Coppa Italia , Ac Milan vs Udinese

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could've been a penalty on Kaka but the ref says play-on.

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
I hope Galliani doesn't think that. :)

Last edited:

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
Passion for *9* said:
Since David posted that pic I checked RaiSport on www.fastweb.it/streaming/raisport.asx but I can't connect.. It's almost over anyway...

Yeah..i tried it too but couldn't connect...You have to have a hell of connection to be able to watch it...

But thanks anyway..I appresiate (spelling) :conf: it

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Over. 3-2.

[+] Serginho & Ambrosini
[-] Coloccini

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Hey was Coloccini that bad tonight????

Rino_Gattuso

Primavera
Reaction score
All i can say is good win with a 2nd string side but pathetic defending from Milan.Wheres the Milan defence where no one could score againts like last years. :mad:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Edi said:

I didn't see the game, but I did see the highlights, and Udinese's second goal(I didn't watch the first one) was a HUGE mistake by Coloccini, he seemed slow. I still believe we have to keep him.
Good to see Ambro scoring and making a good match after a horrible display at Livorno!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Edi said:
Was he ever any good? :) Honestly everytime I see him playing he's that shaky lad who doesn't know how to clear a ball without committing a foul and doesn't deserve to be in Milan's jersey! The fuss some people made about him was and still remains a mystery to me :conf:
Anyways, I couldn't see the match unfortunately, but it's nice to see Maxi on the score sheet again ;)

Our goals:
17' [1 - 0] - M. Ambrosini
67' [2 - 2] - M. Ambrosini
84' [3 - 2] - C. Serginho

Many thanks to them for providing the goals :)

FORZA MILAN!!!

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
yes really the second leg will be very hard,and i hope that we will be very concentrated and not so.........like in the match against livorno :star:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
NeSTa_86 said:
yes really the second leg will be very hard,and i hope that we will be very concentrated and not so.........like in the match against livorno :star:

Can we just forget that Livorno , it goes to my nerves :o

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Can we just forget that Livorno , it goes to my nerves :o
I think that we don't have to forget that game.I think that we had to lose with 3 or 4 because that lose is so miserable that our guys will continue to play so bad.If we was lost with more ..........may be maldini & co shoud began to play more serious against this looserz like livorno

Sorry but my english is not very good...........i hope that you understant what i want to tell

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
NeSTa_86 said:
I think that we don't have to forget that game.I think that we had to lose with 3 or 4 because that lose is so miserable that our guys will continue to play so bad.If we was lost with more ..........may be maldini & co shoud began to play more serious against this looserz like livorno

Sorry but my english is not very good...........i hope that you understant what i want to tell

It wasnt so miserable.. we can call miserable the loss in Deportivo , in Barcelona this season.. but not this one.. the conditions in pitch werent like usually , it may happen to slip.. anyway this week I am sure Juve is going to slip againts Atalanta.. they will miss alot of 1st teams and Atalanta proved themself againts them in Coppa games..

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
David said:
What's Galliani thinking right now?
"Hm... Two assists and a great goal from Serginho tonight. Maybe I should extend his contract and give up on that guy from Udinese. He's too young anyway."
I hope Galliani doesn't think that
:D

SERGINHO SIGNS NEW CONTRACT 1/27/2005

MILAN - Serginho has prolonged his stay at Milan until June 30, 2007. The Brazilian signed after scoring in the win over Udinese last night and today's training session was particularly proud for him as his son was there.

acmilan.com

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think that we have to play against this "team" like livorno so good as we play again juve.I know that the mobilisation is different,but if we continue to play so awful against little clubs we can not win the scudeto

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
"Hm... Two assists and a great goal from Serginho tonight. Maybe I should extend his contract and give up on that guy from Udinese. He's too young anyway."
"SERGINHO SIGNS NEW CONTRACT
1/27/2005
MILAN - Serginho has prolonged his stay at Milan until June 30, 2007. The Brazilian signed after scoring in the win over Udinese last night and today's training session was particularly proud for him as his son was there."

You think I should add your post to my favourite quotes or has that baldy become too predictable?
31.gif

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Shevina* said:
David said:
I hope Galliani doesn't think that
:D :D

MILAN - Serginho has prolonged his stay at Milan until June 30, 2007. The Brazilian signed after scoring in the win over Udinese last night and today's training session was particularly proud for him as his son was there.

acmilan.com
Ah dear, you beat me to it :D Nice avatar by the way :star: :)

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
*Shevina* said:

acmilan.com

:eek:
:rolleyes:
:o

* passing out *

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
I'm so happy that Milan won 3-2 to udinese in coppa italia
altho I don't care so much for italy cup.
the best thing in this game is inzaghi is back I'm so so excited
about his return . since we realy needs him espacialy for 2 leg
of champion league .

welcome back our sweet inzaghi

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
*Shevina* said:

acmilan.com

:head: Oh my god,only one good game and he gets a new contract,no matter how old he is...
:head:

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
17-und-4 said:
:head: Oh my god,only one good game and he gets a new contract,no matter how old he is...
:head:

Thats easiest thing in the world.. to get extension in Milan ;) .. you just need to make one condition:

-to be more than 32 years old

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What's up COLLOCINI ?? He played like absolute crap. Is it ANCELOTTI's fault to make him play as the central defender or is it COLOCINI's own fault that he has no positional sense to play in as a central defender??

If Costacurta wouldn't have there, we would have given up 4 goals like we did last year against LAZIO.

I guess LAURSEN has been replaced by COLOCINNI. He is a very good right back but not a central defender.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Kyara said:
"SERGINHO SIGNS NEW CONTRACT
1/27/2005
MILAN - Serginho has prolonged his stay at Milan until June 30, 2007. The Brazilian signed after scoring in the win over Udinese last night and today's training session was particularly proud for him as his son was there."

:eek: So to stay in Milan you don't really have to do much, just get older, and have a good game every once in a while....:head:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
David said:
Told you so. ;)

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gatorbasu said:
What's up COLLOCINI ?? He played like absolute crap. .

it is normal.COllocini haven't got enough matches.HE needs from time

Schedule