Official: Andrea Conti Thread

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He'll do great as a RB, especially with Suso who makes it easy for fullbacks to make overlapping runs when he cuts it, which is what Conti thrives at

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
SKY: Conti is nearing his return. End of Jan or beginning of Feb.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
we need him, but i'm afraid we'll panic, rush him back and fuck his other knee

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A legit question.
What makes you all think he will turn around everything and lift our game that much?
You all talk like there is no possibility of him failing like most of our signings at first.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Actually he wasn't good b4 his injury either but still a huge upgrade on the right side.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
SKY: Conti is nearing his return. End of Jan or beginning of Feb.

Yes!!

Answering the question above ^^

Not only is he an upgrade over our right flank, he also makes Kessie and Suso much more effective. Kessie played his best football this season when he had Conti in support, Conti and Kessie both have a great understanding of each other. Suso who loves to cut in will have a great option in Conti overlapping. This imo was our biggest lose this season and completely changed the way we played and slowly started Kessie’s decline in performance.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yes!!

Answering the question above ^^

Not only is he an upgrade over our right flank, he also makes Kessie and Suso much more effective. Kessie played his best football this season when he had Conti in support, Conti and Kessie both have a great understanding of each other. Suso who loves to cut in will have a great option in Conti overlapping. This imo was our biggest lose this season and completely changed the way we played and slowly started Kessie’s decline in performance.

Perfect answer

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A legit question.
What makes you all think he will turn around everything and lift our game that much?
You all talk like there is no possibility of him failing like most of our signings at first.

if not anything technically, he will be huge upgrade tactically because of his pace.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, nice answers. Another threat on the right flank with Suso, that should add much pressure for the opponent. And defensively, although he is not that good imo, he is better than Calabria.
And Abate had too many errors this season, he remins me of Zapata

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Yeah, nice answers. Another threat on the right flank with Suso, that should add much pressure for the opponent. And defensively, although he is not that good imo, he is better than Calabria.
And Abate had too many errors this season, he remins me of Zapata

Defensively he’s probably on the level on Calabria. However in an attacking sense I think he’s much better than our other full backs. Also had a knack of scoring, I remember in our pre season games he always got in good positions to score also.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Conti was already full of grit and aggression. Can you giys imagine what kind of monster he ll become under RIno

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A legit question.

I think he will be used sparingly so I agree he isn't going to be a huge game changer.

But our right back position currently is pretty stagnant.

I am not sure what is up with Abate? I think that eye injury really messed him up and he's even talked about retirement. He's really lost his pace and Calabria cannot be relied on, so just having Conti available at least gives us another option.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Conti's return is set for mid-March

fuck this shit

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ghoulam and milik got ACLs way after conti and now they training with the team.. our medical team sucks as always

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Footballers often return after the minimum recovery period but given his style of play this might be too dangerous for Conti.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hope Calabria can produce at LB, it would be a shame to bench him, he's doing better than R.R, who has declined a bit, maybe the break will do him well

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
What's the latest news? When can we expect him back