Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
cee ya punk ass.

miocic vs reem. hmm. expected miocic to win but i wished reem won. Oh well. miocic vs winner of wardum/cain?

who do you guys think will win the rematch between wardooom vs warcain?

sea level cain i mean. i believe cain should be able to beat the doom in the return fight. Miocic i am not too sure, it will be a good fight for sure. its tough to say. prime cain during the jds saga would beat miocic comfortably imo but not the current one.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Faber needs to retire. Punk needs only amateur fights. Gall vs Sage. Browne can't beat a top HW to save Ronda's life. Overeem's steroids don't make his chin and better.

That's all I got from the PPV in a nutshell.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
IMO punk will probably join bellator if he wants to continue.

the only match up I can think off at the UFC is the jobber gall beat in his first fight, punk actually showed more resistance than that guy :lol:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IMO punk will probably join bellator if he wants to continue.

the only match up I can think off at the UFC is the jobber gall beat in his first fight, punk actually showed more resistance than that guy :lol:

I think they will give him another fight. The only way he wins in the UFC is if they give him a guy like him who doesn't belong. Like you wrote maybe the guy Gall beat up on. This will not end well in the UFC for him though. I honestly think they might pay a guy off to job to Punk.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think he has a legit chance of beating the jobber, if he can't then he should quit all together because even bellator won't be able to find guys significantly worse than that guy.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So is that the end of Econoreem?

Werdum is such a troll:

37EB99F9-2F32-408C-8C7F-8480C4701154_zpsqipxo2qb.gif

Glad he beat that eye poking cunt Travis and his shit head of a coach.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he has a legit chance of beating the jobber, if he can't then he should quit all together because even bellator won't be able to find guys significantly worse than that guy.

that guy is a boxer but his mainly a MMA reporter...

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Werdum was pissed from the get go, good on him for taunting the crowd and kicking that coach. That coach is a complete moron

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Wardoom deserves a title shot for that kick directed at travis's coach alone lmao. Imo wardoom fedor cain all fit the bill for the GOAT title.
Cain needs to beat miocic or fight werdum and defeat him in order to establish himself as GOaT. Werdum just needs to defend his title a couple of times to cement himself as GOAT. He needs to beat miocic and jds though.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Wardoom deserves a title shot for that kick alone lmao. Imo wardoom fedor cain all fit the bill for the GOAT title.
Cain needs to beat miocic or fight werdum and beat him in order to eatablish himself as GOaT. Werdum just needs to hold onto the belt for more title defenses if he wins. He needs to beat miocic and jds though.

Well if he makes 3 defences in a row, that's gonna be more then any hw ever.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jacare vs rockhold confirmed. October in melbourne.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

book him vs CM punk, with Conor as the referee.

Biggest PPV match ever.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cerrone gets Gastelum instead.

Interesting fight.

Good test for cereone imo. Gastulem is underrated. Dude has an iron chin. Gastulem i see as a potential top 2 fighter in welter. If cerrone beats gastulem he deserves a top 3 fighter. Possibly lawler or maia. If he wins that fight too then title shot for sure.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And guys watchout for kamaru usman. Kid is gunna be big.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Weidman vs Romero.

UFC preparing for H-Bomb to be dropped on Bisping.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wanna see michael venom page in ufc welter. What do u reckon curu? Does he do well against top 6 of ufc? He has got the wingspan of magny and has got the size of tyron i would day in terms of mass. Very big welter. Quite fast, agile and has exceptional karate skills.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
bellator sign chael sonnen :star:

I have no interest in Bellator atm, but I hope they continue on this path and keep growing.

It would be awesome to have another organization like UFC in the future.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks like Tyron is gonna fight Wonderboy at 205. I just might head up there to see it.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can some newer MMA fans who's kept up tell me why Poirier is considered a top fighter ?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wanna see michael venom page in ufc welter. What do u reckon curu? Does he do well against top 6 of ufc? He has got the wingspan of magny and has got the size of tyron i would day in terms of mass. Very big welter. Quite fast, agile and has exceptional karate skills.

Not close imo, interesting prospect but would get wrestle fucked by even mediocre UFC fighters. Cyborg gave him major trouble on the ground before getting KOed

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Serious question, when Connor beat him it was considered a big deal. And many still list him as a great win for Connor.

He's always been second tier at best for me, and I thought UFC hyped him up only to feed the Connor hype.

Before this fight a lot of people were claiming this is a showcase fight for Poirier and a stepping stone match for his title contention...

I'm trying really hard to understand why some people consider him good

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Serious question, when Connor beat him it was considered a big deal. And many still list him as a great win for Connor.

He's always been second tier at best for me, and I thought UFC hyped him up only to feed the Connor hype.

Before this fight a lot of people were claiming this is a showcase fight for Poirier and a stepping stone match for his title contention...

I'm trying really hard to understand why some people consider him good

He's put together some wins streaks. Nothing against top guys though.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
U know who is underrated? Max holloway.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It looks like 205 is heating up but imo it needs that headline fight. Would you guys rather see Alvarez vs Mcgregor or Aldo vs Mcgregor? Or maybe Alvarez vs Khabib?

Schedule