The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 16-12-2017, 19:15   #81
LocalHero80
Banned

Always wanted Badelj over Bigly. And yeah, let's get Oddo <3
Old 16-12-2017, 22:44   #82
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

if we are going to swap biglia then dont do that with badelj
for fux shake we can get badelj(and we should imo) for as less as 5m with right negotiations

swap him for higher calibre players and do that to reduce price for a cam or a lw

Signature
Old 16-12-2017, 23:17   #83
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Bonaventura looked and smelled like shit under Montella and now looks like a totally different player ..

Biglia isnt worldclass we all know that but surely hes good enough to make the mid ticking.

Keep the investment for the attack ! LW much needed
Old 16-12-2017, 23:30   #84
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Wow. What a great season. Was right about almost all the signings we made haha. I am a genius. Where are those dimwitted noob charlatans that argued with me about all those said players. Dont ever respond to me because you nutbags have no knowledge about the game. Now take your wastrel asses and bury your heads in quick sand.
As for the players lmao. What a joke. Pathetic bunch of absolute tossers. On top of that, we hire gattuso as coach.

Kessie - i had doubts about this guy from the beginning. He is talented but he has a tendency to be nonchalant when things dont go his way.
Bonucci - was happy when we signed him but i was very angry about the price. He wasnt worth more than 15 at best. Always maintaned thag chiellini was jube's best player not bonucci.
Hakan - talented but i knew he would struggle here. I dont what it is about turkish players but their cardio is horrible. He should quit football if he cant play for 90 mins.
Biglia - hated this transfee from the beginning. One od the worst big money moves. Too slow on the ball, terrible stamina, poor dribbling technique and lacks in the defensive department which exacerbates our defensive issues.

As for the rest, i cant be fucked talking about them.
Old 17-12-2017, 03:35   #85
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Where have you been swagger boy ?
Old 17-12-2017, 05:12   #86
Sage
Reinmēkā

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
Bonucci - was happy when we signed him but i was very angry about the price. He wasnt worth more than 15 at best. Always maintaned thag chiellini was jube's best player not bonucci.

Signature
Old 17-12-2017, 05:29   #87
Jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Wow. What a great season. Was right about almost all the signings we made haha. I am a genius. Where are those dimwitted noob charlatans that argued with me about all those said players. Dont ever respond to me because you nutbags have no knowledge about the game. Now take your wastrel asses and bury your heads in quick sand.
As for the players lmao. What a joke. Pathetic bunch of absolute tossers. On top of that, we hire gattuso as coach.

Kessie - i had doubts about this guy from the beginning. He is talented but he has a tendency to be nonchalant when things dont go his way.
Hakan - talented but i knew he would struggle here. I dont what it is about turkish players but their cardio is horrible. He should quit football if he cant play for 90 mins.
Biglia - hated this transfee from the beginning. One od the worst big money moves. Too slow on the ball, terrible stamina, poor dribbling technique and lacks in the defensive department which exacerbates our defensive issues.

What up swagza where you been m8?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 17-12-2017, 05:50   #88
doraemon
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc8eR View Post
BTW i would like Oddo to get his chance with us at some point.
I thought it might be after Montella, but we went with Gattuso and it seems to have worked (so far at least).

I liked Oddo with Pescara, they played really good football, but they were incredibly unlucky at times and he got sacked. Also he is quite adaptive (passing style with Pescara, counter-attacking with Udine)

Now he changed Udinese's fortunes this season with 3 wins (+ incredible 8-3 win in coppa) and 1 narrow loss to Napoli in his first game (Jorginho scored from penalty rebound).

He is some way of being ready for Milan bench, but i think he is one of up and coming young Italian managers (with Simone Inzaghi, De Franchesco...)
Lazio ex player have quite some reputation as young upcoming coach. Simeone, inzaghi, mihajlovic and oddo.

How about we try some next time around? Nesta or stam would be my pick

Last edited by doraemon; 17-12-2017 at 05:53.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:10   #89
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Oh and i forgot kalishit aka baklavnic and the real phenom aka silva. Both suck donkey balls. Wasted money. Silva is young lol. Thats about it. Potential? Does he have potential? I dont know. I want us to win or atleast compete for the title, so to me he is a weak link in our setup.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:34   #90
Batman
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

What an idiot

Signature
Old 17-12-2017, 09:48   #91
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Marcelo Bielsa is without a club

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 17-12-2017, 11:07   #92
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
Marcelo Bielsa is without a club
hopefully he remains away from milan till he retires

Signature
Old 17-12-2017, 11:09   #93
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

Signature
Old 17-12-2017, 12:28   #94
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
hopefully he remains away from milan till he retires
You dont need to be hopeful... good football is already absent from Milan.

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 17-12-2017, 12:52   #95
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

This club is fucked tbh
Old 17-12-2017, 13:19   #96
Vlad
Senior Team Member

Fassone and Mirabelli need to go right now.
Old 17-12-2017, 13:23   #97
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

We want Galliani back!
Old 17-12-2017, 13:43   #98
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
We want Galliani back!
So do I. But part of me thinks that G is only loyal to B.

Signature
Milan:
Old 17-12-2017, 13:44   #99
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
Fassone and Mirabelli need to go right now.
Fuckers have turn us into inter

Signature
Milan:
Old 17-12-2017, 13:53   #100
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

lol this is terrible. sack gattuso.
Closed Thread