The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
In Argentina they are reporting that Ricardo Centurion was on the 23 man list, but Boca’ s president did something to have him removed. This is daily occurance and reporting.

Argentina is so corrupt...

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
hamsik was getting outplayed by Zielinski all season, the only reason he was starting was because he was Hamsik. Their captain and highest payed played was the most subbed off on their team. Starting Zielinski and buying someone like Vidal is just a flat out upgrade. We will see how Rog progresses Jorginho could be big or replaced.

I rate Diawara

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Jorginho is off to City and Hamsik just said today that he wants to leave Napoli.

Napoli will be dismantled soon. With sarri leaving Albiol will return to his older self.

They will need

A starting:

GK
CB
LCM
CM
RW

And some major squad depth. But some predicts they’ll destroy Serie A with ancelotti.

All what’s left is u23 players and some starters who are a product of a system (sarri). And we all know how ancelotti appreciates youth over experience :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Argentina is so corrupt...

You heard abt the Icardi tweet? I saw it at work. He basically says that one man made the decision on not taking him to the WC and that man disrespected the Argentinian shirt sumthin he (Icardi) will never do.

Wonder who that is. Personally I dont think Argentina has 4given him for wot he did to Maxi

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hello darkness my old friend. Nothing beats the feeling of mvb retiring. This too shall pass.

I get the feeling that you are older than I am therefore seen more of the Great Milan... but I also feel blessed that I got to see MvB play on the field... he came on in sum game in the Capello era only as a gesture, his injury was too severe... he played for a bit tho.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
You heard abt the Icardi tweet? I saw it at work. He basically says that one man made the decision on not taking him to the WC and that man disrespected the Argentinian shirt sumthin he (Icardi) will never do.

Wonder who that is. Personally I dont think Argentina has 4given him for wot he did to Maxi

It’s obvious, Messi.

But what he’s done to maxi is hard to swallow. Teams are like families, especially in Latin America.

John Terry’s behavior only gets acceptance in certain countries :lol:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

I get the feeling that you are older than I am therefore seen more of the Great Milan... but I also feel blessed that I got to see MvB play on the field... he came on in sum game in the Capello era only as a gesture, his injury was too severe... he played for a bit tho.

I have faded memories of 1986 of World Cup final. I was only 8 but 1988 European cup I started to hang posters in my room and chose a team to follow.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti was never known for winning leagues. His speciality is knockout rounds so i see him doing better in Europe. As someone mentioned you would need a better bench to win the serie a so let us see who they end up signing besides elf zuzo.

Ancelotti barely got top 4 some years with very strong Milan sides. Like you said he's better in Europe. It'll be interesting to see how he does with Napoli.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have faded memories of 1986 of World Cup final. I was only 8 but 1988 European cup I started to hang posters in my room and chose a team to follow.

I myself am ever grateful to Football Italia... 1992. I was 12. Mainly they showed Juve&Milan... even tho I enjoyed Juve of that era... It was Milan for me.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli will be dismantled soon. With sarri leaving Albiol will return to his older self.

They will need

A starting:

GK
CB
LCM
CM
RW

And some major squad depth. But some predicts they’ll destroy Serie A with ancelotti.

All what’s left is u23 players and some starters who are a product of a system (sarri). And we all know how ancelotti appreciates youth over experience :lol:

They'll lose Mertens as well. He has that peanuts release clause for abroad some premier league team will pay.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not worried crew out here

Milan and immobile get fourth next season

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
I myself am ever grateful to Football Italia... 1992. I was 12. Mainly they showed Juve&Milan... even tho I enjoyed Juve of that era... It was Milan for me.

Milan was for me because of the Flying Dutchmen

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I’m not someone you little one.

Say my name next time :lol:

Is moohtra your real name or just a made up username?

They will need

A starting:

GK
CB
LCM
CM
RW

- Suso > callejon..
- hamsik has been meh this season and was outperformed by zielinski, they didn’t start the later because hamsik is the captain.
- They are probably going to sign some names if they are getting ancelotti.
- they don’t have to sign two cms.. 1 is enough.
- they will get a lot of money for jorginho.

The only problem about napoli is that de laurentiis likes to own the players image rights.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I'll be honest... Milan for me was bc of the defenders! Just the way they carried themselves. Class apart! Master Yoda... a handsum Maldini. Then as I got older and with a better understanding... the love grew

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

tenor.gif

I thought massaro was banned

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Is moohtra your real name or just a made up username?

No that’s my email handle, I installed taptalk sometime ago and I guess it registered on the forum.

So when I changed phone and installed taptalk, I found out I have a user name.

Can I change my user name? Mods?

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be honest... Milan for me was bc of the defenders! Just the way they carried themselves. Class apart! Master Yoda... a handsum Maldini. Then as I got older and with a better understanding... the love grew

Perhaps I was little naive not to appreciate defending. You know little kids don’t have an eye for such details.

It was all about great goals and forward players.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FYI to some worried about transfer bans. UEFA doesn't have that authority. FIFA is the one that can impose transfer bans. Worst case scenerio is potentially no Europa League. But UEFA would be kicking themselves by keeping a big club like Milan out of Europa League.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Gattuso is going to move Kessie to Right Mid in a midfield 4 like this:

New Fast LM/Hakan------Biglia------Felleini/New Box-Box-------Kessie

Cutrone/Bacca/Hakan will be paired with a new ST (Falcao, Belotti, or Politano level player most likely Zaza)

Kalinic Sold and A. Silva Loaned

Bonaventura gone (either sold outright or included in a deal for a new Midfielder)

Mark this Post

Last edited:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

Gattuso is going to move Kessie to Right Mid in a midfield 4 like this:

New Fast LM------Biglia------Felleini/New Box-Box-------Kessie

Cutrone/Bacca will be paired with a new ST (Falcao, Belotti, or Politano level player most likely Zaza)

Kalinic Sold and A. Silva Loaned

Mark this Post

Marked but do you wanna edit because you left out your most important and creative player out in hakan.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Carlo won leagues in Italy, France England and Spain.
Sarri almost beat JuBe
Carlo will SLAUGHTER Max

Carlo will MURDER Juventus.
Bookmark this post

I don't think Carlo actually won a title in Spain. Didn't Atletico and Barca win it during his time there?

He only won in Italy, England, Germany, and France.

Although it's no that impressive given I think everyone wins with Bayern. Guardiola won the tittle there 3 years in a row. PSG was pretty easy too and I think he lost one title to Montepieller. Chelsea one is probably the most impressive.

His 1 title in Italy is not too impressive imo since he only won 1 in about 10 years despite managing Milan and Juve.

Don't get me wrong, he's a great coach but his league history is pretty disappointing considering how long he's been managing and thr teams.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Marked but do you wanna edit because you left out your most important and creative player out in hakan.

Fuck I forgot about Hakan, sheeet.

Hakan will either play behind the main striker or be swapped for one of our Midfielders if the opponent/circumstance calls for it

Also I forgot to mention Bonaventura won't feature at all next season because he will be at Juventus or used in the transfer negotiations for one of our new midfielders.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck I forgot about Hakan, sheeet.

Hakan will either play behind the main striker or be swapped for one of our Midfielders if the opponent/circumstance calls for it

Also I forgot to mention Bonaventura won't feature at all next season because he will be at Juventus or used in the transfer negotiations for one of our new midfielders.

Lol redo your whole post so I can mark it.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

They will need

A starting:

GK
CB
LCM
CM
RW

They should have had Maksimovic starting anyway as he is not worse than Albion and is younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule