if Miha won't use it just yet since most of our strikers are injured.
Looking forward to Niang-Bacca in a 442

I don't want to see Zapata or Mexes play for us ever again

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
DJ Dedication no grazie.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Mihajlovic:

“I chose Donnarumma because he has great technical and physical qualities, he’s better than Diego Lopez,” the Serbian said at today’s Press conference.

“I haven’t taken off Lopez because he conceded a goal in Turin, but because at the moment I see Donnarumma as better.

“They are two great goalkeepers with great personality and who are very reliable.

“Balotelli is injured so we have few choices. Playing with two forwards isn’t easy, if I start with two centre forwards and then have to change something, I don’t have any more substitutes.

“We are penalised from this perspective, when somebody recovers we will have more attacking potential.

“We thought we had resolved his problem before, but unfortunately a groin injury is a strange and fluctuating thing.

“Mario is still getting treatment and we’re hoping it will help him. I don’t know when he’ll be back.

“Niang trained with us yesterday, and I hope to be able to have him on the bench on Sunday.

“Menez has an infection and is taking antibiotics. I think he’ll be back in January or February.

“Boateng is training, he’ll be here until January and then we’ll decide. He’s training well, he can be a trequartista and is great at integrating himself and keeping the ball.

“If they tell me that with a 4-4-2 I would always score three goals I would instantly play two strikers.

“Unfortunately it’s not like this and then if I play two forwards and then have to change something, I would be in trouble. When everyone has recovered our formation in the future will be 4-4-2.

“I thought about the 4-3-1-2 because I was thinking about having Menez, who can do well as a trequartista. I’ve tried to find alternatives, but having not found them, it’s right to change the formation.

“In the 4-3-1-2 Cerci was an adapted second striker. With 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 he can instead play in his ideal role.

“He must improve his head and his attitude, but he’s an important player who’s able to beat his man and create superior numbers.

“It’s too soon to say Cerci is back, he must continue to work because I’m convinced he can do a lot better.

“We’re always working on set piece situations, we always give great importance to the dead ball. We’ve improved on this compared to last year.”

“The team is more compact now - At first we didn’t attack and didn’t defend, but now it’s going better,” he said at today’s Press conference.

“We’re conceding goals but the chances we’re giving away are fewer than in the past.

“We must look to win, if we know how to suffer now then the path will be all downhill when we have more choices from the injured players.

“We must suffer and win with the heart and spirit of a team.

“We’re conceding too many goals. I’d like to see the spirit shown in the final minutes against Sassuolo. The guys reacted well after conceding and tried to play, in the end we were rewarded.

“There are no easy matches in Italy, we saw that Chievo played well against Napoli. They are a combative team and we must live up to their attitude and then maybe our better technical skills will show.

“We’re playing at home and must show consistency and let the fear pass, this is a crucial match.

“Napoli have a great attacking potential, I don’t know if we can catch up with them. But we’ve not had Menez or Niang, one was our top scorer and the other did well last year.

“Of course I believe we can make the Champions League, Juve believe in bouncing back for the Scudetto, and us in coming back for the Champions League.”

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I want to see more of that 442 in the second half vs Sassuolo, i'm curious if Bertolacci played well because he had a open midfield since they were in 10 or he is actually ok in a 442.

On a side note we haven't lost at home vs Chievo for 10 years, lets see if we can make it 11.
Sassulo gave us the midfield so we cant praise Berto yet.
I will judge when we are facing a battle for the mid.
I cant wait for Menez and Niang to be back since they could deliver some needed pace and solution upfront.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I chose Donnarumma because he has great technical and physical qualities, he's better than Diego Lopez, the Serbian said at today's Press conference.

d63311b6_jack-nicholson-o.gif

Last edited:

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This means that Lopez is pretty much out this January.

What a clown, worst coach ever.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there won't be a 4-4-2 until at least Niang is back at most over the weekend since there would be no sub in the attack.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I like the courage of Miha to bench players like Lopez and De Jong.Seedorf never had the courage to bench Kaka in the matches he played bad.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mihajlovic: "The team is more compact now - At first we didn’t attack and didn’t defend, but now it’s going better. We’re conceding goals but the chances we’re giving away are fewer than in the past. I’d like to see the spirit shown in the final minutes vs Sassuolo. The guys reacted well after conceding and tried to play. We must suffer and win with the heart and spirit of a team. There are no easy matches in Italy, we saw that Chievo played well against Napoli. We’re playing at home and must show consistency and let the fear pass, this is a crucial match. Napoli have a great attacking potential, I don’t know if we can catch up with them. But we’ve not had Menez or Niang. I believe we can make the Champions League, Juve believe in bouncing back for the Scudetto, and us in coming back for the CL. I chose Donnarumma because he has great technical and physical qualities, he’s better than Diego Lopez right now. I haven’t taken off Lopez because he conceded a goal in Turin, but because at the moment I see Donnarumma as better. I chose Donnarumma because he has great technical and physical qualities, he’s better than Diego Lopez right now. I haven’t taken off Lopez because he conceded a goal in Turin, but because at the moment I see Donnarumma as better. Mario is still getting treatment and we’re hoping it will help him. I don’t know when he’ll be back. Niang trained with us yesterday, and I hope to be able to have him on the bench on Sunday. Menez has an infection and is taking antibiotics. I think he’ll be back in January or February. If they tell me that with a 4-4-2 I would always score three goals I would instantly play two strikers. Unfortunately it’s not like this and then if I play two forwards and then have to change something, I would be in trouble. When everyone has recovered our formation in the future will be 4-4-2. I thought about the 4-3-1-2 because I was thinking about having Menez, who can do well as a trequartista. I’ve tried to find alternatives, but having not found them, it’s right to change the formation. We’re always working on set piece, we always give importance to the dead ball. We’ve improved on this compared to last year. Boateng is training well and will be here until January then we will decide. Honda is fine and is training well. We can exploit his features better with this module change (with 4-4-2). Romagnoli and Alex did well in the last two games, we also have Zapata and Mexes. I'll decide today who will start tomorrow. I don't want to concede a goal against Chievo."

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So 4-4-2 from the match vs Atalanta (when we have Niang ready). Menez to return in February. Lopez again in bench.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like the courage of Miha to bench players like Lopez and De Jong.Seedorf never had the courage to bench Kaka in the matches he played bad.

Except Milan don't have players who take it as motivation. They just act like babies and moan instead.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
“Menez has an infection and is taking antibiotics. I think he’ll be back in January or February."
Seriously, whats up with this guy

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
?Menez has an infection and is taking antibiotics. I think he?ll be back in January or February."
Seriously, whats up with this guy

Its October and they already know his infection will keep him out till feb? that's really bizzare

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Noce hasn't been called up at all by the way.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Questi i 24 convocati di mister Mihajlovic per la sfida di domani a San Siro, Milan-Chievo Verona:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Diego Lopez

DIFENSORI: Abate, Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Rodrigo Ely, Mexes, Romagnoli, Zapata

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bertolacci, Bonaventura, De Jong, Jos? Mauri, Kucka, Montolivo, Poli, Suso

ATTACCANTI: Bacca, Cerci, Honda, Luiz Adriano

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
---------------- Diego Lopez
-- Calabria - XXX - Romagnoli - De Sciglio
Kucka - Montolivo - Bertolacci - Bonaventura
------------ Bacca - Luiz Adriano

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
We have no chance against a team with 11 players. Least of all with De Jong, De Sciglio and Poli. It's a loss.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Probable XI vs Chievo (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Montolivo, Bertolacci; Cerci, Bacca, Bonaventura

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
De jong and poli in midfield?... Lool lost the match before it even started

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
De jong and poli in midfield?... Lool lost the match before it even started

No this is the latest XI That will Probable play tomorron

Probable XI vs Chievo (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Montolivo, Bertolacci; Cerci, Bacca, Bonaventura.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
kpb back in january.. this is ridiculous.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My version of Mihajlovic said: "The team was playing well then we committed a mistake which is making it difficult for us to recover."

Every time things are screwed up just relax and use this explanation in front of your boss. Nobody's fault as mistake was committed by the team.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Cerci again ? :fp:

IF not going to go with Honda OK, but go with Suso.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i want to play a 4-4-2 ASAP. this game it needs to happen. any news of it happening this game? or we staying with a 4-3-3? which iam so against because we sold Elsha whose perfect for that formation so i refuse to use it.

for a 4-4-2 berta and monto can be CM's and bona and kuco can be LM and RM.

Bacca and Adriano can be first and second striker. there and then you have a team which is not scudetto material but should fuckn push for a top 3.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
out with Abate in with De Sciglio

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
D-day, as in Chievo are gonna get fucked hard 3-0.

Schedule